Author Topic: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.  (Read 1094 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Story of what happened to me today. You may laugh.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2005, 07:29:39 PM »
^ thatīs not very interesting in the long run

Yeah, you're right... who would wanna miss out on the cuddling and long walks on the beach... LOL you guys are wack...
dude, ur a loser, i like cudling, long walks on the beach, talking to girls, first dates, kisses on the porch of the girls house, givin girls flowers, etc. ye im gay, right, dont even respond, i wana see pics of bitches that u fuckin, u aint shit.

LOL... I don't know what your obsession with me is, but you follow me around into every thread I post in, and respond to my posts, forgetting that I was never talking to your nerdy ass in the first place...

If you say you're gay, then I guess you are... you'd know better than I would, but nobody asked you

You wanna see pix of bitches I'm fucking? LOL... I actually bone bitches, so unlikes you, I won't post up pictures of girls I've met in some chat and sent me pix... secondly, the bitches whose pix I do have, why the fuck would I post them here? LOL so that I can prove to some nerdy white boy who I'm fucking? I don't post my pix... or pix of my bitches... I don't care how much you care or how badly you wanna see...

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2005, 07:33:11 PM »
Here I'll reply for you:

"omg jamal i guess u sonned me huh? wow u must feel so cool cuz u sonned me online"

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2005, 07:35:05 PM »
i dont follow you anywere , u just seem to spread your anoyance in every spread, and as much as i hate having these lil girl arguments with u, your comments are just so anoying, and u think your hot shit, u aint shit, well i wont even say that, cause i dont know u and u dont know me, so w/e ill try to stop having this petty shit with u, but sometimes i cant hold back, and ye i dont chat and get pix of girls, ...

UAK

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2005, 07:37:12 PM »

Yeah, you're right... who would wanna miss out on the cuddling and long walks on the beach... LOL you guys are wack...
dude, ur a loser, i like cudling, long walks on the beach, talking to girls, first dates, kisses on the porch of the girls house, givin girls flowers, etc. ye im gay, right, dont even respond, i wana see pics of bitches that u fuckin, u aint shit.

LOL... I don't know what your obsession with me is, but you follow me around into every thread I post in, and respond to my posts, forgetting that I was never talking to your nerdy ass in the first place...

If you say you're gay, then I guess you are... you'd know better than I would, but nobody asked you

You wanna see pix of bitches I'm fucking? LOL... I actually bone bitches, so unlikes you, I won't post up pictures of girls I've met in some chat and sent me pix... secondly, the bitches whose pix I do have, why the fuck would I post them here? LOL so that I can prove to some nerdy white boy who I'm fucking? I don't post my pix... or pix of my bitches... I don't care how much you care or how badly you wanna see...

Without their vail ?  ;D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 07:47:25 PM by K A I N »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2005, 07:41:48 PM »
i dont follow you anywere , u just seem to spread your anoyance in every spread, and as much as i hate having these lil girl arguments with u, your comments are just so anoying, and u think your hot shit, u aint shit, well i wont even say that, cause i dont know u and u dont know me, so w/e ill try to stop having this petty shit with u, but sometimes i cant hold back, and ye i dont chat and get pix of girls, ...

LMAO.... you're so mad that it's funny... you're so mad you don't even know what the fuck you're typing... "u just seem to spread your annoyance in every spread"... wtf? LOL... check how many threads I've posted in, faggot... "you think you're hot shit"... I am Hot Shit, you're cold diarrhea, whatever, live with it and stop hating faggot... stop drinking that Haterade... "sometimes I can't hold back"... LOLLL like I said before, you're obsessed... LOL and you want me to post pix... things would only get worse... you'd be more obsessed, and you'd hate even more... I'm the shit  8)   now go cry cuz I annoyed your little whiny ass

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2005, 07:44:27 PM »

Without their vail ?  ;D

What's a vail? You mean veil?.... either way, "good one".

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2005, 07:49:01 PM »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2005, 07:52:14 PM »
By the way, I don't know if it's just that pic or not, but you look like a retard with that big ass head... I don't know you kinda look like a midget in that pic. DIPSET

LOL @ this fudgepacker

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2005, 07:53:53 PM »
your index finger is hella sick kain

UAK

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2005, 07:54:28 PM »

Without their vail ?  ;D

What's a vail? You mean veil?.... either way, "good one".

Veil is baby cow  ;D damn veal.

lol who wants to cuddle with me?

UAK

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2005, 07:57:14 PM »
By the way, I don't know if it's just that pic or not, but you look like a retard with that big ass head... I don't know you kinda look like a midget in that pic. DIPSET

Midgets have big dicks.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=89652.0

Dipset Bitch

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2005, 07:58:56 PM »
Some people love attention, as this thread clearly shows.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

UAK

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2005, 08:01:28 PM »

You can't even talk to a girl get the fuck out.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2005, 08:07:24 PM »

Ok, I could clown on your fruity ass, but instead I'm just gonna tell you to look at the title of this thread, and then remember that you started it...  "OMG Guess what happened to me today?!"... "some people just love attention".... LOL shut up fruitcake

LOL @ this fudgepacker

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2005, 08:12:38 PM »
i good note, i just installed a 120 gig harddrive, and im gonna download everything i can get my hands on, and im getting a 60 gig color ipod tomorow.