Author Topic: DJ Quik - The Circa Unreleased - 1988  (Read 1529 times)

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
Re: DJ Quik - The Circa Unreleased - 1988
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2005, 06:12:34 AM »
the hook up spot in a few moments  ;)

djbeto

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2005, 02:52:08 PM »
iv never heard of that mixtape and i know thamm right it aint the red tape cause the red tape was 2nd II Nones mixtape also known as THE SHIT! back in the day they all had diffrent mixtapes that each would sell each one had diffrent tracks on them i have most of them and i will try and hook yall guys up there is so much shit thats unreleased . the sexy leroy and chocolate lovelites album a compilation that was supposed to come out on deathrow so much shit .

We Fly High

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2005, 02:56:02 PM »
iv never heard of that mixtape and i know thamm right it aint the red tape cause the red tape was 2nd II Nones mixtape also known as THE SHIT! back in the day they all had diffrent mixtapes that each would sell each one had diffrent tracks on them i have most of them and i will try and hook yall guys up there is so much shit thats unreleased . the sexy leroy and chocolate lovelites album a compilation that was supposed to come out on deathrow so much shit .

holy. lets hear some of it please.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2005, 02:56:25 PM »

thank you sir!

Matty

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2005, 05:02:15 PM »
awesome 8)

Acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2005, 05:32:10 PM »
someone on wcrydaz has upped a track to this, pretty dope shit.

yeah there is a lot of unreleased quik stuff out there.  There is another version of Dollaz and Sense.  Quik and 2nd II None did a song sampling Gap Band's Outstanding.  Another song by 2nd II None called Rita is a Bitch, that song is way dope.

We Fly High

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2005, 05:33:59 PM »

yeah there is a lot of unreleased quik stuff out there.  There is another version of Dollaz and Sense.  Quik and 2nd II None did a song sampling Gap Band's Outstanding.  Another song by 2nd II None called Rita is a Bitch, that song is way dope.

what track did they up. wcr banned me from their forums it seems. cant ever enter anymore.

Acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2005, 05:43:02 PM »

what track did they up. wcr banned me from their forums it seems. cant ever enter anymore.

they upped a track from this album at the beginingg of this thread, whatever its called.  a few peeps on the net have the entire thing.  I hopefully will have it all soon.

LOL, why did they ban you at wcrydaz?  cuz you work for dubcnn?

We Fly High

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2005, 06:09:06 PM »

they upped a track from this album at the beginingg of this thread, whatever its called.  a few peeps on the net have the entire thing.  I hopefully will have it all soon.

LOL, why did they ban you at wcrydaz?  cuz you work for dubcnn?

wait people on the rydaz forum got the entire tape?
pretty much banned me cos of dubcnn affiliation. i never even made any disses on their forum or anything.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 07:56:46 PM by J.dubcnn »

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2005, 07:17:58 PM »
That would be so awesome.  Thanks a lot man.

Acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2005, 09:01:55 PM »

yeah there is a lot of unreleased quik stuff out there. There is another version of Dollaz and Sense. Quik and 2nd II None did a song sampling Gap Band's Outstanding. Another song by 2nd II None called Rita is a Bitch, that song is way dope.

they upped a track from this album at the beginingg of this thread, whatever its called. a few peeps on the net have the entire thing. I hopefully will have it all soon.

LOL, why did they ban you at wcrydaz? cuz you work for dubcnn?

wait people on the rydaz forum got the entire tape?
pretty much banned me cos of dubcnn affiliation. i never even made any disses on their forum or anything.

yeah somebody has the whole thing.  they only uploaded the first song tho.  Hopefully the whole thing will leak soon.  The track he uploaded features AMG, KK, and probably someone else.  AMG's voice sounds a lot higher pitched.

Here is the song:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10O9O2GI0WPJ80TXSESZBVWCKW

now somebody reup that other song again

We Fly High

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2005, 09:05:21 PM »
thanks AC. the other mp3 is in the hook up section go there to find it.  god today is a great day, two dj quik red tape tracks, and the new album.

Hustle_187

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2005, 10:05:51 PM »
i got "the original circa" bootleg, but its got no track names...

We Fly High

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2005, 10:19:21 PM »

you think you can hook that up please? thanks.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2005, 10:24:11 PM »
Please hook it up