Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2282 times)

SGV

Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2005, 05:35:14 PM »

No, you posted pictures of you with a few drunk hoes at a club and thought it would make you look cooler. It only makes you look even more pathetic, actually thinking that dancing with some wasted fees is an accomplishment... :-*

So I ask the question again, can you prove they were drunk? Answer that question honestly and then realize how dumb you are.

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2005, 05:38:16 PM »
Grundy and SGV get a prop LMFAO @ some of the shit you guys say. It got me rollin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2005, 05:42:55 PM »
Grundy and SGV get a prop LMFAO @ some of the shit you guys say. It got me rollin'.

Yessir!!

ecrazy

« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2005, 06:17:42 PM »

Dawg, there's no more need to expose you...You were done by reply 56.

LMAO thanks for proving my point.

If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them... Now would I? You lost.

You've proved my point. You're bragging about dancing with drunk club sluts. Almost as sad as fucking a 300 pounder over the internet. :'(
dude, you go out with druggies!!! LOL @ you trying to talk shit, In fact, LMAO!!!

Dude!!! You don't look, sound, or act human!!!!! You don't possess the intellect of a human!!! What does that mean?! LMAO?!!!!!
Your Done..... you sound like a little kid tryin desperatly to make a comeback, "You dont act human" - Now just writing that, makes me feel sad for you, your a loser, sorry kid its the truth... :-\

Do you fuckin look at the way you type? You remind me of a way dumber version of Carlton from "Fresh Prince".

"Man Oh Man!!! Are u a stoopid Drug adict or What?!?!"
Dude, Look @ how much of a loser you are, you have nothing...."LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TYPE" THE COMMAS AND WORDS ARE LIKE CARLTON"".....your a lame ass if all you got is someones type style....

I don't think you got what it takes to comprehend what I'm saying. Look at the way you type, with all those extra "!'s" like an emotional nerdy little bitch who's watched one too many anti-drug commercials..."you Are a potsmoker!!! you darn Druggies Dont belong in this world u Belong in jails!!! Losers!!!!!!!!"
OMG! LOOK AT THE EMOTION.....ha, im feeling sad for you.....you have nothing, just swinging at air

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2005, 12:42:31 AM »

No, you posted pictures of you with a few drunk hoes at a club and thought it would make you look cooler. It only makes you look even more pathetic, actually thinking that dancing with some wasted fees is an accomplishment... :-*

So I ask the question again, can you prove they were drunk? Answer that question honestly and then realize how dumb you are.

No. Can you prove that you're not desperate? Didn't think so...Now try using valid arguments.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2005, 12:43:21 AM »

Yessir!!

LMFAO...He's all happy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2005, 12:44:45 AM »

If I really scared away broads, I wouldn't be hugged up with them... Now would I? You lost.

You've proved my point. You're bragging about dancing with drunk club sluts. Almost as sad as fucking a 300 pounder over the internet. :'(
dude, you go out with druggies!!! LOL @ you trying to talk shit, In fact, LMAO!!!

Dude!!! You don't look, sound, or act human!!!!! You don't possess the intellect of a human!!! What does that mean?! LMAO?!!!!!
Your Done..... you sound like a little kid tryin desperatly to make a comeback, "You dont act human" - Now just writing that, makes me feel sad for you, your a loser, sorry kid its the truth... :-\

Do you fuckin look at the way you type? You remind me of a way dumber version of Carlton from "Fresh Prince".

Dude, Look @ how much of a loser you are, you have nothing...."LOOK AT THE WAY YOU TYPE" THE COMMAS AND WORDS ARE LIKE CARLTON"".....your a lame ass if all you got is someones type style....

I don't think you got what it takes to comprehend what I'm saying. Look at the way you type, with all those extra "!'s" like an emotional nerdy little bitch who's watched one too many anti-drug commercials..."you Are a potsmoker!!! you darn Druggies Dont belong in this world u Belong in jails!!! Losers!!!!!!!!"
OMG! LOOK AT THE EMOTION.....ha, im feeling sad for you.....you have nothing, just swinging at air

I rather be swinging at air than swinging off another males nuts, you dicklicker.

ecrazy

« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2005, 12:47:25 AM »

I rather be swinging at air than swinging off another males nuts, you dicklicker.
Dude, Your On My Nuts All Day Long, thats why you keep replying, you cant get enough of me....OFF MY NUTS ALREADY! (look at the emotion there, wow...i must be intense!)

SGV

« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2005, 12:55:54 AM »

No.

Then you've been sonned.

Can you prove that you're not desperate? Didn't think so...Now try using valid arguments.

LOL @ This. Talk about desperation. Read above.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2005, 06:08:40 AM »
lol Punky Jewster..haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2005, 09:51:27 AM »

Dude, Your On My Nuts All Day Long, thats why you keep replying, you cant get enough of me....OFF MY NUTS ALREADY! (look at the emotion there, wow...i must be intense!)

LMAO..You're known as DubCC's little bitch, shut the fuck up you little square ass mark...You say I'm on your nuts all day long, yet who jumped on who's dick first in this thread? If you drowned I don't think they'd be able to find one person on this earth who'd give you CPR...Shit, I don't even think Ghandi's ass woulda' done it, you fuckin' pathetic excuse for a waste of air...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2005, 09:57:05 AM »

No.

Then you've been sonned.

I've been sonned because I can't prove those girls are drunk? That's like me saying you've been sonned because you can't prove that you've had sex with a girl under 300 pounds...Learn how to use your reasoning skills, you hungry hungry Hispanic...

SGV

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2005, 01:59:28 PM »

I've been sonned because I can't prove those girls are drunk? That's like me saying you've been sonned because you can't prove that you've had sex with a girl under 300 pounds...Learn how to use your reasoning skills, you hungry hungry Hispanic...

Uh... You saying they're drunk, without any real evidence, is proof that you made shit up. You made shit up cuz you got nothing else to say. You got nothing else to say cuz you've been sonned.

And, what... You want me to take pictures of me banging chicks? LOL. I mean, if that's the proof you want about who I'm having sex with. I guess you're that serious about knowing my sex life.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2005, 04:52:06 PM »
lmao @ this gangbang

ecrazy

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2005, 03:58:45 PM »

LMAO..You're known as DubCC's little bitch, shut the fuck up you little square ass mark...You say I'm on your nuts all day long, yet who jumped on who's dick first in this thread? If you drowned I don't think they'd be able to find one person on this earth who'd give you CPR...Shit, I don't even think Ghandi's ass woulda' done it, you fuckin' pathetic excuse for a waste of air...
Dang, someone getting emotional!? dude, if anyone is a little bitch its you, you would kill yourself just to get the last word, you have no logical comeback ever, yet you still are here and continue to reply...Pathetic....