Author Topic: The Game will premiere the video for "Put You On The Game" today on TRL!  (Read 1823 times)

young ozwald

• 'G'
Re: The Game will premiere the video for "Put You On The Game" today on TRL!
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2005, 08:02:25 AM »
Video is dope, he kept it gangsta and west coast

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2005, 10:48:59 PM »
 8) video of the year? true, that video was grimy. real westcoast, thats the game me n my boys wanna see.
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

We Fly High

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2005, 10:52:51 PM »
best video in a long time. large budget for a west coast video is what i like to see.

now if it only had a crazy west coast beat on it instead of timbo (not dissin timbo), just a west coast beat woulda made the music video 10x better.

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2005, 02:25:44 AM »
best video in a long time. large budget for a west coast video is what i like to see.

now if it only had a crazy west coast beat on it instead of timbo (not dissin timbo), just a west coast beat woulda made the music video 10x better.

that timbo beat was bangin' man.  dunno if the song woulda been the same without it
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2005, 09:38:08 AM »

that timbo beat was bangin' man.  dunno if the song woulda been the same without it

Yep, still one of my fav beats (and song) this year. Probably this and Westside Story are the ones I still bump the most from the Doc album. And I remember how everybody said that the Westside Story beat was too simple when it leaked. Its amazing how much it grew on me
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2005, 10:52:55 AM »
Dope Video & I Hope Shyne Does Sign 2 BWS  8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2005, 04:17:59 PM »
i dont really care for game that musch...but this is a hot ass song and the best vid of the year........o yeah is Eastwood & Techneic in this?