Author Topic: is it true that bush admitted to racial discrimination upon the people of New...  (Read 123 times)

Bored to Death

• Lil Geezy
  • watch out hot sex
orleans?

This kinda stund me, but a friend from school told me that bush openly admitted to helping the new orleans because they were poor black citizens?
is that really true, i have not heard about it in the news media, but she tells me it was all over the news... so i am kinda... confused on that one

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
You know what "stund" me ? The fact that your cafeteria conversations was worth the time it took to make this post. You know what else "stund" me? That you would think that Bush is helpin New Orleans cuz the people happened to black, and has nothing to do with say....a natural disaster occuring.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

'EclipZe

thought he only admitted that it was his fault the help from the goverment was 2 late ?