Author Topic: 'I Declare War!' Jay-Z Says He's Going To Air Some Rappers Out Onstage  (Read 1075 times)

The Watcher

Re: 'I Declare War!' Jay-Z Says He's Going To Air Some Rappers Out Onstage
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2005, 06:09:59 PM »
Jersey's Power House isn't going to be Jay's last stage stop. One day later, radio station Power 99 in Philadelphia is throwing its own Power House show, which is going to be another Jay-Z and Friends concert. Hov isn't letting it out of the bag just who will be on his guest list for either show, but Young Jeezy says we shouldn't be surprised if he pops up. A couple of sources close to Jay also say that the two Power House shows may not be the last Jay-Z-headlined concerts we see this year.

Jay isn't gonna diss Beans if he is goin to Philly to do a show, he'll get mobbed
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2005, 06:18:51 PM »
Jim Jones was on Rap City talkin shit. sayin that the diamand had crubmled and it was more like cubic zichonias(spell check??) or some shit like that. would be a weird position for Juelz coz he´s signed to Def Jam. and Jimmy also reffered to Def Jam as a gay or homo company on Shade 45.

lol jim jones is an asshole. he always says def jam is homos, he even said "they makin that homo money". HOMO MONEY! lmao!

yall are hypin jay-z up too much. "Takeover" was good, but come on, look what happened to him after that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »
Game better be ready if Jay-Z plans on going at him in October.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2005, 06:57:03 PM »
I'll break this down real quick.  Def Jam ain't pushin no units since Jay tookover.  (and Kanye don't count, cuz he is gonna push units regardless of who's heading his company) He's gonna do the concert, call out names, get everything stirred up, and then prolly drop an album before the end of the 4th quarter.

FYI, Jay never planned on retiring.  I don't know why everybody took it that way.  On the last song (aka my first song) on the Black Album he talks about "Treat my last like my first, and my first like my last".  Basically saying that every album that he drops from now on he is gonna treat it like it is the last album he'll ever drop, so he'll make sure its hot.  Kanye said the same shit - basically if he woulda died in that car wreck, he would be remembered for the beats he had done at that time, which were wack in his opinion.  So he said he treats every beat / record like its his last.

Jay's doin all this to set up an album.  Def Jam is losin, and he's got to do something to get out of the red by the end of the year. Peace

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2005, 07:36:05 PM »
Game and Nas ahha im dreaming bout the the second one  :P

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2005, 12:38:23 AM »
Jay said that despite his track record, some rappers are "hard-headed" and "not too many people make it out of the figure-four leg lock. I gotta put 'em in the choke hold, the Boston crab. I gotta smash a couple of people. ... Everybody better make up and be my friend."

Man, how fucking childish are these rappers nowadays? "Everybody better make up & be my friend"...come the fuck on!

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2005, 01:47:41 AM »
im interested to see what comes of this

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2005, 03:17:17 AM »
Kain is the dipshit cheerleader.get your pom,poms ready nigga. :laugh:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2005, 06:59:58 AM »
I wouldn't mind to see a game vs jay-z that would bring some tite diss songs  ;D

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2005, 08:33:16 AM »
jimmy would murder the camel

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2005, 08:37:34 AM »
Im siding wit Beanie...Other Than Kanye & Jigga, Im no longer down with the Roc-A-Fella Camp

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2005, 09:02:33 AM »
Jay said that despite his track record, some rappers are "hard-headed" and "not too many people make it out of the figure-four leg lock. I gotta put 'em in the choke hold, the Boston crab. I gotta smash a couple of people. ... Everybody better make up and be my friend."

Man, how fucking childish are these rappers nowadays? "Everybody better make up & be my friend"...come the fuck on!

I agree.  Jay-Z is a dumb ass.
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2005, 10:55:11 AM »
I wouldn't mind to see a game vs jay-z that would bring some tite diss songs  ;D
yea same here.

Kain is the dipshit cheerleader.get your pom,poms ready nigga. :laugh:
^LOL
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant

san jo baller

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2005, 05:34:05 AM »
personly i think he shouldn't he needs to make his mind up is he retierd or what man still like jay tho