Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2283 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2005, 10:45:46 PM »
whats pathetic is how much time you guys waste arguing with people you dont know/will never meet in your life

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2005, 04:51:05 AM »
keep going folks!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2005, 04:59:33 AM »
whats pathetic is how much time you guys waste arguing with people you dont know/will never meet in your life

you never know. Grundy almost went to LA to beat up NIK. Dubcc is some street shit nigguh

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2005, 09:06:24 AM »
LMAO... this is lovely.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2005, 10:38:46 AM »

I've been sonned because I can't prove those girls are drunk? That's like me saying you've been sonned because you can't prove that you've had sex with a girl under 300 pounds...Learn how to use your reasoning skills, you hungry hungry Hispanic...

Uh... You saying they're drunk, without any real evidence, is proof that you made shit up. You made shit up cuz you got nothing else to say. You got nothing else to say cuz you've been sonned.

And, what... You want me to take pictures of me banging chicks? LOL. I mean, if that's the proof you want about who I'm having sex with. I guess you're that serious about knowing my sex life.

I made shit up? It's called putting 1 and 1 together. A girl is dancing with a fat hideous man in a club, what is she most likely to be? a.)drunk b.)a slut c.)SGV got sonned d.)all of the above... 8)

SGV

« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2005, 10:53:29 AM »

I made shit up? It's called putting 1 and 1 together. A girl is dancing with a fat hideous man in a club, what is she most likely to be? a.)drunk b.)a slut c.)SGV got sonned d.)all of the above... 8)

It took you 5 days to come up with this? LOL. How you sonned me with assumptions, I'll never know. How I sonned you with facts, is apparent.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2005, 11:16:36 AM »

It took you 5 days to come up with this? LOL. How you sonned me with assumptions, I'll never know. How I sonned you with facts, is apparent.

You dumbfuck, I was on a ban. It comes down to you defending yourself. Read this whole thread, I haven't had to defend shit. You, however, feel the need to constantly defend yourself and your image, which obviously implies you're insercure and unsure of yourself...Fuck it, I wont clown on you for fucking fat bitches anymore, because I can tell that your self-esteem is at an all time low...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2005, 12:30:09 PM »

You dumbfuck, I was on a ban. It comes down to you defending yourself. Read this whole thread, I haven't had to defend shit. You, however, feel the need to constantly defend yourself and your image, which obviously implies you're insercure and unsure of yourself...Fuck it, I wont clown on you for fucking fat bitches anymore, because I can tell that your self-esteem is at an all time low...PeACe

The Anger, Frustration, Agony and Pain that screams from this post is proof enough: You've Been Sonned Nikki! LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2005, 03:57:29 PM »

The Anger, Frustration, Agony and Pain that screams from this post is proof enough: You've Been Sonned Nikki! LOL.

Keep telling yourself you're sonning someone, it's the closest you'll ever get to the act...

SGV

« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2005, 09:43:37 PM »

Keep telling yourself you're sonning someone, it's the closest you'll ever get to the act...

LOL @ You still coming back. That's how you know you been sonned. Ouch!!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2005, 11:49:21 PM »
LMAO... this shit is still going?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2005, 10:47:20 AM »
LMAO... this shit is still going?

What do you expect from a fat pale Hispanic guy desperately trying to protect his image. We know your sick standards SGV. It's been proven... :)

SGV

« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2005, 07:07:45 PM »
What do you expect from a fat pale Hispanic guy desperately trying to protect his image. We know your sick standards SGV. It's been proven... :)

LMAO @ You still trying to prove your point. Signs of being sonned. PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2005, 08:11:50 PM »

LMAO @ You still trying to prove your point. Signs of being sonned. PeACe 8)

And what exactly are you trying to do...LMAO.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2005, 08:25:16 PM »
i stopped reading after page 3, but after the fatboy posted the pics, he fuck your days up. and ye im a lil ehhh about the 25$ an hour at target.