Author Topic: anything but original.... proof Andre 3000 is a BITER/FRAUD  (Read 674 times)

WestCoasta

anything but original.... proof Andre 3000 is a BITER/FRAUD
« on: September 15, 2005, 10:25:39 AM »
now before I give you all the facts, I want you to know this is not an argument thread......... these pictures will speak for themselves  :laugh:  :-*
this is more stating that Andre 3000 is the biter, I'm not concerning this with Big Boi

here are quotes from the "Outkast Prepares Movie & New Album" thread (http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=88870.0):
Outkast is wack!  bunch of biters! 
::) there's barely a more original hiphop group
^^^ now here are the facts that prove that completely untrue:

one of Kool Keith's aliases from the beginning is Sinister 6000...........then you have Dre aka Andre 3000

this guy has bit his wigs, capes, glasses - pretty much the whole persona
Keith's been in the rap game for 20+ years, and yet this guy gets credit for his "innovations"

now here are pictures for proof of the worst "bitings" I've ever seen:  :o

here is Keith's "Black Elvis/Lost In Space" cover and others... circa 1999                    here is Andre 3000 at a concert... circa 2001

hmmmmmmmmm..... I wonder who this guy looks like?  :o sure doesn't look original to me  :P unbelievable, this guy is such a little bitch  :laugh:

basically, this guy Andre 3000 has stolen an entire persona.....

you are an idiot and obviously a huge proclaimed dickrider if you see this post and still believe this bullshit this guy has done is original, you're a fan of a thief and jocker/biter/fraud/wannabe

just look at the first few pictures!  :laugh: this guy isn't even trying  ::)

this guy gets credit for being wacky and out there with his persona... funny how he stole everything

and I'm also pretty sure "Supergalactic Lover" is "kinda" a lot like "Prototype" ;)

hope I've changed some opinions....... and there is no way to argue that this guy is not a biter, it's a shame no one knew until now

check out the KHM - "Game" album from late 2002, listen to "Copy What U Want", "Space", and several other tracks where he disses Outkast hard

and these guys never came back with a diss cuz they know he's right and if they did Keith would ruin their careers  :-* :laugh:

what a joke  :grumpy: :eh: :cheers:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: anything but original.... proof Andre 3000 is a BITER/FRAUD
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 10:42:41 AM »
Andre is still a good rapper. I could care less about his fashion sense or where it came from. It's not like we're talking about Nelly here.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 11:00:31 AM »
your just a hater those pictures aren't that similar and even if he did copy his style BIG FUCKING DEAL i don't think anyone could care less.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 11:17:14 AM »
^^^^  :laugh: unreal, I can't believe you honestly say "they don't look similar"  ::)

you're nutz man, hating or not, I just posted up pure facts, regardless if you care or not that he did that..... but it's plain and simple, he bit his style, that's it, end of argument

and there's no way you look at the FIRST 2 pictures and say they don't look alike, talk about biased, get his dick outta your ass

I knew there would be some kinda excuse reply  :laugh:     "they don't look similar"  ::) that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, look at his pose, everything..... this guy Dre studied his moves  :laugh: :-*

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 11:18:12 AM »
at the end of the day, Andre 3000 is still nice. fuck what kinda clothes he wears
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 11:27:36 AM »
and hes biting elvis?  ::)

lol shut the fuck up

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 11:28:39 AM »
^^^^  :laugh: unreal, I can't believe you honestly say "they don't look similar"  ::)

you're nutz man, hating or not, I just posted up pure facts, regardless if you care or not that he did that..... but it's plain and simple, he bit his style, that's it, end of argument

and there's no way you look at the FIRST 2 pictures and say they don't look alike, talk about biased, get his dick outta your ass

I knew there would be some kinda excuse reply  :laugh:     "they don't look similar"  ::) that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, look at his pose, everything..... this guy Dre studied his moves  :laugh: :-*

10 bucks says Keith stole his style and poses from fashion shows (and of course Elvis, who was influenced by a lot of people before him in terms of looks. James Dean for one). It's not uncommon. I get what you're saying though. Andre gets this fashion innovator credit when it isn't deserved. That happens all the time though.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 11:54:01 AM »
So your point is....Andre 3000 is a wicked rapper? I totally agree  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 11:57:40 AM »
lol wow, you quoted me on saying Outkast are probably the most original hiphop band and retorted by showing that Kool Keith´s style, which Kool Keith didn´t invent, served as an inspiration for Andre´s. That really takes a lot from Outkast´s music, damn ::)

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2005, 12:36:16 PM »
man, you have too much time on your hands

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 12:40:14 PM »
screw how they look like, im not gay so dont care ;)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 01:04:38 PM »
I thought that biting in hip hop was about getting each other's rhymes  ??? ???

Did I miss a step in the hip hop game where fashion rules over music? 

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 04:05:51 PM »
im with you West Coast

Kool Keith is ahead of the game and has been for years

Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin
- Kool Keith 'Haters'

teecee

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005, 04:17:38 PM »
First of all, much love to Kool Keith, he is a genius at this and gets slept on way too much.

Second of all, WESTCOAST, this may be the DUMBEST fucking thread i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!    Even if Andre copied some of his style from Kool Keith, who the fuck cares how they dress?????????????  Does Andre's raps sounds like Kool Keiths? Maybe at times (and this is a stretch).  What about his shit on the Love Below (which i didn't love)? doesn't sound like Kool kEith to me........

I mean, to say Outkast is not the most original and boundary pushing group in commercial hiphop (and likely all of hiphop) is stupid.  Put your hate aside, i don't love all their shit either, but you gotta respect the originality and desire  to do something different with hiphop. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005, 04:41:01 PM »
u all are stupid, this has nothing to do with rapping...... I didn't say it did...... the whole point is that Andre 3000 gets credited by fags for being this wacky inventive guy with his styles and I'm just pointing out that he jacked that stuff, that's all, I knew I'd get a bunch of fags butthurt, cuz you wouldn't reply the way u all did if it didn't rub your nutz the wrong way.....

oh and to the guy saying Keith bit Elvis...... gee I didn't know that he got the Elvis name for "Black Elvis" from the original Elvis..... I musta forgot  ::)

so him wearing an Elvis wig and proclaiming himself the Black Elvis is worse than another guy stealing THAT guys whole persona?

fuck rapping, I'm talking about image u idiots, ANDRE 3000 STOLE KEITH'S IMAGE...... period, now get off his nutz and stop making excuses like I dissed his rapping skills  :nahnah:  :boohoo: