Author Topic: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.  (Read 1104 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 08:58:18 AM »
Confidence... Confidence... Confidence. The prettiest bitches don't always go for the best lookin' guys. Dudes are scared to hit them up, so anybody who approaches them with confidence is generally good in their book. Don't read into it to it too much. Broads are easy to approach at school, for the most part they are all generally polite. Talk to her next time with a little more confidence (don't over do it), get her name and stay consistent with it.

Solid advice. Thanks.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 09:19:14 AM »
Beautiful women don't go out of their way to talk to me, come on.

lol, this way of thinking might have something to do with that.

Lol yeah maybe.

seriously, I can tell from own experience this way of thinking won´t get you nowhere, and I can tell from own experience the other way does. Like SGV said, looks don´t even matter that much. I know the ugliest guys who walk around with nice ass girls and ones that seem to be good-looking, but are simply inept with chicks and barely ever talk to any. The most important part is charisma and how you approach her. Of course, cheap phrases bringing nothing accross except that you wanna fuck her only work out with cheap girls, but if you´re charming and confident, you got good chances unless you´re revoltingly hideous, which I hope you´re not

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 09:27:01 AM »
Beautiful women don't go out of their way to talk to me, come on.

lol, this way of thinking might have something to do with that.

Lol yeah maybe.

seriously, I can tell from own experience this way of thinking won´t get you nowhere, and I can tell from own experience the other way does. Like SGV said, looks don´t even matter that much. I know the ugliest guys who walk around with nice ass girls and ones that seem to be good-looking, but are simply inept with chicks and barely ever talk to any. The most important part is charisma and how you approach her. Of course, cheap phrases bringing nothing accross except that you wanna fuck her only work out with cheap girls, but if you´re charming and confident, you got good chances unless you´re revoltingly hideous, which I hope you´re not

Thanks man, and no I'm not "revoltingly hideous", LOL.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 10:28:43 AM »
yeah honestly i feel ya homie, my problem with bitches isnt getting them to to notice me or become attracted to me, my problem is my lack of confidence when im having a conversation around them, i get neverous around bitches sometimes.  My biggest problem is taking advantage of situations whether a bitch is just smiling at me or really into me I never seem  to be able to sieze the oppurtunity,

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2005, 11:20:55 AM »
Maybe its the fact you call them bitches?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2005, 11:36:51 AM »
^^nah im extremely polite to WOMEN, almost too polite

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2005, 11:44:06 AM »
dude, lincoln, me an u are kiinda on the same boat, exept im completely nurotic(sp) and i stress over shit like a lil girl, so i met this girl from my friend, FUCKing amazing, like model, no joke, like never in a million years would i think iwoulkd have a chance with her, but me and her start chillin, she tells me she likes me but has this, Kinda bf in pittsburg, some fuckin crackhead, anywho, i didnt make my move and like now its not the same between us, but im not quiting, other than this girl being freakin gorgous, 1 of the coolest girls ever, i want this bitch. but ye its all about being youirself and being confident

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 12:44:46 PM »
all i can say i good luck homie

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2005, 12:53:54 PM »
I gotta go to Brock next month, hopefully I run into her and chop your grass.

You going to school out here?

Nah, I just gotta go there because Brock does testing for fire departments and I gotta do it for Brampton.

I was in St. Kitts on sat night Lincoln.....Went to Big Bucks, it was a pretty good time

I've been to that Big Bucks before too.  I like it because it seems to be one of the easier places to pick up, just like the one in Burlington.

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2005, 12:54:20 PM »
just dont get frustrated and worried about fuckin it up. take it slow homey, she's bound to be around.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2005, 01:18:41 PM »
shy...virgin...hard life
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 01:31:04 PM »
Keep your cool. If you approach a girl thinking "DAMMIT, I MUST HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW, IF THIS DOESNT WORK IM SCREWED"... you most likely end up being screwed. How? Well, you'll be really tense, which always sucks, and then you won't score cause you aint relaxed enough, and then you will be depressed because of *see the caps*.
Be cool. More chances to score when you're relaxed, and less depressing feelings when you don't score nevertheless. Few girls like it when they can see a guys knees shaking while talking to them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 01:40:02 PM »
Few girls like it when they can see a guys knees shaking while talking to them.

Some may call it cute and then move on  ;D

Whatever man, just be yourself, soon enough the right girls will like it. Easy as pie, and drop the "I gotta get a girl now" mentality, like 7even said. Don't think this was an advisory thread in the first place, was it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 01:55:58 PM »
Live by the rule of 3 F's:

Find 'em, Fuck 'em, Forget 'em

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2005, 02:18:04 PM »
^ that´s not very interesting in the long run

dude, lincoln, me an u are kiinda on the same boat, exept im completely nurotic(sp)
lol, what so you mean by "neurotic"?