Author Topic: EMINEM   CANT    PRODUCE  !!!  (Read 1243 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EMINEM   CANT    PRODUCE  !!!
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2002, 08:22:21 PM »
yo i bo is there some rule that i didnt check about you are only allowed to disagree with someone once on this board?

you wrote two things i disagreed with so im refuting them here...

and if proved my point twice... what the deal? i dont know u either but i dont discriminate, u wrote some stuff i thought was wrong so i corrected you..  

and about the calling you a hater thing... i was refering to all the people going off about eminem.

however, you were the only one that replied and to answer your question "what are you jealous about?"

i think ur jealous eminem just started makin beats and everyone likes them while ur strugglin to make some hot shit...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2002, 08:23:20 PM »
Some of   yall need to  hop    off   Eminems  coat tail   and   analyze   this shit from a  musical  perspective   ............       I love him as an    artist ............  he  is one talented muthafucka !!

But   just because he  is   "EMINEM"        ,    yall automatically  say        his beats   are  "TIGHT"      ..........  "HE IS A  GREAT PRODUCER !!!"    

Stop being a    fanatic   for one   minute   and     be a critic of  music   for once !!

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does   Eminem  even  play  any instruments  ???        Does he  incorporate   any   live  instrumentation  in his   so  called  "productions"  ??              He  has put    how many  beats  ??        4   ?       5   ?        LOL

The definition of  a  producer      >>>>>>   Quincy  Jones ,  Dr.Dre  ,        Herbie Hancock   ,      DJ  Quik   etc ........

I think its    great for  Eminem to learn  the art of producing .      But  right  now  it sounds like he is   still  in  training  .............   you  dont   become  a producer   overnight.       All the  great ones   prolly started out when they were    little kids     .......... and you look at  Quincy  Jones    or  a  HErbie  Hancock  ...........    theyve  been producin    for   DECADES !!!

He should just work on his shit and     season his game up    for now  ............  but    stick  to rappin  !!!              Let  the  pro's handle   your  shit     for now !!!       Maybe in   10 years      he can   produce  100%   of his   album     .            THE  EMINEM  SHOW    SOUNDS  SUSPECT   RIGHT  NOW !!!

KVB

« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2002, 09:04:58 PM »
Some of   yall need to  hop    off   Eminems  coat tail   and   analyze   this shit from a  musical  perspective   ............       I love him as an    artist ............  he  is one talented muthafucka !!

But   just because he  is   "EMINEM"        ,    yall automatically  say        his beats   are  "TIGHT"      ..........  "HE IS A  GREAT PRODUCER !!!"    

Stop being a    fanatic   for one   minute   and     be a critic of  music   for once !!

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Does   Eminem  even  play  any instruments  ???        Does he  incorporate   any   live  instrumentation  in his   so  called  "productions"  ??              He  has put    how many  beats  ??        4   ?       5   ?        LOL

The definition of  a  producer      >>>>>>   Quincy  Jones ,  Dr.Dre  ,        Herbie Hancock   ,      DJ  Quik   etc ........

Producers do not need to learn to play any instruments... for instance, look at Megahertz, a very talented producer. Megahertz can't play any instruments, he makes his beats in 15-20 minutes, and still manage to create very dope beats (Nas' "Got Yourself A Gun", P.Diddy's "Bad Boy For Life") for example... so the ability to play instruments is obviously an advantage for hip-hop producers, but it's by means required.

~1~

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2002, 10:04:53 PM »
Thats  when the word   "Longevity"    comes into play.

Believe me ,      in   10 years      Megahertz   will  be   long forgotten.    

So will alot of these  other  so called   "HOT"  producers  that are out right now.  

The LEgends will  still be there.  

The Watcher

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2002, 10:39:30 PM »
how do you make beats without instruments? faith in the lord?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2002, 11:27:17 PM »

i dont feel the alchemist beats

you aint real

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2002, 01:13:59 AM »
yo i bo is there some rule that i didnt check about you are only allowed to disagree with someone once on this board?

you wrote two things i disagreed with so im refuting them here...

and if proved my point twice... what the deal? i dont know u either but i dont discriminate, u wrote some stuff i thought was wrong so i corrected you..  

and about the calling you a hater thing... i was refering to all the people going off about eminem.

however, you were the only one that replied and to answer your question "what are you jealous about?"

i think ur jealous eminem just started makin beats and everyone likes them while ur strugglin to make some hot shit...

calling me names everytime you disagrees to my statements aint a way to handle a conversation...

i do make dope ass beats, ifyou disagrees, you have probably not heard my shit, and i honestly belives i whould make 5 times better, if dre was behind my back...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2002, 01:16:06 AM »
i dont feel the alchemist beats

you aint real

....Says The No. 1 Fan Of Fabulous....  

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2002, 01:33:39 AM »
the difference between us is that you like simple beats.

holla back youngn

ohh and spell the name right FA, BO, LO, US.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2002, 01:48:51 AM »
the difference between us is that you like simple beats.

well.. ill let u assume that

holla back youngn

how old are u?? cuz u'r actin like a lil geezy .. oh whait. thats what u are

ohh and spell the name right FA, BO, LO, US

aight.. fa b o lo u

s

i think i got it now

infamous_smokey

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2002, 02:12:11 AM »
God Damn it all i can say is Well I-BO u aint exactly the greatest emcee or producer on the planet are u so.....!!

Peace

Cannabis Crew

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2002, 05:23:05 AM »
God Damn it all i can say is Well I-BO u aint exactly the greatest emcee or producer on the planet are u so.....!!

Peace

Cannabis Crew

ive never claimed it

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2002, 07:04:26 AM »
and saying "get off my nuts" is better lol

come on... i called u one name, i said u were being ignorant... thats not even calling you a name.

and anyone that goes on a rampage trying to prove that mozart or whoever isnt really that impressive is kind of ignorant in my opinion..

and on a side note i know a bunch of kids that god a group and make beats... they dont have dre backing their ass and they come with some hot shit too... way better than anything i eva heard on here... so don't front with that "if i had dre id be good as eminem too" no u wouldn't cuz u can't even compete with kids that have the same resources as u.    

bez

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2002, 08:22:56 AM »
Eminem can produce, he is dope, end of.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2002, 09:12:43 AM »
and saying "get off my nuts" is better lol

come on... i called u one name, i said u were being ignorant... thats not even calling you a name.

and anyone that goes on a rampage trying to prove that mozart or whoever isnt really that impressive is kind of ignorant in my opinion..

and on a side note i know a bunch of kids that god a group and make beats... they dont have dre backing their ass and they come with some hot shit too... way better than anything i eva heard on here... so don't front with that "if i had dre id be good as eminem too" no u wouldn't cuz u can't even compete with kids that have the same resources as u.    

called me 1 name?? more like 6-7 names...

i know what my homeyz think of my beats and i know what the whole board thinks of my beats (exept you off course) ... im not ignorant cuz i think that maby Mozart wasnt a genius ... you dont even know the definition of genius, therefore you shouldnt even open your mouth ...

why dont you tell me the defenition of genius