Author Topic: A letter to Infinite...  (Read 551 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: A letter to Infinite...
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2005, 12:03:08 AM »
At least our conservatives get ratingS.

Who do you liberals have? Al Franken??

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Single handedly, the GAYEST diss, I've EVER heard

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2005, 01:33:18 AM »
I watch Bill O'Reilly's show for the same reason I'd watch Seinfeld or Simpsons.... to get a good laugh out of it
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2005, 09:00:21 AM »
I watch Bill O'Reilly's show for the same reason I'd watch Seinfeld or Simpsons.... to get a good laugh out of it

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2005, 09:38:53 AM »
At least our conservatives get ratingS.

Who do you liberals have? Al Franken??

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

How ignorant do you have to be to continually post stupid comments like the one above and still consider yourself  a good conservative?  The fact that modern republicans like yourself think of Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh as genuine conservatives says a lot of bad things about the state of conservativism in America. 

Do you honestly think of conservative thinkers like Adam Smith, Abraham Lincoln, or Alexander Hamilton would be happy to know modern day republicans hold up Bill OReilly, Limbaugh, and Ann Coulter as an exemplar of what it means to be conservative?  Give me a break, they'd be disgusted to find out that American politics degraded to the point where Bill, Rush, Sean and Ann are actually considered conservative thinkers. 

« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 09:40:24 AM by Ant »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2005, 09:45:34 AM »
It is called neo conservativism. Learn about it.

Besides, Adam Smith....didn't he live like 300 years ago or so? Obviously things change.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 09:50:38 AM by CWalker187 »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2005, 09:53:01 AM »
It is called neo conservativism.

Learn about it.

You're talking out of your ass.  No respectable conservative listens to that crap.  I'll give you a better example since you wanna play games... do you really think Francis Fukuyama is proud to know Bill, Sean, Ann, and Brit Hume now apparently represent the movement he helped create? 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2005, 09:55:31 AM »
Adam Smith....didn't he live like 300 years ago or so? Obviously things change.

Yeah no shit lol I think that was my main point.  Things do change, a once impressive ideology was ransacked by a bunch of hacks and fake conservatives like yourself let it happen. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2005, 04:27:03 PM »

For real. Dude's outlook and shit is fuckin hilarious. He's a nut. I love wcc's O'Reilly though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE