Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2294 times)

SGV

Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2005, 08:40:48 PM »

LMMFAO!  Dude, are you fuckin serious?  The guy who claims he has a one of a kind special edition of Doggystyle w/ The Next Episode on it.  Are you seriously going to lie like this?  $25/hr working at Target?  My mutha fuckin ass you make $25/hr at target.  You can work 35 years at Target and I can guarantee you won't make $25/hr.

Let's see:

$25/hr x 40 hrs a wk = $1000 a week

$1000 x 52 wks a year = $52,000 a year before taxes.

Yeah, a guy with no college degree and no work experience, working his first year at Target (save the applause), not to mind living in Bakersfield (again, save the applause), makes $52,000 a year.  Yeah, and my dick is 12 inches long, and We$t Coa$t hasn't taken it in the ass 3 times tonight.

Wow, what people will do to impress on an internet forum.  Let me ask you man, WHO is suckin your dick on this forum?  Who is it?  Cause surely someone who has to lie so much to impress on an internet forum has got to be getting some head and some pussy out of the deal?  I mean why the hell else would you lie to a bunch of fuckin homos on an internet forum how much money you make, or that you have a cd that doesn't exist?

Ouch!

ecrazy

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2005, 08:45:08 PM »
that bakersfield dude got murdered twice in this post!!!

UAK

« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2005, 08:49:09 PM »
I like Lil Rob  :'(

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2005, 11:29:01 PM »
^GSTL@target=25.55 an hour

LMMFAO!  Dude, are you fuckin serious?  The guy who claims he has a one of a kind special edition of Doggystyle w/ The Next Episode on it.  Are you seriously going to lie like this?  $25/hr working at Target?  My mutha fuckin ass you make $25/hr at target.  You can work 35 years at Target and I can guarantee you won't make $25/hr.

Let's see:

Yeah, a guy with no college degree and no work experience, working his first year at Target (save the applause), not to mind living in Bakersfield (again, save the applause), makes $52,000 a year.  Yeah, and my dick is 12 inches long, and We$t Coa$t hasn't taken it in the ass 3 times tonight.

Wow, what people will do to impress on an internet forum.  Let me ask you man, WHO is suckin your dick on this forum?  Who is it?  Cause surely someone who has to lie so much to impress on an internet forum has got to be getting some head and some pussy out of the deal?  I mean why the hell else would you lie to a bunch of fuckin homos on an internet forum how much money you make, or that you have a cd that doesn't exist?
OWNED

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2005, 05:31:25 PM »

LOL@The fee desperately tryna escape as you got her in a bear hug...

ecrazy

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2005, 06:52:42 PM »
^^Jealous Anyone?

SGV

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2005, 08:15:29 AM »
Nik's mad! He tried his hardest to find something... And couldn't. Like I said Nikki, never assume what you can't prove.

LMAO...NIK is burnt to the fullest. PeACe

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2005, 08:24:10 AM »
^GSTL@target=25.55 an hour

Let's see:

LOL, this is not my beef, but this post was just too much fun to read and LMAO at the red Doggystyle CD, that one will never die

and NIK that last attempt was really eh, but it´s none of my business, so just keep going

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2005, 09:38:52 AM »
Nik's mad! He tried his hardest to find something... And couldn't. Like I said Nikki, never assume what you can't prove.

LMAO...NIK is burnt to the fullest. PeACe

LMAO...You feel happy about dancing with drunk sluts in a club, as if it's some sort of challenge. It actually gives you something to brag about. Shit, if that makes you feel bigger, then let it be, but don't ever say I'm burnt after you've BEEN exposed...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2005, 09:48:11 AM »

and NIK that last attempt was really eh, but it´s none of my business, so just keep going

Do you not see the way he's got her in a lock, while she's tryna keep as much distance as possible? Look how she got her ass pushing outwards, that's a classic "avoid extra contact" move... :-X

SGV

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2005, 10:10:26 AM »
LMAO...You feel happy about dancing with drunk sluts in a club, as if it's some sort of challenge. It actually gives you something to brag about. Shit, if that makes you feel bigger, then let it be, but don't ever say I'm burnt after you've BEEN exposed...

NIK is getting desperate!! LOL @ Her being Drunk. You weren't even there... Again, you're assuming what you can't prove. Exposed? Me? LMAO. Like I said, sarcasm is lost on morons like you (Go ahead and scour this post for words spelled wrong.)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2005, 01:51:35 PM »

NIK is getting desperate!! LOL @ Her being Drunk. You weren't even there... Again, you're assuming what you can't prove. Exposed? Me? LMAO. Like I said, sarcasm is lost on morons like you (Go ahead and scour this post for words spelled wrong.)

Dawg, there's no more need to expose you...You were done by reply 56.

SGV

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2005, 03:32:55 PM »

LMAO thanks for proving my point.

If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them... Now would I? You lost.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2005, 03:41:16 PM »

If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them... Now would I? You lost.

You've proved my point. You're bragging about dancing with drunk club sluts. Almost as sad as fucking a 300 pounder over the internet. :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2005, 03:43:59 PM »

You've proved my point. You're bragging about dancing with drunk club sluts. Almost as sad as fucking a 300 pounder over the internet. :'(
dude, you go out with druggies!!! LOL @ you trying to talk shit, In fact, LMAO!!!