Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2292 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2005, 03:46:47 PM »

Dawg, there's no more need to expose you...You were done by reply 56.

LMAO thanks for proving my point.

If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them... Now would I? You lost.

You've proved my point. You're bragging about dancing with drunk club sluts. Almost as sad as fucking a 300 pounder over the internet. :'(
dude, you go out with druggies!!! LOL @ you trying to talk shit, In fact, LMAO!!!

Dude!!! You don't look, sound, or act human!!!!! You don't possess the intellect of a human!!! What does that mean?! LMAO?!!!!!

SGV

« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2005, 03:50:37 PM »

You've proved my point. You're bragging about dancing with drunk club sluts. Almost as sad as fucking a 300 pounder over the internet. :'(

There goes your little brain again. How do you know they were drunk? Like I said, you weren't there, don't assume what you can't prove. If I was bragging about "dancing" with drunk sluts I would've said so. What I said was: If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them.

Where do you see the terms: Dancing, Drunk, Club and/or Sluts?

Sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2005, 03:55:49 PM »

There goes your little brain again. How do you know they were drunk? Like I said, you weren't there, don't assume what you can't prove. If I was bragging about "dancing" with drunk sluts I would've said so. What I said was: If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them.

Where do you see the terms: Dancing, Drunk, Club and/or Sluts?

Sonned.

Wow...I guess that dancing with a fat guy while wearing a shirt so undersized that it screams "10$ vaginal 15$ anal" and consuming alcohal has no connection.

;)

ecrazy

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2005, 04:01:02 PM »

If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them... Now would I? You lost.

dude, you go out with druggies!!! LOL @ you trying to talk shit, In fact, LMAO!!!

Dude!!! You don't look, sound, or act human!!!!! You don't possess the intellect of a human!!! What does that mean?! LMAO?!!!!!
Your Done..... you sound like a little kid tryin desperatly to make a comeback, "You dont act human" - Now just writing that, makes me feel sad for you, your a loser, sorry kid its the truth... :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2005, 04:04:23 PM »

Your Done..... you sound like a little kid tryin desperatly to make a comeback, "You dont act human" - Now just writing that, makes me feel sad for you, your a loser, sorry kid its the truth... :-\

Do you fuckin look at the way you type? You remind me of a way dumber version of Carlton from "Fresh Prince".

"Man Oh Man!!! Are u a stoopid Drug adict or What?!?!"

SGV

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2005, 04:12:51 PM »

Wow...I guess that dancing with a fat guy while wearing a shirt so undersized that it screams "10$ vaginal 15$ anal" and consuming alcohal has no connection.

;)

You're left with nothing more to say. Now you're just making things up to try to save face. Sorry Punky Jewster... You've been sonned.

ecrazy

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2005, 05:53:18 PM »

Do you fuckin look at the way you type? You remind me of a way dumber version of Carlton from "Fresh Prince".

Dude, Look @ how much of a loser you are, you have nothing...."LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TYPE" THE COMMAS AND WORDS ARE LIKE CARLTON"".....your a lame ass if all you got is someones type style....

mauzip

« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2005, 05:53:34 PM »
^GSTL@target=25.55 an hour

LMMFAO!  Dude, are you fuckin serious?  The guy who claims he has a one of a kind special edition of Doggystyle w/ The Next Episode on it.  Are you seriously going to lie like this?  $25/hr working at Target?  My mutha fuckin ass you make $25/hr at target.  You can work 35 years at Target and I can guarantee you won't make $25/hr.

Let's see:

$25/hr x 40 hrs a wk = $1000 a week

$1000 x 52 wks a year = $52,000 a year before taxes.

Yeah, a guy with no college degree and no work experience, working his first year at Target (save the applause), not to mind living in Bakersfield (again, save the applause), makes $52,000 a year.  Yeah, and my dick is 12 inches long, and We$t Coa$t hasn't taken it in the ass 3 times tonight.

Wow, what people will do to impress on an internet forum.  Let me ask you man, WHO is suckin your dick on this forum?  Who is it?  Cause surely someone who has to lie so much to impress on an internet forum has got to be getting some head and some pussy out of the deal?  I mean why the hell else would you lie to a bunch of fuckin homos on an internet forum how much money you make, or that you have a cd that doesn't exist?

hahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2005, 01:30:19 PM »

;)

You're left with nothing more to say. Now you're just making things up to try to save face. Sorry Punky Jewster... You've been sonned.

You brag about dancing. I think you need to take a good look in the mirror. Sorry Huge Hispanic... You've been sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2005, 01:33:39 PM »

Dude, Look @ how much of a loser you are, you have nothing...."LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TYPE" THE COMMAS AND WORDS ARE LIKE CARLTON"".....your a lame ass if all you got is someones type style....

I don't think you got what it takes to comprehend what I'm saying. Look at the way you type, with all those extra "!'s" like an emotional nerdy little bitch who's watched one too many anti-drug commercials..."you Are a potsmoker!!! you darn Druggies Dont belong in this world u Belong in jails!!! Losers!!!!!!!!"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2005, 01:34:48 PM »
lmao@all those back2back nik/sgv beef threads in the g-spot
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2005, 04:28:24 PM »

You brag about dancing. I think you need to take a good look in the mirror. Sorry Huge Hispanic... You've been sonned.

Where did I brag about dancing? Making things up once again. Sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2005, 04:52:12 PM »

Where did I brag about dancing? Making things up once again. Sonned.

LMAO...You're joking, right? Go back and read the last 2 pages, and if you don't see it then there's something extremely wrong with you.

SGV

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2005, 04:55:41 PM »

LMAO...You're joking, right? Go back and read the last 2 pages, and if you don't see it then there's something extremely wrong with you.

Captain Save A Hoe came in and made a comment about me dancing with bitches, I said "Dancing with bitches > Flipping burgers"

I never bragged. Which is why you were sonned.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2005, 05:07:37 PM »

Captain Save A Hoe came in and made a comment about me dancing with bitches, I said "Dancing with bitches > Flipping burgers"

I never bragged. Which is why you were sonned.

No, you posted pictures of you with a few drunk hoes at a club and thought it would make you look cooler. It only makes you look even more pathetic, actually thinking that dancing with some wasted fees is an accomplishment... :-*