Author Topic: for mac users, i got a problem with finding a program, imovie  (Read 135 times)

We Fly High

for mac users, i got a problem with finding a program, imovie
« on: September 20, 2005, 02:51:13 AM »
so i used to use imovie all the time to edit videos and waht not. but for some reason ever since i reformmated with tiger i cant find it.
i remember the first time i reformatted from the osx to tiger, i still had the imovie program even though i chose to delete the whole hd. and isnt it supposed to be a basic part of the installation ?

E. J. Rizo

Re: for mac users, i got a problem with finding a program, imovie
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 06:15:17 AM »
you must have deleted it on accident or something down the line...but there is a free app out there called pacifist i believe it is use that to extract the imovie installer from your mac os X tiger install cd....

http://www.charlessoft.com/

if that dont work u might just have to reinstall the system....but i dont know why it would just dissapear in the first place...

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 05:05:17 PM »
you need iLife 05 (thats the latest version).. iTunes comes with OSX, im not sure if any of the other i apps do though (iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD etc) .. buy/download ilife 05 and it'll have it in there
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 05:13:10 PM »
you need iLife 05 (thats the latest version).. iTunes comes with OSX, im not sure if any of the other i apps do though (iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD etc) .. buy/download ilife 05 and it'll have it in there
yeah he is right but at the same time it should have been on your computer when you bought it......i would suggest to just upgrade to tiger 10.4 and download/buy ilife 05.....but if you still have your install cds that came with your comp you can pull that file out with pacifist

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 09:40:50 PM »
yo props ej. i downloaded the pacifist program and it worked great. was able to get the imovie out. i dontk now why it never installed in the first place though, hella werid. anyways, thanks once again. i was about to reformat the whole thing too