Author Topic: The Story behind the SF LOWRIDER Car Show.  (Read 483 times)

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
Re: The Story behind the SF LOWRIDER Car Show.
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 07:42:32 PM »
mongolians? I didn't know mongolians had sway in norcal. shit, i've personally never even met a mongolian before. they get along with the latinos up there?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2005, 02:49:40 AM »
mongolians? I didn't know mongolians had sway in norcal. shit, i've personally never even met a mongolian before. they get along with the latinos up there?

No, she meant "the mongolian" which is a norteno hair-do. You'd have to earn your stripes to grow one out.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2005, 02:53:05 AM »
^ Well the Norteno and Sureno war isn't over "colors". It goes real deep which doesn't need to be explained if it doesn't concern you. The Lowrider promoters know exactly what they are doing when they bring someone like Lil Rob to perform in the North.

thats the problem with these stupid latinos in frisco. they ain't even real g'z. all these stupid bitches do is wear red and think they some hard ass muthafuccaz. most of them are all black washed.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2005, 12:41:35 AM »
^ Well the Norteno and Sureno war isn't over "colors". It goes real deep which doesn't need to be explained if it doesn't concern you.

LOL. Faggot ass shit. Thats what every fuckin mexican say about it. Well can you explain why these ho ass mexicans wanna practice lookin hard whenever Im flamed up? Keep in mind im in northen cali.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2005, 04:48:03 AM »
I was thinking of Tupac and watching my beatiful ppl bobbing their heads and I turn to Carlos and say " you know what? Look at all these norteños bobbing to Tupac and Tupac was against this gang shit. He didn't bang...he was about sole/soul survival, not killing our own ppl." He says to me "I was just thinking the same thing.."

^^DAmn! is it the same 2Pac i know about? 2pac died becuase of gangbangin, doing shit he had no business doing, he hit up a crip, him and suge 4 other guys jumped the rest is history, what 2pac is she talking about? the one before Death Row and Suge influence?

ummm, Pac was far from a gangbanger homie. What gang was he from?? thats what she's talkin about. people dont see the difference between a gangsta and a thug. Pac was a thug, but he wasnt a gangsta.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2005, 04:50:06 AM »
how about posting a link to this?

i done told u those faggots in frisco try to fuckin hard to be gangsta.

lol@ this guy...

im from Southern Kali man. But if you think the Bay isnt real, youre even faker then everybody thinks...