Author Topic: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.  (Read 1136 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2005, 02:24:59 PM »
^ that´s not very interesting in the long run

Yeah, you're right... who would wanna miss out on the cuddling and long walks on the beach... LOL you guys are wack...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2005, 02:26:57 PM »
right yeah...I´m wack because I admit on the internet that there is more to the opposite sex, than, uhm, sex. Maybe after your first kiss you´ll feel different...look here :-*

btw, you´re so predictable that it actually makes me wonder why I couldn´t resist making that comment. I could have typed the reply for you
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 02:29:57 PM by Kill wants the world and he wants it now »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2005, 02:53:25 PM »
Thanks for the advice all. I looked for her today at the lecture, but there's like 700 people in the class so..yeah. But in less than 2 weeks I should have another shot.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2005, 03:20:09 PM »
right yeah...I´m wack because I admit on the internet that there is more to the opposite sex, than, uhm, sex. Maybe after your first kiss you´ll feel different...look here :-*

btw, you´re so predictable that it actually makes me wonder why I couldn´t resist making that comment. I could have typed the reply for you

I knew you were gonna reply by calling me predictable... now I can claim you're predictable.  ::)

LOL homothug... maybe after your first kiss you'll feel different and stop planning your marriage out after a girl says hi to you
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2005, 03:25:20 PM »

I knew you were gonna reply by calling me predictable... now I can claim you're predictable.  ::)

LOL homothug... maybe after your first kiss you'll feel different and stop planning your marriage out after a girl says hi to you

1. yes, by that logic we´re both predictable

2. that was a bit weak, but ok. Maybe I´ll cancel one of my several thousand marriages then

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2005, 03:28:11 PM »

2. that was a bit weak, but ok. Maybe I´ll cancel one of my several thousand marriages then

1. There was no logic involved... I was just showing you what an idiot you are.

2. Again, it was meant to be weak because all I did is make some dumb assumption about you in the same way you did about me.

LOLLL it's funny how I imitate your dumb post and only then do you realize how fucking dumb you really are....

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2005, 03:32:45 PM »

Yeah, you're right... who would wanna miss out on the cuddling and long walks on the beach... LOL you guys are wack...

;D 8)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2005, 03:36:06 PM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2005, 03:36:12 PM »

2. Again, it was meant to be weak because all I did is make some dumb assumption about you in the same way you did about me.

LOLLL it's funny how I imitate your dumb post and only then do you realize how fucking dumb you really are....

1. There was indeed logic involved, me being predictable is inherently defined by you being predictable, and your re-formulation of "showingwhat an idiot I am" bases on the principle of you being an idiot, unless you deny that you´re predictable, which you did not and which I wouldn´t dare do if I were you. At least Seer liked it

2. It was meant to expose my weakness, not to be weak in effect. Unfortunately it was

and I don´t realize how fucking dumb I am. Either it´s cause I´m even too fucking dumb for that or because I´m not fucking dumb at all. That remains open to interpretation.

Now let´s stop this before it turns NIKSGV´ish

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2005, 03:46:57 PM »

1. There was indeed logic involved, me being predictable is inherently defined by you being predictable, and your re-formulation of "showingwhat an idiot I am" bases on the principle of you being an idiot, unless you deny that you´re predictable, which you did not and which I wouldn´t dare do if I were you. At least Seer liked it

2. It was meant to expose my weakness, not to be weak in effect. Unfortunately it was

and I don´t realize how fucking dumb I am. Either it´s cause I´m even too fucking dumb for that or because I´m not fucking dumb at all. That remains open to interpretation.

Now let´s stop this before it turns NIKSGV´ish

1. Yes there was logic involved on my part because I used logic to show you that you lack it.... and it actually bases on the fact that you're an idiot, I was just using sarcasm to show you how you're an idiot... and the fact that you didn't catch the irony at first, only further proves the fact that you're an idiot.

2. Another assumption. How are you going to tell me what I intended on doing? LOLLL fucking retard. My intention was to make a dumb comment that mirrored yours, so when you see mine you'd say "that's dumb", and only then will you realize that you're dumb.

What do you mean "let's stop"... LOL... if you don't want to respond, don't.. nobody is forcing you

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2005, 03:49:47 PM »
you guys are gay.. but both got some funny points  8)

for lincoln... its too late dude.. why did u leave?   you make it sound like you bottled it.. cant blame you..
dont build it up for 2 weeks... thats it.. get out n get to some parties n shit  n dont worry about rushing shit or whatever.. random acts of drunkenness will get you by  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2005, 03:52:28 PM »
for lincoln... its too late dude.. why did u leave?   you make it sound like you bottled it.. cant blame you..
dont build it up for 2 weeks... thats it.. get out n get to some parties n shit  n dont worry about rushing shit or whatever.. random acts of drunkenness will get you by  8)

Nah man, it's not like I left or anything like that. It was a case of really really bad timing. And it's not like I have a choice on the 2 weeks. The class we have together is a lab for a science class which is only every 2 weeks.

And don't worry, there's a party happening at my place on Friday, lol. I don't drink but I can still have a good time.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2005, 03:54:06 PM »
you dont drink... what u at uni for dude?  8) :P

naww seriously.. whats up with that.. u dont have to get plastered.. but a few drinks helps you relax a bit..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2005, 04:24:49 PM »
you dont drink... what u at uni for dude?  8) :P

naww seriously.. whats up with that.. u dont have to get plastered.. but a few drinks helps you relax a bit..

I'm just not into is all. I don't mind if people drink, it's just not for me. I still get having a good time, people don't really even take notice that I don't have a drink with me, I'm that down.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2005, 07:21:10 PM »

dude, lincoln, me an u are kiinda on the same boat, exept im completely nurotic(sp)
lol, what so you mean by "neurotic"?

cause like i take shit so seriosuly, and think about everything in my head a million times, and let everything get to me, and like if the girl is like not givin me attention for a sec, ill be thinking she aint feelin me no more, and get all depressed..

dude, ur a loser, i like cudling, long walks on the beach, talking to girls, first dates, kisses on the porch of the girls house, givin girls flowers, etc. ye im gay, right, dont even respond, i wana see pics of bitches that u fuckin, u aint shit.