Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2286 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2005, 02:56:52 PM »
I posted pics because you're little buddy was dying to see me. And, you say I can't comprehend things? LOL.

You're done.

A pathetic excuse from the shithole of a pathetic man...

J Bananas

« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2005, 02:58:07 PM »
do u really not understand how stupid u look?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2005, 03:01:38 PM »
do u really not understand how stupid u look?

I don't give a fuck...It's hilarious seeing him tryna get out of being looked upon as pathetic.

J Bananas

« Reply #168 on: October 11, 2005, 03:04:12 PM »
ya u look like a dumbass too whatd u think everybody cares about what u got to say?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #169 on: October 11, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
ya u look like a dumbass too whatd u think everybody cares about what u got to say?

If you don't care, don't read it...Simple as that.

We Fly High

« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2005, 03:59:33 PM »
you guys need to just duke it out and settle it once and for all.

coola

« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2005, 04:10:21 PM »
im glad i skipped this topic..

coola

« Reply #172 on: October 11, 2005, 04:13:11 PM »

So everything you're saying can be fiction, because there is no proof, you dumb shit...And even when I do provide proof, your ass just denies it to the fullest. I wouldn't even use the word proof if I was you with all the proof still on the internet showing how much you're a desperate man. I mean, exposing that letter from Pink to you for WCC is like the National Enquire exposing a letter from Michael Jackson to little children for the world...If you CAN comprehend.

Pictures don't lie, sorry.

LMAO. Like I thought, no proof, so you try bringing up something else.

Yup!

You are a desperate man. Proof:

...Now watch as you make an excuse to get yourself out of the shithole you've placed your image in.

i dont know why you posted that, or who wrote it... but the ho that wrote it is pretty smart... makes sense to me, i might follow some of that advice..

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #173 on: October 11, 2005, 07:27:20 PM »
The "lock" button is our friend :)

Now use it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2005, 03:20:24 AM »

So everything you're saying can be fiction, because there is no proof, you dumb shit...And even when I do provide proof, your ass just denies it to the fullest. I wouldn't even use the word proof if I was you with all the proof still on the internet showing how much you're a desperate man. I mean, exposing that letter from Pink to you for WCC is like the National Enquire exposing a letter from Michael Jackson to little children for the world...If you CAN comprehend.

Yup!

...Now watch as you make an excuse to get yourself out of the shithole you've placed your image in.

i dont know why you posted that, or who wrote it... but the ho that wrote it is pretty smart... makes sense to me, i might follow some of that advice..

so you gon cheat on the person you love?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

mauzip

« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2005, 08:02:03 AM »
We should get you both on Oprah.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2005, 10:37:18 AM »

Yup!

Noooooo! That is NOT a smart hoe, trust me, she's infamous on these boards and suffers from a chronic weight problem, just like SGV.

DrinkinMoonShine = Pink
MANofBEER2k2 = SGV

coola

« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2005, 05:32:52 PM »

Yup!

cheating is sucj a harsh word  :'(

J Bananas

« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2005, 12:05:49 AM »
hey fags the beefs not over keep at it

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2005, 06:50:19 AM »

Yup!

cheating is sucj a harsh word  :'(

Deal with the truth man. If you gon cheat on a girl you love, you can do it, I aint fucking fronting. But be a man and stay true to yourself, phrasing it in a nice way like this bitch in this letter is not going to make the action better.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin