Author Topic: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google  (Read 2281 times)

SGV

Re: Not Sure If This Has Been Posted Here: But Try This At Google
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2005, 03:01:56 PM »

So everything you're saying can be fiction, because there is no proof, you dumb shit...And even when I do provide proof, your ass just denies it to the fullest. I wouldn't even use the word proof if I was you with all the proof still on the internet showing how much you're a desperate man. I mean, exposing that letter from Pink to you for WCC is like the National Enquire exposing a letter from Michael Jackson to little children for the world...If you CAN comprehend.

Pictures don't lie, sorry.

LMAO. Like I thought, no proof, so you try bringing up something else.

Yup!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: October 10, 2005, 03:37:58 PM »

So everything you're saying can be fiction, because there is no proof, you dumb shit...And even when I do provide proof, your ass just denies it to the fullest. I wouldn't even use the word proof if I was you with all the proof still on the internet showing how much you're a desperate man. I mean, exposing that letter from Pink to you for WCC is like the National Enquire exposing a letter from Michael Jackson to little children for the world...If you CAN comprehend.

Pictures don't lie, sorry.

LMAO. Like I thought, no proof, so you try bringing up something else.

Yup!

You are a desperate man. Proof:

...Now watch as you make an excuse to get yourself out of the shithole you've placed your image in.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: October 10, 2005, 04:04:37 PM »
LMAO...this is some classic shit right here man...7 pages of almost pure argument between 2 people, lol

Is this a record?

SGV

« Reply #153 on: October 10, 2005, 07:29:11 PM »
I've sonned you enough times. I'll let you son yourself here:

See, you're proving my point...Who's even talking about songs right now? You're just tryna use my bad music from when I was 13 against me because you have nothing else...Stick to the topic, you sound like you're lost and your looking for anything you can to use against me...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=86810.0

J Bananas

« Reply #154 on: October 10, 2005, 07:39:53 PM »
you guys are just in love with yourselves aren't you?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: October 10, 2005, 07:46:44 PM »
you guys are just in love with yourselves aren't you?

yeah they act like married couples...

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #156 on: October 10, 2005, 09:07:06 PM »
aww how cute

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #157 on: October 11, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »
I've sonned you enough times. I'll let you son yourself here:

See, you're proving my point...Who's even talking about songs right now? You're just tryna use my bad music from when I was 13 against me because you have nothing else...Stick to the topic, you sound like you're lost and your looking for anything you can to use against me...

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=86810.0

Wrong. The topic is about you being a fat desperate loser. You asked for proof, I provided proof. Now you're just trying to defend yourself from the proof in any way possible. You are the definition of a pathetic poster.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

SGV

« Reply #159 on: October 11, 2005, 01:29:23 PM »
Uh... That's what the topic is? News to me. You've gone on so much about it, how is this is NOT the real Topic.

LMAO...You feel happy about dancing with drunk sluts in a club, as if it's some sort of challenge.

And considering you never could prove I was bragging about dancing with drunk sluts or that those broads were drunk at all, you tried bringing up something new. Hence:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #160 on: October 11, 2005, 01:54:18 PM »
Uh... That's what the topic is? News to me. You've gone on so much about it, how is this is NOT the real Topic.

LMAO...You feel happy about dancing with drunk sluts in a club, as if it's some sort of challenge.

And considering you never could prove I was bragging about dancing with drunk sluts or that those broads were drunk at all, you tried bringing up something new. Hence:

No...You don't get it. This whole argument is you trying to defend your image in every way possible. You tryna brag about dancing with drunk sluts is just part of it. No, I can't prove that they were drunk, but I can use common sense to tell me they had to have been to be dancing with a fat loser like you. Just accept what you are.

SGV

« Reply #161 on: October 11, 2005, 02:06:10 PM »

No...You don't get it. This whole argument is you trying to defend your image in every way possible. You tryna brag about dancing with drunk sluts is just part of it. No, I can't prove that they were drunk, but I can use common sense to tell me they had to have been to be dancing with a fat loser like you. Just accept what you are.

For the 90th time, where did I brag about dancing with drunk sluts? Show me that and you've got a case. If not, then you've looked dumb for 7 pages (which we already know is the truth.)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2005, 02:16:27 PM »
For the 420th time:

posting up the pictures automatically implies bragage. :-*

...you stupid piece of shit.

SGV

« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2005, 02:44:18 PM »
I posted pics because you're little buddy was dying to see me. And, you say I can't comprehend things? LOL.

You're done.

J Bananas

« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2005, 02:54:17 PM »
you know what? you guys should just agree to meet in person, I'll even throw in for the cost of the hotel room you guys can suck eachothers dicks in. You guys should be embarassed this is childish and damn near homsexual. just lock this thread already. ::)