Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2284 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2005, 08:50:51 PM »
you guys are accomplishing a lot, wasting all this time arguing, you guys dont even know eachother, who gives a fuck?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2005, 09:36:45 PM »
wow, just let it go SUV, shouldn't you be "dancing in the club with all your hot bitches" or somethin?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2005, 10:15:19 PM »
wow, just let it go SUV, shouldn't you be "dancing in the club with all your hot bitches" or somethin?

LMAO

SGV

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2005, 11:04:01 PM »

Here comes the Captain! You flip burgers for a living. Dancing in the club with hot bitches >>> Flipping burgers.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2005, 10:45:49 AM »

Here comes the Captain! You flip burgers for a living. Dancing in the club with hot bitches >>> Flipping burgers.

i've never flipped burgers in my life....i work at Target btw...and still make more than you.....again shouldn't you be comparing bra sizes with all those "hot bitches" you're suppose to be dancing with 24/7??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2005, 11:08:20 AM »

i've never flipped burgers in my life....i work at Target btw...and still make more than you.....again shouldn't you be comparing bra sizes with all those "hot bitches" you're suppose to be dancing with 24/7??

LMAO...He only goes to clubs because girls can't see him in the dark... :-X

SGV

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2005, 01:06:11 PM »

LMAO @ Ronaldino McDonalds never flipping burgers. LMAO @ Target. Seeing as you have to brag, I know you ain'tmaking shit as a cashier at Target. Go clean up Aisle six. Yes, I do compare the bra sizes of the bitches I dance with. Girl 1 to Girl 2. Girl 2 to Girl 3 etc. Take your cape off already.. NIK had his barmitzva he's a big boy now.

Like I said... Don't assume what you can't prove.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2005, 11:37:36 PM »
^GSTL@target=25.55 an hour

post that one picture of youself again....i'll prove that you look like an overweight back street boy, hmmm it's almost friday SUV u better hurry up and get an outfit ready so you can go clubbin, maybe if you dress nice enough some lipstick lesbian might be drunk enough to think you're a bulldyke...

SGV

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2005, 12:04:00 AM »

post that one picture of youself again....i'll prove that you look like an overweight back street boy, hmmm it's almost friday SUV u better hurry up and get an outfit ready so you can go clubbin, maybe if you dress nice enough some lipstick lesbian might be drunk enough to think you're a bulldyke...

Still asking for another man's picture? Pathetic. Plain and simple man, you're just real mad at me. It's ok... You can always wish you were me. But, reality of it is, you're just another poor soul wishing he partied, wishing he didn't flip burgers for a living, wishing he was somebody else.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2005, 08:44:45 AM »
^lol , y r u still replying

i can proove 2 things now

1. SUV looks like a fat queer
2. no matter how silly the diss, SUV will get butt hurt and get all defensive like a woman, and keep replying because he has low self esteem

it's friday SUV...shouldn't you be dancing at club Shampoo with your tanny friends Noxima and LaPorche?

SGV

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2005, 11:02:32 AM »

2. no matter how silly the diss, SUV will get butt hurt and get all defensive like a woman, and keep replying because he has low self esteem

it's friday SUV...shouldn't you be dancing at club Shampoo with your tanny friends Noxima and LaPorche?

I'm a fat queer? Ok... Prove it. Put up your 25 and hour check and prove it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2005, 01:26:05 PM »

VVVV

but yes i scare broads away...thats why i catch em at clubs...its dark...they cant tell the difference....

LMAO...SGV is burnt to the fullest.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2005, 02:06:10 PM »

I'm a fat queer? Ok... Prove it. Put up your 25 and hour check and prove it.

the only way i can proove it is if you put up your Fugly pictures again ....oh yeah that's right, SUV doesn't want me to humiliate him so he's not going to post em , either that or he'll post his "hardcore" pics

SGV

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2005, 08:20:38 PM »

LMAO...SGV is burnt to the fullest.

Sarcasm is lost on idiots. Sorry to break that to you Nikki.

LMAO @ Jake. You've been DYING to get my pictures, but you know you have them saved on your harddrive.

Either way... Have a grand ol' time spanking it to my pictures:

Rosarito (Side note: Remember last time you threw a tantrum when I pointed out your bad taste in music for liking Lil Rob and you cried and cried trying to prove he wasn't a bitch Rapper. Most of these pics were taking at a Lil Rob show, where the majority was guess what... FEMALES! You lost again.)

Hollywood

City Walk

Do what you gotta do.

Acgrundy

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2005, 08:38:06 PM »

LMMFAO!  Dude, are you fuckin serious?  The guy who claims he has a one of a kind special edition of Doggystyle w/ The Next Episode on it.  Are you seriously going to lie like this?  $25/hr working at Target?  My mutha fuckin ass you make $25/hr at target.  You can work 35 years at Target and I can guarantee you won't make $25/hr.

Let's see:

$25/hr x 40 hrs a wk = $1000 a week

$1000 x 52 wks a year = $52,000 a year before taxes.

Yeah, a guy with no college degree and no work experience, working his first year at Target (save the applause), not to mind living in Bakersfield (again, save the applause), makes $52,000 a year.  Yeah, and my dick is 12 inches long, and We$t Coa$t hasn't taken it in the ass 3 times tonight.

Wow, what people will do to impress on an internet forum.  Let me ask you man, WHO is suckin your dick on this forum?  Who is it?  Cause surely someone who has to lie so much to impress on an internet forum has got to be getting some head and some pussy out of the deal?  I mean why the hell else would you lie to a bunch of fuckin homos on an internet forum how much money you make, or that you have a cd that doesn't exist?