Author Topic: ok, WTF.  (Read 601 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ok, WTF.
« on: September 13, 2005, 06:40:49 PM »
WTF is this??? these girls r so fucked on some drug look at their faces... it almost looked photoshoped ??? ???

click 4 bigger pic
« Last Edit: September 13, 2005, 06:51:24 PM by 'DsR' »

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
Re: ok, WTF.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 06:41:58 PM »
IT'S A RED X MOTHERFUCKER

GYEAH!!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 06:54:05 PM »
IT'S A RED X MOTHERFUCKER

GYEAH!!

shouldnt be now

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 07:00:17 PM »
YOU DA MAN!!

YEAH THEM PROSTITUTES LOOK PHOTOSHOPPED

GYEAH!!

Diabolical

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 07:11:39 PM »
*cough*crackhouse*cough*

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2005, 07:12:41 PM »
both those girls scare me... im gonna have nightmares tonight.

Diabolical

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2005, 07:58:15 PM »
They look about 50 haha

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2005, 08:17:27 PM »
the girl on the right looks like a fuckin demon or some shit.. the bitch on the left looks like a platypus or some other fucked up animal... loks like they just smoked a fat rock each.. it doesnt even look real, I MEAN LOOK @ THAT BITCH ON THE LEFT.. her face is SOOOOOOO FUCKED UP it looks unreal

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2005, 10:52:20 PM »
 :banana_hitit:

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2005, 11:26:26 PM »
as much as their faces are screwed up... gota look at the crack den they posing in..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2005, 03:49:56 AM »
wow, somebody made a Compton Cyco alias ::)

yeah, I wouldn´t approach them

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2005, 05:41:50 PM »
as much as their faces are screwed up... gota look at the crack den they posing in..

holy shit i didnt even notice that... i was so drawn towards their faces i didnt even realize that shit in the back

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2005, 05:52:24 PM »
Good evening gentlemen and Attention Whore. I want to start this evening off by commenting on the current state of womens rights. I'm all for women in the work place with equal pay, but is it too much to ask for them to stay looking good? I mean, I see this pic and it makes me mad that young women think it's acceptable to look sloppy and worn out like this, and the nerve to to be photographed in that state so they can share their ugliness? C'mon. Women should be held to a higher standard of appearance than men, hands down. It's 75 percent of why we men tolerate them, and they know that! It's when they lie to themselves that they begin to slip and look ugly like these two skanks, and I for one wont stand for it. Get it together ladies!

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2005, 06:24:15 PM »
Good evening gentlemen and Attention Whore. I want to start this evening off by commenting on the current state of womens rights. I'm all for women in the work place with equal pay, but is it too much to ask for them to stay looking good? I mean, I see this pic and it makes me mad that young women think it's acceptable to look sloppy and worn out like this, and the nerve to to be photographed in that state so they can share their ugliness? C'mon. Women should be held to a higher standard of appearance than men, hands down. It's 75 percent of why we men tolerate them, and they know that! It's when they lie to themselves that they begin to slip and look ugly like these two skanks, and I for one wont stand for it. Get it together ladies!

ahaha... true

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 02:56:51 AM »
They just some nasty slutes mayne,thats all...look at their fucking trailer inside. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.