Poll

well ?

i'm g'd up from the feet up
7 (36.8%)
nah pass the weed
12 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: would you be a gangsta  (Read 389 times)

Bomb-A®

Re: would you be a gangsta
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2005, 03:46:21 AM »
i chose b because im against violence unless its self defense.

just like spice 1 eh ;)

with A you would also get pussy, you would also have mad flow, sorry i thought that would be obvious..

wat makes u think all gangstas get pussy and secondly wat do u mean by mad flow??

peace

mad cash flow...

some women love power, gangsters are empowered.

lol i thought by mad flow u were assuming all gangsters could rap!!

peace

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2005, 03:47:45 AM »
i chose b because im against violence unless its self defense.

just like spice 1 eh ;)

with A you would also get pussy, you would also have mad flow, sorry i thought that would be obvious..

wat makes u think all gangstas get pussy and secondly wat do u mean by mad flow??

peace

mad cash flow...

some women love power, gangsters are empowered.

lol i thought by mad flow u were assuming all gangsters could rap!!

peace

:eh: :grumpy:

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2005, 03:56:20 AM »
I choose B...and i listen to gangsta rap coz nsync isnt cool anymore...and britney just had a baby so its gonna be a while until she drops some heat ::)

the question doesnt make sense...option A can get u killed and option B can get u some pussy....which 1 would u choose

peace

and you dont necessarily have to be killed, not all gangsters resort to guns, you have to really fuck up to get wacked. a snitch is a dead man walking.

rafsta

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2005, 04:05:26 AM »
what i'm gettin at is.... dont you think its silly all the suburban kids listening to hard-core gangsta shit like kurupt, jayo-felony, 50-cent, snoop doggy dogg without really listening to it ? some real evil shit blasts out of your speakers and youre nodding your head to it, not knowing what its really about.

would you beat a person unconscious that you dont know, just because your boss sent you ?

would you strip someone of all their shit and leave em alive only to spread the story and get your rep out ?

rafsta

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2005, 04:11:43 AM »
like here are a whole bunch of mother-fuckers, comin onto a board correcting spelling n shit, then blasting NWA on their speakers... doesnt that seem at all strange to you ?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2005, 04:28:24 AM »
^Well if you ask a question like that then you might as well ask a question like this:Why do rappers act so fuckin tough & rap gangsta on their records but as soon as they get interviewed they are polite & have a rich source of words???

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2005, 05:17:07 AM »
this shit is silly. as if u can generalize all gangstas. "Drug dealing and beating people"? lol. Ive known gangstas that have hardly done any of that shit, and muhafuckas that have done worse then that, and arent gangstas. Just cus youre in a gang doesnt mean u walk around and just beat down everyone lol. Also, its popular to say "killing over colors is stupid"...and it would be. But no one is killing OVER colors. There's a history behind this shit. Years of killing back and forth that really has nothing to do with colors. The colors only represent your side. More Bloods kill Bloods, and more Crips kill Crips then they kill eachother anyways. Saying they kill over colors is like saying countries go to war because of their flags.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2005, 07:20:23 AM »
 I have Already been threw alot...looking for less dramma in my life now...but if it comes,then you know,..i gotta handle it...but naw,i would rather,fire up my bud,and remember my wild days mayne.while listening to my gangsta rap. ;)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2005, 07:45:09 AM »
Yeah Im wondering the same,Boo-Yaa Tribe are known for being real gangstas so if gangstas dont listen to hip hop I wonder why would they make this music in the first place & what the hell are they doing in other people's music vids bumping their heads &/or dancing to the music???

somebody of Boo-Yaa once actually stated in an interview that real gangstas basically listened to soul & R´n´B and barely ever bumped gangsta rap, cause they wouldn´t wanna hear about the bullshit in entertainment, when they´re already surrounded by it all day.

And for exactly that reason, it is normal, if not logical, that gangsta rap appeals to many people who don´t have shit to do with "being gangsta". It´s entertainment, you´re interested in hearing about it and having a bit of insight about a world you wouldn´t know jack shit about. Same as virgins can listen to songs about sex, non-smokers might love stoner anthems and happily married people can listen to songs about loneliness, etc

and as for this strange ass poll, B, I don´t wanna risk getting shot for some pussy and a bit more money. Crime usually results from poverty and not from people wanting to be gangsta, fortunately

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2005, 08:01:55 AM »
Cant no man, point out what each and every gansta listens to.thats impossibl!....(nino brown) listened to hiphop.and we all know how ruthless he was....and some ganstas around( some of yalls) peeps way,might love Pacs music..who is to say...but i do know that real gangstas dont talk much. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2005, 10:35:05 AM »
if you had the choice from day one, you would avoid that shit.

ppl are raised in that environment and most dont have the choice to make.

you shouldnt wanna be like them or live their lives coz u think it sounds cool.  ::)
NO MORE WAR

herpes

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2005, 11:12:17 AM »
you european cats are funny

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2005, 11:33:11 AM »
what a dumb ass question. why do listen to rap if youre not black?

Bill O Reilly

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2005, 11:45:13 AM »
Wow even Fox News lead primetime anchor thinks this a pointless thread. For shame.

rafsta

« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2005, 04:33:57 PM »
this shit is silly. as if u can generalize all gangstas. "Drug dealing and beating people"? lol. Ive known gangstas that have hardly done any of that shit, and muhafuckas that have done worse then that, and arent gangstas. Just cus youre in a gang doesnt mean u walk around and just beat down everyone lol. Also, its popular to say "killing over colors is stupid"...and it would be. But no one is killing OVER colors. There's a history behind this shit. Years of killing back and forth that really has nothing to do with colors. The colors only represent your side. More Bloods kill Bloods, and more Crips kill Crips then they kill eachother anyways. Saying they kill over colors is like saying countries go to war because of their flags.

the whole basic jist is they kill over colours, whats the point in raising the technicalities teeray ?..

whats all this got to do with the original post ?