Author Topic: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.  (Read 1097 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.
« on: September 19, 2005, 06:40:54 PM »
So once again, an awkward situation gets in my way. I had a hell of a time finding my classroom as always (damn Brock is confusing as hell) and just as I got there, this girl had just arrived. So I was joking around and we were laughing about how the school layout makes no sense at times (in the area I was in section H is led to from B...quoi?). So then I sat down, and she did, it was early for class. No big deal, I think as I grab the newspaper from my backpack. But before I open it, she starts talking to me. Now this is not expected, this girl was beautiful. Beautiful women don't go out of their way to talk to me, come on. So then we ended up talking for like a half hour, she was laughing at my jokes, and she was telling me how she was from Hamilton and all that. Funnily I had to explain to her that my great hometown of Grimsby is not the "boonies" as she put it. So we seemed to hit it off, somehow. So I realize class is starting soon, and realize that I never introduced myself or got her name. So as I'm saying "By the way...." about 15 people show up. As those 3 words come out, she says "I can't hear you!" Just my luck. So I walk into the room and sit down, and she sits across from me and gives me a pretty smile. I am trying to get a chance to talk to her but the damn teacher won't shut up. Next thing you know, class is over. As I leave I say "See you later, nice talking to you eh?" "Yeah, see you around" she says. Now how often does a gorgeous woman get into a situation like this with me? Damnit, no luck on my part. Ah well, I have that class with her again in 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to get better aquainted this time.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 06:51:20 PM »
dude shes fom Hamilton, chix dat aint fom da city are soo easy to pimp  ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 06:59:25 PM »
dont get your hopes up man
bitches are scandoulous they will act like they want it but end up pulling a stunt like "i like you as a friend" so dont rush into letting her know u like her let her start to like you first and come on to you more then go in for the kill and get the bitches number and pimp her from there

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 07:01:30 PM »
I gotta go to Brock next month, hopefully I run into her and chop your grass.

But seriously, you gotta make your move as soon as possible, if she is a piece of ass she might be snatched up by the time you make your move.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 07:05:47 PM »
Beautiful women don't go out of their way to talk to me, come on.

lol, this way of thinking might have something to do with that.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2005, 07:15:25 PM »
u go to brock eh.....one of my frendz started there this year lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2005, 07:23:48 PM »
just don't be a fuckin pussy and ask her if she wanna go somewhere or somethin.......... you are a virgin I think you said one time?  don't fuck it up man :-*

good luck though, hope ya get her  8)

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2005, 07:36:24 PM »
I was in St. Kitts on sat night Lincoln.....Went to Big Bucks, it was a pretty good time

Acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2005, 09:52:14 PM »
hmm, I missed the point of the story

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2005, 10:00:41 PM »
Is this something that has never happened to you or something? why make a thread about this

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2005, 07:53:33 AM »
Beautiful women don't go out of their way to talk to me, come on.

lol, this way of thinking might have something to do with that.

Lol yeah maybe.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2005, 07:54:13 AM »
I gotta go to Brock next month, hopefully I run into her and chop your grass.

You going to school out here?

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 07:56:17 AM »
I was in St. Kitts on sat night Lincoln.....Went to Big Bucks, it was a pretty good time

I've never been, but I got some folks who go there every week. Supposed to be alright, sounds like it's busy though.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 07:56:55 AM »
hmm, I missed the point of the story

That's why I said you may laugh. The pointlessness is what makes it funny.

Paris

SGV

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 08:04:55 AM »
Confidence... Confidence... Confidence. The prettiest bitches don't always go for the best lookin' guys. Dudes are scared to hit them up, so anybody who approaches them with confidence is generally good in their book. Don't read into it to it too much. Broads are easy to approach at school, for the most part they are all generally polite. Talk to her next time with a little more confidence (don't over do it), get her name and stay consistent with it.