Author Topic: Scientists warn a 9.0 Earthquake to hit the Pacific NW Area soon(Van & even L.A)  (Read 501 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9344438/

well theyre saying that B.C is in the most dangerous zone but the impact could be soo huge that damages could occur in Seattle and parts of Cali

The disaster could be worse than the one in New Orleans  :yikes:

p.s the vancouver people are warned about this all the time its only a matter of seconds, minutes, days, months or yearsLOL till this happens

WestCoasta

yea I read about that  :-\

bring it on baby  >:( 8)

fuckin stupid ass nature u asshole  >:(

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope the U.S. and others are ready to help out in B.C. cause we know Canada sure as hell couldn't take care of themselves should a situation like that occur.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
mother nature is being a slut

Suga Foot

NOT COOL!

Suga Foot

p.s the vancouver people are warned about this all the time its only a matter of seconds, minutes, days, months or yearsLOL till this happens

Yeah thats' true.  Everyone here knows it's coming.  My parents got earthquake insurance now too.  I need to get one of those survival packs tho.  lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

I hope the U.S. and others are ready to help out in B.C. cause we know Canada sure as hell couldn't take care of themselves should a situation like that occur.

uhh...u must not have seen how well our government handled that whole Katrina thing? lol Believe me...u DONT want our help.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ The guy from FEMA stepped down after he fucked up the hurricane relief. Hopefully now it won't take them 5 days to respond.

'EclipZe

holy shit, that would be scary to me if i would live there, u never know when it hits

J Bananas

free shit in oakland!

herpes

New York is 30 years overdue for a major hurricaine

Sikotic™

Time for earfquake insurance.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
I don't know if my parents have earthquake insurance....but i live in Surrey...Richmond would be fucked by a tsunami..it's like way below sea-level  ;D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Doggystylin

bullshit, that suposed earthquake can suck myyyy diiiiick

WestCoasta

^^^^  :cheers:

P.S.   stay up Vancouver  :-\ 8)