Poll

Whos album is better overall Paul Wall's or Mike Jones?

Paul Wall - The Peoples Champ
29 (76.3%)
Mike Jones - Who is Mike Jones?
9 (23.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Whos album is better overall Paul Wall's or Mike Jones?  (Read 851 times)

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whos album is better overall Paul Wall's or Mike Jones?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 03:40:29 AM »
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005, 01:16:13 PM »
Yall crazy. Paul Wall got love on the turf mane. Hes really a street dude. There's whites thats wiggers and there's the rare case where you get somebody like Paul Wall who aint puttin on a act, its just how he is. You realize the shit a white boy gotta go through and deal with to get that love from the block? If yall know the histroy of Texas rap, would you ever guess that a white boy would be the biggest thing on Swisha House or gettin love from the Screwed Up Click at all? He gets love from me and I generally cats stand white rappers at all and I aint the only one who feels that way. That should say at least a little somethin about who he is. I bet he get more love from blacks than he do whites.
Paul Wall is wack whether he's street or not. Gangsta or street credibility are nothing to do with the art of emceeing

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2005, 02:08:50 PM »
It's a tie

they both lose

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2005, 03:13:36 PM »
havent heard either...might check them out for a laugh...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2005, 05:43:07 PM »
lol paul wall is ass. he's like a white mike jones. every song mike jones says who, yells his phone number, and says im mike joooones. every song paul wall says what it do, mentions candy paint drippin, and says hes posted somewhere

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2005, 05:51:43 PM »
The People's Champ

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2005, 07:23:30 PM »
"and when you wake up in the mornin to the sounds of them choppers roaring ill wear the heat just like Alonzo and leave your whole family in Mourning" any day>>>>> "Mike Jones Who? Mike Jones"

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2005, 07:26:06 PM »
I don't listen to either....... but judging by the singles, Paul Wall at least has something to talk about in his raps other than being an ugly fat ass tool who caught a break

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2005, 09:14:18 AM »
Yall crazy. Paul Wall got love on the turf mane. Hes really a street dude. There's whites thats wiggers and there's the rare case where you get somebody like Paul Wall who aint puttin on a act, its just how he is. You realize the shit a white boy gotta go through and deal with to get that love from the block? If yall know the histroy of Texas rap, would you ever guess that a white boy would be the biggest thing on Swisha House or gettin love from the Screwed Up Click at all? He gets love from me and I generally cats stand white rappers at all and I aint the only one who feels that way. That should say at least a little somethin about who he is. I bet he get more love from blacks than he do whites.
Paul Wall is wack whether he's street or not. Gangsta or street credibility are nothing to do with the art of emceeing

LOL right, the streets have nothing to do with rap. Anyway, what I meant was that in addition to bein a real dude, the streets love his music. He's tight.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2005, 10:24:02 AM »
Paul Wall...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2005, 10:58:28 AM »
aint heard paul wall's yet but milke jones gets real annoying when he keeps saying MIKE JONES in a really stupid voice each track

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2005, 11:00:11 AM »

thats yo opinion but so u cant knock that... but not everybody aint caught up in the art of emceein..some people jus like 2 represent they culture(where they from,home etc) and have fun...thats what paul does...he aint never tried 2 be a e=mc^2 square rapper...he knows his limits and he do what he does well...

a.g how's dude fake... shit he jus as real as chamillionaire...they from the exact same boat only difference they aint 2getha nomore..he always kept it real or came off real whenever i bumped heads with dude...n he was always posted up near sumthin as well..lol.. but dude is far from fake bro... run up on em...9 times out of 10 he'll be solo..bet he show u all kinds of love and dont be on no diva shit like some of these other cats...

i voted 4 paul... kuz shit mike jones been sayin the same shit since he touched down on swishahouse and hasnt changed since...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2005, 11:01:34 AM »
too much south dicklickin
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2005, 11:35:46 AM »
i think 2 songs on mike jones album, and like 4 on paul wall's, so paul wall for me

coola

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2006, 07:30:05 PM »
pall wall is dope, voted "the peoples champ"