Author Topic: The Game vs. Jay-Z  (Read 1078 times)

reeyotch

• 'G'
The Game vs. Jay-Z
« on: September 19, 2005, 01:06:44 PM »
If Jay-Z goes at the Game at this upcoming concert where he plans to air a bunch of people out, do you think it'll severely damage his career.  What if he played that change of heart footage in the background?
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game vs. Jay-Z
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 01:10:40 PM »
It dont matter theyre both faggots.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 01:13:23 PM »
I think this is another ridiculous marketing ploy by Jay-Z either because his artists aren't selling or because he's an attention whore -- I can't believe people are actually buying into it.  That being said, Game's got a really strong, positive buzz going right now and getting into a beef with Jigga is going to make him look retarded and more unpopular.  He should take the high road, say something like he's glad he's inspired one of his legends to get back into the game or whatever blah blah blah.

I love how the Roc-A-Fella artists can't even defend themselves, they gotta get Jay-Z to do it for them.

EDIT:  I think its just as likely Jay's gonna go for Jim Jones, Damon Dash, Beanie Sigel, etc.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 01:14:14 PM »
i won´t damage anyone´s career. the only careers Jay has ended has been his own artists(Bleek,YG´s,Rihanna etc etc). and if he does decide to diss Game it only shows what everyone already knows and that is that Bleek and them needs Jay´s help in whatever they do(beefs,sales lmao what sales). it´ll be funny though coz Jay has shown that he is a good battle rapper and he´s a good rapper overall so whoever he disses i´m sure it´ll be funny but Jay aint ending anyone´s career or hurting theirs. more likely he´ll be helping them coz it´ll bring controversy and obviously Jay is doin this at this moment coz his ROC artists aren´t able to generate any buzz what so ever on their own.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 01:54:46 PM »
I think this is another ridiculous marketing ploy by Jay-Z either because his artists aren't selling or because he's an attention whore -- I can't believe people are actually buying into it.  That being said, Game's got a really strong, positive buzz going right now and getting into a beef with Jigga is going to make him look retarded and more unpopular.  He should take the high road, say something like he's glad he's inspired one of his legends to get back into the game or whatever blah blah blah.

I love how the Roc-A-Fella artists can't even defend themselves, they gotta get Jay-Z to do it for them.

EDIT:  I think its just as likely Jay's gonna go for Jim Jones, Damon Dash, Beanie Sigel, etc.
^I agree. I believe this whole 'I declare war' is bullshit along with his fuckin retirement. Both of those marketing techniques to sell more albums. He is always coming out of retirement. Plus he should chill on that whole war thing. Last time he did that, he got his ass ethered by nas and sounded like he was about to start crying. LOL I could never forget about that.  I wouldn't see a beef between game and jayz though. It would be very interesting.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Paul

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 02:15:24 PM »
It dont matter theyre both faggots.

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 03:30:03 PM »
i'd be happy if jay goes aat game
game is talented, maybe not as jay is but will be when he as deep as jay is
i juss hope it doesnt involve blackballin like 50 is doing game right now
jay will make game bigger by dissin him and he will make YG's and bleek look like pussies

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 04:00:43 PM »
jay-z >>>>>> game

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 05:23:15 PM »
I think this is a nother ridiculous marketing ploy by Jay-Z either because his artists aren't selling or because he's an attention whore

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 05:31:31 PM »
I fuckin hate Jay-Z, way overrated, I hope he does take a shot at Game, it'll only help Game  :laugh:

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2005, 05:33:52 PM »
I fuckin hate Jay-Z, way overrated, I hope he does take a shot at Game, it'll only help Game  :laugh:
Yeah, shows you biting does get you far in the music industry.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2005, 06:32:21 PM »
Either way Jay-Z has got too much money for his career to just end.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2005, 06:37:09 PM »
both suck ass. game cant rap for shit and jay-z has no room to talk, he was the one bitin pac. fuck both

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2005, 06:39:52 PM »
he retired now why doesnt he go away  ::)

does he really want to retire after losing to Game? that'll will be a stain on his legacy

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2005, 06:44:13 PM »
he retired now why doesnt he go away  ::)

does he really want to retire after losing to Game? that'll will be a stain on his legacy

you think Jay would lose to Game?
NO MORE WAR