Author Topic: anything but original.... proof Andre 3000 is a BITER/FRAUD  (Read 709 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anything but original.... proof Andre 3000 is a BITER/FRAUD
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2005, 06:37:03 AM »
come on to those who think those pictures are proof its bollox, andre been dressing in wacky shit for ages so its no suprise hes done shit similar to kool keith they've just got similar ideas, and how the fuck can u say a red alnum cover is being biten when andre wears a red hat n shit you post lost any ounce of credibilty it had after i saw that.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

BJV

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2005, 07:07:47 AM »
if Andre3000 is biting anyone it's Jimi Hendrix

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2005, 09:10:14 AM »
bottom line, this thread is pointless, cause we could all care less if he bit Kool Keiths fashion style when he writes (or participates in writing) material like "Da Art of Storytellin´", "BOB" or "13th Floor" cause those songs are why Outkast ARE probably the most creative hiphop group ever and I don´t give a damn if Andre dresses up like Kool Keith, Elvis or fucking Prince

Diabolical

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2005, 04:49:25 PM »
Woah they're both holding guitars?!

Looks like they copied Hendrix/Clapton/Iron Maiden.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2005, 06:01:26 PM »
^^ you forgot about Frank Zappa and George Harrison >:(

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2005, 09:51:18 PM »
i dont know about the fraud but he sure looks gay as fuck with his guitare

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2005, 10:05:11 PM »
^^^^  :laugh: unreal, I can't believe you honestly say "they don't look similar"  ::)

you're nutz man, hating or not, I just posted up pure facts, regardless if you care or not that he did that..... but it's plain and simple, he bit his style, that's it, end of argument

and there's no way you look at the FIRST 2 pictures and say they don't look alike, talk about biased, get his dick outta your ass

I knew there would be some kinda excuse reply  :laugh:     "they don't look similar"  ::) that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, look at his pose, everything..... this guy Dre studied his moves  :laugh: :-*

10 bucks says Keith stole his style and poses from fashion shows (and of course Elvis, who was influenced by a lot of people before him in terms of looks. James Dean for one). It's not uncommon. I get what you're saying though. Andre gets this fashion innovator credit when it isn't deserved. That happens all the time though.

Elvis didn't steal James Dean's look.  James Dean wasn't famous until 1955 when Rebel Without a Cause came out, Elvis got famous around the same time... he recorded for Sun Records in 1954 and they both just happened to have similar looks, because it was a popular look at the time. 

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2005, 06:19:26 PM »
u all are stupid, this has nothing to do with rapping...... I didn't say it did...... the whole point is that Andre 3000 gets credited by fags for being this wacky inventive guy with his styles and I'm just pointing out that he jacked that stuff, that's all, I knew I'd get a bunch of fags butthurt, cuz you wouldn't reply the way u all did if it didn't rub your nutz the wrong way.....

oh and to the guy saying Keith bit Elvis...... gee I didn't know that he got the Elvis name for "Black Elvis" from the original Elvis..... I musta forgot  ::)

so him wearing an Elvis wig and proclaiming himself the Black Elvis is worse than another guy stealing THAT guys whole persona?

fuck rapping, I'm talking about image u idiots, ANDRE 3000 STOLE KEITH'S IMAGE...... period, now get off his nutz and stop making excuses like I dissed his rapping skills  :nahnah:  :boohoo:

first i just want everyone to know that although i do like alot of outkasts music, i dont even own one of their records so you cant blame this on "dickriding."

that being said....West Coast... your a complete idiot

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2005, 06:58:14 PM »
yea I'm the idiot, I must be an idiot for being the only one who notices those pictures look identical  ::) :laugh:

bottom line, this thread is pointless, cause we could all care less if he bit Kool Keiths fashion style
bottom line, fag, is that you've said that 10 times already