Author Topic: Speeding tickets...  (Read 555 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Speeding tickets...
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2005, 04:06:37 PM »
dude, do you do anything right?
who doesn't have a speeding ticket once or twice?
i havent got one yet, but i know it's a matter of time. not that i exaggerate in my speeding, but there's just lots of control and a zero tollerance. when you drive 54 instead of 50 you have to pay.
i dont have one and ive been drivin for 2 years now
i went 6 years driving without one....guess it was due...

on sunday we rode up to lake elsinore to go canyon riding with our bikes (motorcycles).... on the way back we blew past CHP (California Highway Patrol) at like 130MPH he just looked at us...he was outside his car....we kept on going he didnt do a thing.....i mean how much can you really do....we flew by and he still had to get in a car and chase us down and it was like 8 of us...let alone having to cut through traffic....im just saying i probrabrably earned it.....was just a matter of time......
lol dam dats crazy but then even on the freeway if u past him at 130 and even higher i dont think he'll chase u cuz by the time he reaches ur speed ull be gone

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
i havent got one yet, but i know it's a matter of time. not that i exaggerate in my speeding, but there's just lots of control and a zero tollerance. when you drive 54 instead of 50 you have to pay.

on sunday we rode up to lake elsinore to go canyon riding with our bikes (motorcycles).... on the way back we blew past CHP (California Highway Patrol) at like 130MPH he just looked at us...he was outside his car....we kept on going he didnt do a thing.....i mean how much can you really do....we flew by and he still had to get in a car and chase us down and it was like 8 of us...let alone having to cut through traffic....im just saying i probrabrably earned it.....was just a matter of time......
lol dam dats crazy but then even on the freeway if u past him at 130 and even higher i dont think he'll chase u cuz by the time he reaches ur speed ull be gone
i k now thast what i was trying to get at and even if he did reach us what does he do when there are 8 of us????

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2005, 04:20:35 PM »

i k now thast what i was trying to get at and even if he did reach us what does he do when there are 8 of us????
arrest the driver and call for back up

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2005, 04:56:18 PM »

there is 8 of us on different motorcycles too much for him to handle if anyting only one of us is gettin caught

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2005, 04:58:54 PM »
The only ticket I've ever paid for was when I was 16... so I had to go to court with a parent, and I just paid that shit and did traffic school.... other than that I got out of every other ticket I've received... and there are ways to get out of a ticket.

Let's say you're pulled over for speeding...

Ask him how long he's had the speed trap set up for.... if he gives you any answer that doesn't deny he did in fact set up a speed trap.. then just say "did you know that speed traps and speed trap evidence are illegal?"... even if he still writes you the ticket, if you bring this up in court, your case will be dismissed... but most likely the cop will just let you go on the spot.

If the cop pulls you over for other shit that's minor (1 point violations) then just ask him if you can get off with a warning.... if he says he can't ask him for the reason (they're allowed to give warnings for 1 point violations)... once you hear the reason then just say that sounds like a quota... and that's illegal too, so same case as before... he'll let you go or your case is dismissed in court.

But... if you do end up getting the ticket... don't ever just pay up. Fight the ticket... and you know how on the bottom of the ticket it says you can have a trial in court or a trial by written declaration... go with the written one. Cops get paid to show up in court, but they don't get paid to write up their side of a case. Also... get an extension to pay... they give you 2 extra months... and by the time you send in your written declaration of what happened... the cop might not be able to remember specific details of the incidence, which means his case is invalid (if he admits that to the judge in his response).... or it's also likely that the cop won't ever even fill out the forms and write up his shit.

And if you have to take driving school.... take the online one... I did it... takes like half an hour.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 05:03:31 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

SGV

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2005, 05:02:30 PM »
Why was it bullshit? Were you not speeding?

Just take the class in person, it's not that bad.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2005, 05:05:18 PM »

there is 8 of us on different motorcycles too much for him to handle if anyting only one of us is gettin caught
lmao my bad i thought u guys were in a car rollin 8 deep but nvm man he cant do shit

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2005, 05:07:37 PM »
i speed more than anyone i know, i go like 80/90 in 35s and shit, and the only speeding ticket i got was with my dui,

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2005, 05:14:10 PM »
i speed more than anyone i know, i go like 80/90 in 35s and shit, and the only speeding ticket i got was with my dui,
DUI is worse then a speedin ticket i rather have a speedin ticket then a DUI

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2005, 05:33:49 PM »
That's not speeding. That's reckless driving, if not suicide. Are u serious about the 80/90 in 35s? I understand exaggeration, but this is to the extreme. Dude if you are serious I feel bad for the people crossing the streets that you are driving on.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

DAYUM

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2005, 08:19:30 PM »
I don't want a bunch of homos entering this thread to tell me that I'm crying,

LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2005, 10:04:32 PM »

It's alright, you'll get used to it...I have a few nut-riders on this board. They basically expose themselves in all of my threads.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2005, 10:16:30 PM »
The only ticket I've ever paid for was when I was 16... so I had to go to court with a parent, and I just paid that shit and did traffic school.... other than that I got out of every other ticket I've received... and there are ways to get out of a ticket.

Let's say you're pulled over for speeding...

Ask him how long he's had the speed trap set up for.... if he gives you any answer that doesn't deny he did in fact set up a speed trap.. then just say "did you know that speed traps and speed trap evidence are illegal?"... even if he still writes you the ticket, if you bring this up in court, your case will be dismissed... but most likely the cop will just let you go on the spot.

If the cop pulls you over for other shit that's minor (1 point violations) then just ask him if you can get off with a warning.... if he says he can't ask him for the reason (they're allowed to give warnings for 1 point violations)... once you hear the reason then just say that sounds like a quota... and that's illegal too, so same case as before... he'll let you go or your case is dismissed in court.

But... if you do end up getting the ticket... don't ever just pay up. Fight the ticket... and you know how on the bottom of the ticket it says you can have a trial in court or a trial by written declaration... go with the written one. Cops get paid to show up in court, but they don't get paid to write up their side of a case. Also... get an extension to pay... they give you 2 extra months... and by the time you send in your written declaration of what happened... the cop might not be able to remember specific details of the incidence, which means his case is invalid (if he admits that to the judge in his response).... or it's also likely that the cop won't ever even fill out the forms and write up his shit.

And if you have to take driving school.... take the online one... I did it... takes like half an hour.

Have you succesfuly used both of these methods in the past? He had a speed trap set, his partner was just standing way up the road with the radar-gun pointing ahead at every car passing by. I didn't know that was illegal though. What happened was I got off at the wrong exit, so I was rushing to work and got clocked in at 53 on a 35, which isn't even that bad for me...But I dunno, you think I should fight the ticket? Doesn't that take a lot, what's the process? I'm probably just gunna end up taking the online school and having to pay the fine though, but I wanted to know if there's any way I can get the penalties reduced or something...PeACe

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2005, 10:27:37 PM »

I don't know how it goes over in the US, but where i'm from that doesn't even sound that bad.

I got done doing about the same speed (except in km/h) and i had to cop a $230 fine with a loss of 3 points (out of 12).
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2005, 10:47:29 PM »
Well it's too late for that now... you're supposed to ask him after he pulls you over... but yeah you should fight the ticket... there's nothing to lose... if you win the case, you don't pay shit and no traffic school... if you lose, then you do what you were gonna do anyways.... go to court and say you want an extension... they'll give you a 2 month extension... then before the due date go in and pay the bail amount and tell them you want a trial by written declaration... fill that form out and send in your case... the cop will do the same, and the judge then decides... if you win you get your money back, if you lose you do traffic school.... but the dope thing with the trial by written declaration is that you can get a re-trial in court lol... the chance of the cop writing his shit after all those months is less likely than him appearing in court cuz he gets paid a couple hundred bux to go to court... he ain't gonna pass up that donut money...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker