Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2288 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2005, 10:30:38 AM »

Son, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even know a sonning if it ate your food...You're a follower in this game, we invented this shit. 8)

LMAO! Horrible. Yea, Dubcc is your life. Mauzip >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Now_Im_Sonned

You'd be close to my level if the shit you posted wasn't completely irrelevant and made some sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2005, 10:31:46 AM »
That verb "to son" is gay.

LMAO. Mauzip calling someone gay? SGV claiming he's sonned someone? This thread marks the downfall of WCC...

I didn't call you gay, even though you probably are. I called that verb gay. Capiche?

I don't think you get it. DONT CALL ANYTHING GAY. You're...well, you know...Mauzip.

mauzip

« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2005, 10:33:10 AM »

LMAO. Mauzip calling someone gay? SGV claiming he's sonned someone? This thread marks the downfall of WCC...

I didn't call you gay, even though you probably are. I called that verb gay. Capiche?

I don't think you get it. DONT CALL ANYTHING GAY. You're...well, you know...Mauzip.

:camp:

SGV

« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2005, 11:43:10 AM »

You'd be close to my level if the shit you posted wasn't completely irrelevant and made some sense.

LMAO @ "Well I can't prove they're drunk, but they must be drunk, you're sonned!" being relevant or even making sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2005, 11:43:46 AM »

:camp:

Yes, that's the type of smiley you should use.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2005, 11:45:45 AM »

LMAO @ "Well I can't prove they're drunk, but they must be drunk, you're sonned!" being relevant or even making sense.

Commenting on the girls you posted is relevant to the girls you posted, you dumb, fat, incompetent fuck.

SGV

« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2005, 06:19:58 PM »

Commenting on the girls you posted is relevant to the girls you posted, you dumb, fat, incompetent fuck.

Saying they're drunk when you can't prove it is irrelevant and makes no sense, you whiney, long nosed, retared Jew.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2005, 09:13:56 AM »

Saying they're drunk when you can't prove it is irrelevant and makes no sense, you whiney, long nosed, retared Jew.

LMAO...How is saying they're drunk irrelevant to the topic? You posted up pics of bitches you've danced with (LOL) and I said they were drunk. It might be off, but there's no irrelevance in that...I know you're not on my level though, so I don't just expect you to know that, but please look up irrelevant before you just grab every word I throw on you and throw it right back at me without knowing the meaning...Speakin' of retards.

SGV

« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2005, 11:13:38 AM »

LMAO...How is saying they're drunk irrelevant to the topic? You posted up pics of bitches you've danced with (LOL) and I said they were drunk. It might be off, but there's no irrelevance in that...I know you're not on my level though, so I don't just expect you to know that, but please look up irrelevant before you just grab every word I throw on you and throw it right back at me without knowing the meaning...Speakin' of retards.

LOL @ You taking days for all that. I danced with 1 (ONE) of those broads idiot. LOL @ You. And then you wonder why I say you make irrelevant comments. Show me where I bragged about dancing with those broads? I been telling you to show me proof of that and you just can't seem to find it. So, yes, your comments are irrelevant and you're just not that bright.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2005, 11:40:27 AM »

LOL @ You taking days for all that. I danced with 1 (ONE) of those broads idiot. LOL @ You. And then you wonder why I say you make irrelevant comments. Show me where I bragged about dancing with those broads? I been telling you to show me proof of that and you just can't seem to find it. So, yes, your comments are irrelevant and you're just not that bright.

I know you're watching this thread like it's your life. Quit refreshing the page every 5 secs to see if I've replied, you fuckin loser. Just because I haven't posted here in days doesn't mean it took me days to write up the reply, if you can comprehend that. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to post on WCC every single day, I do have a life which doesn't consist of working for an internet website and fucking fat bitches I met through that site. I still don't think you'll be able to understand this, but posting up the pictures automatically implies bragage. :-*

SGV

« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2005, 11:49:38 AM »

I know you're watching this thread like it's your life. Quit refreshing the page every 5 secs to see if I've replied, you fuckin loser. Just because I haven't posted here in days doesn't mean it took me days to write up the reply, if you can comprehend that. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to post on WCC every single day, I do have a life which doesn't consist of working for an internet website and fucking fat bitches I met through that site. I still don't think you'll be able to understand this, but posting up the pictures automatically implies bragage. :-*

LMAO. Like I thought, no proof, so you try bringing up something else. LOL @ You trying to brag about your "life" off the net. It's been proven this website is your life (and you don't even work for it). LMAO @ You. I travel, I party, I work, I go to school, I rub elbows with YOUR favorite rappers... You smoke weed, get caught by the cops, cry about it online, let your girlfriend take the wrap, get caught for speeding and cry about traffic school... Yea quite a life you got there.

I posted pics because you're little buddy was dying to see me. And, you say I can't comprehend things? LOL.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2005, 11:57:58 AM »
lol good shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2005, 01:45:41 PM »

LMAO. Like I thought, no proof, so you try bringing up something else. LOL @ You trying to brag about your "life" off the net. It's been proven this website is your life (and you don't even work for it). LMAO @ You. I travel, I party, I work, I go to school, I rub elbows with YOUR favorite rappers... You smoke weed, get caught by the cops, cry about it online, let your girlfriend take the wrap, get caught for speeding and cry about traffic school... Yea quite a life you got there.

I posted pics because you're little buddy was dying to see me. And, you say I can't comprehend things? LOL.

What does proof have to do with anything? Like you've provided proof for any of your statements, Jelly Rolls? I brag about my life off the net? LMAO...I haven't been on AIM in weeks, and the only time I post on this board is when I'm at work. I get paid to son suckaz like you. You travel? Wow, so do I...More bragging. You party? What a shocker, I party too!...Some more braggage for ya. You work and go to school? You're so special foooool! just like meeeee!!!! Cuz guess what, I do the same...Stop braggin' about typical shit, you fucking fat desperate chunk. And stop making up shit to sound like you know something, you dumbass shit.

SGV

« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2005, 02:33:33 PM »

What does proof have to do with anything? Like you've provided proof for any of your statements, Jelly Rolls? I brag about my life off the net? LMAO...I haven't been on AIM in weeks, and the only time I post on this board is when I'm at work. I get paid to son suckaz like you. You travel? Wow, so do I...More bragging. You party? What a shocker, I party too!...Some more braggage for ya. You work and go to school? You're so special foooool! just like meeeee!!!! Cuz guess what, I do the same...Stop braggin' about typical shit, you fucking fat desperate chunk. And stop making up shit to sound like you know something, you dumbass shit.

Proof has everything to do with it. It's a matter of fact vs. fiction. Those pictures I posted are FACT. Your statements like "They're drunk. You're bragging about dancing with girls in your picture. etc." are FICTION. There's NOTHING in this entire thread that can prove your statements. You're fiction, I'm fact. Plain and simple. Now who's really dumb?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2005, 02:41:14 PM »

Proof has everything to do with it. It's a matter of fact vs. fiction. Those pictures I posted are FACT. Your statements like "They're drunk. You're bragging about dancing with girls in your picture. etc." are FICTION. There's NOTHING in this entire thread that can prove your statements. You're fiction, I'm fact. Plain and simple. Now who's really dumb?

So everything you're saying can be fiction, because there is no proof, you dumb shit...And even when I do provide proof, your ass just denies it to the fullest. I wouldn't even use the word proof if I was you with all the proof still on the internet showing how much you're a desperate man. I mean, exposing that letter from Pink to you for WCC is like the National Enquire exposing a letter from Michael Jackson to little children for the world...If you CAN comprehend.