Author Topic: 'I Declare War!' Jay-Z Says He's Going To Air Some Rappers Out Onstage  (Read 1071 times)

Mr. Humonculous

'I Declare War!' Jay-Z Says He's Going To Air Some Rappers Out Onstage

Some people have rubbed the president of Def Jam the wrong way — and we might just be hearing another "Takeover" in a little over a month. Jay-Z was on New York radio station Power 105.1 on Thursday afternoon and said that he is ready to take it to the battlefield.

"I declare war!" Jay said. Hov told radio personality Ed Lover that he's been hearing some rappers talking greasy about him and he is going to "air them out" onstage.

Doomsday — at least for some — is scheduled for October 27 at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, New Jersey. That's when Power 105 is staging its Power House concert, for which it's turned the reins over to Jay for another Jay-Z and Friends outing. Last year, as the Best of Both Worlds tour with R. Kelly crumbled (see "Jay-Z, R. Kelly Part Ways as Best Of Both Worlds Tour Collapses"), the rapper called on some of his homies, like Diddy, Ja Rule, Busta Rhymes and Mary J. Blige, to perform with him on a string of dates.

"I got a lot of records," Hov told Lover. "I'm getting the itch. I need to see the people. It's time for a good show in New York City ... I gotta flip on some people."

Jay said that despite his track record, some rappers are "hard-headed" and "not too many people make it out of the figure-four leg lock. I gotta put 'em in the choke hold, the Boston crab. I gotta smash a couple of people. ... Everybody better make up and be my friend."

Hov was sure to note that his battle raps are just going to be the icing on the cake — his first priority is to give the fans a great show.

Jersey's Power House isn't going to be Jay's last stage stop. One day later, radio station Power 99 in Philadelphia is throwing its own Power House show, which is going to be another Jay-Z and Friends concert. Hov isn't letting it out of the bag just who will be on his guest list for either show, but Young Jeezy says we shouldn't be surprised if he pops up. A couple of sources close to Jay also say that the two Power House shows may not be the last Jay-Z-headlined concerts we see this year.

— Shaheem Reid
mtv.com

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: 'I Declare War!' Jay-Z Says He's Going To Air Some Rappers Out Onstage
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 04:18:30 PM »
JIGGA!!
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 04:19:33 PM »
he´ll prolly say something about Game coz he´s done went hard at some ROC acts. lmao hopefully he´ll say something about Money Mike so we can hear Mike serving Jay aswell ;D

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 04:47:08 PM »
Ya I bet Game is on his hit-list

UAK

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 04:48:52 PM »
Get ready Capo  :D

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 05:07:53 PM »
he's probably going to diss Beanie Siegel too

ABN

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 05:09:46 PM »
he's probably going to diss Beanie Siegel too
if he does that he gotta prepare himself for a potential loss coz Beanie is serious when it comes to dissing motherfuckers and he could very well serve Jay.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 05:12:19 PM »
Beanie Sigle trying to diss JayZ would be as dumb as 50 Cent trying to diss Dr. Dre

shit just doesnt make sense

ABN

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 05:35:59 PM »
Beanie Sigle trying to diss JayZ would be as dumb as 50 Cent trying to diss Dr. Dre

shit just doesnt make sense
doesn´t make sense? Beanie has openly said that that he´s never really fucked with Jay and Beanie has already thrown shots at the ROC. and he sided with Dame so it makes all the sense in the world when you´re looking at their current situation.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2005, 05:41:39 PM »
its obvious he's dissing Game. dont forgot that whole "jay-z can suck my dick" intro.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 05:44:40 PM »
game, beanie sigel, 50, dame dash, fat joe and maybe the dips is my guess
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
Why the Dips  ??? ??? ??? I musta missed something...

ABN

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 05:53:02 PM »
Why the Dips  ??? ??? ??? I musta missed something...
Jim Jones was on Rap City talkin shit. sayin that the diamand had crubmled and it was more like cubic zichonias(spell check??) or some shit like that. would be a weird position for Juelz coz he´s signed to Def Jam. and Jimmy also reffered to Def Jam as a gay or homo company on Shade 45.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005, 05:54:03 PM »
Naw, he wont say anything about Beanie, they go way back, but he'll serve Game no doubt, and the dipset also, Im a big fan of the dips myself but Jay will murder them boys

ABN

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005, 05:59:32 PM »
Naw, he wont say anything about Beanie, they go way back, but he'll serve Game no doubt, and the dipset also, Im a big fan of the dips myself but Jay will murder them boys
well Beanie did indeed say "i´m throwing the ROC down" and he took more obvious shots at the ROC. and they´ve never been real friends or anything like that according to Beans himself so i think Jay´s gonna say something about him. and with the recent trash talking between Jay,Biggs and Dame and Mac did go with Biggs and Dame so....