Poll

well ?

i'm g'd up from the feet up
7 (36.8%)
nah pass the weed
12 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: would you be a gangsta  (Read 397 times)

rafsta

would you be a gangsta
« on: September 18, 2005, 03:27:09 AM »
im asking this in a realistic point of view...

A: would you be a gangsta ? lets say you made all the moves towards it, and you knew certain people that in time you would achieve it. (i mean drug dealing, beating people, backing your crew 100% and earning trust by being reliable honest and brutal.)

or

B: would you rather blaze a fatty with a fly chick by your side ?

if you answered B, why do you listen to gangsta rap ?

Bomb-A®

Re: would you be a gangsta
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 03:30:44 AM »
I choose B...and i listen to gangsta rap coz nsync isnt cool anymore...and britney just had a baby so its gonna be a while until she drops some heat ::)

the question doesnt make sense...option A can get u killed and option B can get u some pussy....which 1 would u choose

peace

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 03:31:40 AM »
making money from criminal activities? if the shoe fits I'd wear it.. but running around the hood yelling stupid stuff and shooting random brothaz.. hell no, Im too smart for that. there's no hypocrisy involved in listenin to gangsta rap and being a gangsta. real gangstaz listen to rnb or classic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 03:33:26 AM »
I choose B...and i listen to gangsta rap coz nsync isnt cool anymore...and britney just had a baby so its gonna be a while until she drops some heat ::)

the question doesnt make sense...option A can get u killed and option B can get u some pussy....which 1 would u choose

peace

with A you would also get pussy, you would also have mad flow, sorry i thought that would be obvious..

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 03:34:02 AM »
Not a crip or blood type. I'm talking about some organized shit. Yeah, I would.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 03:34:37 AM »
making money from criminal activities? if the shoe fits I'd wear it.. but running around the hood yelling stupid stuff and shooting random brothaz.. hell no, Im too smart for that. there's no hypocrisy involved in listenin to gangsta rap and being a gangsta. real gangstaz listen to rnb or classic.

i didnt say thug, i said gangsta.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 03:35:00 AM »
Nah pass the weed cause why would you wanna become a gangster or something if you can easily live without it???I mean,I feel like people should rob & do all that stuff if they really need to,if they're poor & so on.Plus I listen to gangsta rap cause its good music (depends on the artist).

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 03:36:01 AM »
Not a crip or blood type. I'm talking about some organized shit. Yeah, I would.

even though bloods n crips are real well organised, not sometrhing as stupid as killing over colours...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 03:36:12 AM »

i didnt say thug, i said gangsta.

so? my post still rules.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2005, 03:36:58 AM »
real gangstaz listen to rnb or classic.
Are you being sarcastic & if not how would you know???

Bomb-A®

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2005, 03:37:21 AM »
with A you would also get pussy, you would also have mad flow, sorry i thought that would be obvious..

wat makes u think all gangstas get pussy and secondly wat do u mean by mad flow??

peace

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 03:40:14 AM »
i chose b because im against violence unless its self defense. and i listen to gangsta rap because 50 cent, mike jones, and paul wall suck horribly while rappers like kurupt, celly cel or jayo felony are awesome! its all about MUSIC homie

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 03:43:18 AM »

so gangsta rap is made by fake gangsters for wannabe gangsters ? whats a real gangsta ?

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2005, 03:44:13 AM »

wat makes u think all gangstas get pussy and secondly wat do u mean by mad flow??

peace

mad cash flow...

some women love power, gangsters are empowered.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2005, 03:45:32 AM »
Yeah Im wondering the same,Boo-Yaa Tribe are known for being real gangstas so if gangstas dont listen to hip hop I wonder why would they make this music in the first place & what the hell are they doing in other people's music vids bumping their heads &/or dancing to the music???