Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2377 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2005, 05:27:28 PM »
LOL, the longer your replies are the more you're hurt...Nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say, I've sonned you consistantly in this thread and it's undeniable.

SGV

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2005, 07:23:06 PM »

The question remains, lards...

This "sentence" speaks for itself...LOL

LOL, the longer your replies are the more you're hurt...Nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say, I've sonned you consistantly in this thread and it's undeniable.

You've been getting more hurt it seems. LOL. Where have I been sonned?

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2005, 09:32:10 PM »
Funny shit

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2005, 09:45:14 AM »

The question remains, lards...

This "sentence" speaks for itself...LOL

You've been getting more hurt it seems. LOL. Where have I been sonned?

Read the thread front to back and see how stupid you look.

SGV

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2005, 09:49:59 AM »

Read the thread front to back and see how stupid you look.

Classic "I know you are but what am I." Thanks JewWee Hermanstein for the laughs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2005, 09:58:52 AM »
Classic "I know you are but what am I." Thanks JewWee Hermanstein for the laughs.

Did you even read what you wrote?

In what way did look stupid in this thread?

You basically sonned yourself, but you keep coming back for more...Just quit while you still can.

SGV

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2005, 10:03:06 AM »

You basically sonned yourself, but you keep coming back for more...Just quit while you still can.

Yes, I made a typo. My life is done! Lord Jesus! Please help me! I made a typo! My IQ has been lowerd 50 points because of it.

LMAO @ The Hebrew Hammer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2005, 10:46:17 AM »

Yes, I made a typo. My life is done! Lord Jesus! Please help me! I made a typo! My IQ has been lowerd 50 points because of it.

LMAO @ The Hebrew Hammer.

What's so funny about "The Hebrew Hammer"? Explain why you've used a movie title as a diss...Are you really getting that desperate? You didn't make a typo, you were confused about why people think you're stupid, yet you had trouble perfecting the simple sentence asking what way you look stupid in. I understand why you wouldn't see the irony in that, I don't expect your mind to handle things beyond a certain level...

LMAO @ Once Upon A Time In Mexico.

SGV

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2005, 11:12:18 AM »

What's so funny about "The Hebrew Hammer"? Explain why you've used a movie title as a diss...Are you really getting that desperate? You didn't make a typo, you were confused about why people think you're stupid, yet you had trouble perfecting the simple sentence asking what way you look stupid in. I understand why you wouldn't see the irony in that, I don't expect your mind to handle things beyond a certain level...

I wish I could write in Hebrew so you'd understand better, but since I can't, I'll explain step by step.

I am calling you The Hebrew Hammer. You laughing at Once Upon A Time In Mexico makes no sense as: 1, I'm not Mexican and 2, What does laughing at a movie do? It must hurt to be as dumb as you are.

And, yes, it was a typo. I left out a simple letter: I. But, point is, you had made a statement prior to that particular post that you had NO way of proving. Your disses become more desperate as you go along.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2005, 11:23:04 AM »

I wish I could write in Hebrew so you'd understand better, but since I can't, I'll explain step by step.

I am calling you The Hebrew Hammer. You laughing at Once Upon A Time In Mexico makes no sense as: 1, I'm not Mexican and 2, What does laughing at a movie do? It must hurt to be as dumb as you are.

And, yes, it was a typo. I left out a simple letter: I. But, point is, you had made a statement prior to that particular post that you had NO way of proving. Your disses become more desperate as you go along.

More desperate? You're too stupid to even realize that the "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" thing was a joke in response to "LMAO @ The Hebrew Hammer"...I'd never find some shit like that funny, it's just a movie title, as is "The Hebrew Hammer"...So you just proved my point, you dumbshit.

SGV

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2005, 11:28:20 AM »

More desperate? You're too stupid to even realize that the "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" thing was a joke in response to "LMAO @ The Hebrew Hammer"...I'd never find some shit like that funny, it's just a movie title, as is "The Hebrew Hammer"...So you just proved my point, you dumbshit.

Like I said, I wasn't using the name of the movie in reference to you, the characters name was Hebrew Hammer. I called you Hebrew Hammer. Your "joke" was pathetic at best as it made no sense in reference to calling you The Hebrew Hammer. You're the dumbest Jew on Earth.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2005, 11:51:49 AM »

Like I said, I wasn't using the name of the movie in reference to you, the characters name was Hebrew Hammer. I called you Hebrew Hammer. Your "joke" was pathetic at best as it made no sense in reference to calling you The Hebrew Hammer. You're the dumbest Jew on Earth.

LMAO@somehow tryna justify your extremely lame joke and tryna diss my purposely lame response. SGV, what is the number of WCC members who have sonned you in the past? Well, at least it can't be close to your weight...

SGV

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2005, 11:58:46 AM »

LMAO@somehow tryna justify your extremely lame joke and tryna diss my purposely lame response. SGV, what is the number of WCC members who have sonned you in the past? Well, at least it can't be close to your weight...

All this means is this: "I made a dumb joke thinking I was smart, you sonned me SGV. I accept that now." - Now_Im_Sonned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2005, 01:51:04 PM »

All this means is this: "I made a dumb joke thinking I was smart, you sonned me SGV. I accept that now." - Now_Im_Sonned

LOL@you're stooping as low as using my signature shit...Desperation is hard to overcome.

SGV

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2005, 04:18:46 PM »

LOL@you're stooping as low as using my signature shit...Desperation is hard to overcome.

You're left with nothing else to say.  8)