Author Topic: Who is looking forward to Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have it so Much Better?  (Read 129 times)

TNB

• 'G'
Who is looking forward to the new album from Franz Ferdinand?

Their first album was really good and was successful throughout the world.  After hearing the new single "Do you want to", I think we'll be hearing another top album again.

Here is the tracklist for the upcoming album:

1. The Fallen
2. Do You Want To
3. This Boy
4. I'm Your Villain
5. Evil And A Heathen
6. You're The Reason I'm Leaving
7. Well That Was Easy
8. Eleanor Put Your Boots On
9. What You Meant
10. Walk Away
11. You Could Have It So Much Better
12. Fade Together
13. Outsiders

The album is released on October 3rd.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
i have it. it was posted in hook up spot, havent listened to it , but from the single, i can tell their debut was better.

TNB

• 'G'
Yeah "Take me Out" was a classic debut single, it really caught the attention of most people, but I think this album will be good, I'll judge it on October 3rd.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
40 ft was also an amazing song.

Diabolical

I was told it was going to be callled "Franz Ferdinand" but would have a different colour scheme than the 1st one so they would be refered to by colours rather than actual titles?

Don Breezio

^^^ no the title is You Could Have It So Much Better...

I have it...i haven't listened to it...and the reason i havent listened to it is because of the first single...i think that song is horrible....after having singles like take me out and the dark of the matinee (my personal fav franz ferdinand song) i can't stand listening to this song...it makes me not wanna check the album...but i'll get around to it

Throwback

1st album was better. though this is pretty dope aswell, but no really outstanding songs. hooked it up a week ago or something.