Author Topic: So we (MicLordz) opened For Royce Da 5'9 Last Night  (Read 916 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So we (MicLordz) opened For Royce Da 5'9 Last Night
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2005, 09:59:29 AM »
ugh, we do about 3-4 shows a week between michigan and canada. before this show i had the butterflies which is usually a good thing. we really promoted this show and there were alot of people that copped the demo recently so they found out about the show so right before we went on there were real loud chants of MicLordz, MicLordz so we were like holy shit this is serious, you know. then we got out there and did our thing. once i get the footage i'll post it up, there was about 300 people there when we performed so it was pretty intense, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2005, 10:01:26 AM »

tight!!

Mygla

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 12:52:11 AM »
congrats... nuthin' like performing in front of a big crowd...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2005, 02:14:54 AM »
The support for us was overwhelming, and i'm fucken pumped, we sold a ton of shirts, booty shorts, pics, stickers, and cd's. There were 300 people which was a high point and that's when we played (MicLordz getting that local support finnally, it's well deserved). I just i'd let all the ladies and gents at dubcc know about the successful show since i'm so happy it went well, we'll be opening for Proof and Paradime next friday in traverse city which is in michigan somewhere lol, if anyone lives in the area and wants to come out reply to this thread and i'll get you directions. We have a few shows with proof and paradime coming up, as well as obie trice and stat quo (that haven't been scheduled yet) also were opening for the Dirty Americans, they're a big rock band in the detroit area, i'm not sure if they are across the country though ??? and that's on the 30th.

visit us at www.MicLordz.com or www.myspace.com/MicLordzMusic
we want to set up a tour for the upcoming album entitled "Family Tree" i'll keep yall posted on how that progress is coming, peace.
congraulations.hope every thing work out.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2005, 11:18:29 AM »
doing good homie, nice !

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2005, 12:40:15 PM »
tight if u ever make it down here to daygo I'll check yall out

I'll be like yeaaaaa!1 I post on a message board with him and hten all these bitches'll be like oooooh :-* and ill be like thanks AlerG 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2005, 01:25:30 PM »
I remember when this dude first started rapping in my little keystyle group like 5 years ago and now he is doing big things Props

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 06:35:50 PM »
I remember when this dude first started rapping in my little keystyle group like 5 years ago and now he is doing big things Props

well i dropped my first album 5 years ago, but i started rappin about 8 1/2 years back. i remember that crew, don't remember really what we did much, my memory isn't the greatest, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2005, 01:07:10 AM »
nice man, really dope. btw it looks like they didnt let any black kids in..
it looks like that at all the hiphop shows these days. :laugh:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.