Author Topic: EMINEM   CANT    PRODUCE  !!!  (Read 1242 times)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Re: EMINEM   CANT    PRODUCE  !!!
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2002, 12:13:06 PM »
he is a ameteur, leave him alone. i know i aint a big eminem fan and i don't usually defend him but he is still pretty new to the game, let him learn...and in another year if he's still shit then we can call his production wack coz he'll have had enough time to make summat half decent...

and yeah i always thought the same thing about mutha funka and all those spaces...its started 2 piss me off...what the fuck is it all about?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

The Watcher

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2002, 02:48:47 PM »

why dont you tell me the defenition of genius

gen·ius   Pronunciation Key  (jnys)
n. pl. gen·ius·es

Extraordinary intellectual and creative power.
A person of extraordinary intellect and talent: “One is not born a genius, one becomes a genius” (Simone de Beauvoir).
A person who has an exceptionally high intelligence quotient, typically above 140.

A strong natural talent, aptitude, or inclination: has a genius for choosing the right words.
One who has such a talent or inclination: a genius at diplomacy.
The prevailing spirit or distinctive character, as of a place, a person, or an era: the genius of Elizabethan England.
pl. ge·ni·i (jn-) Roman Mythology. A tutelary deity or guardian spirit of a person or place.
A person who has great influence over another.
A jinni in Muslim mythology.

n 1: someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality [syn: mastermind, brain] 2: unusual mental ability [syn: brilliance] 3: someone who is very highly skilled [syn: ace, adept, sensation, maven, virtuoso, hotshot, star, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz] 4: exceptional creative ability [syn: wizardry] 5: a natural talent; "he has a flair for mathematics"; "he has a genius for interior decorating" [syn: flair]
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2002, 03:01:21 PM »
he is a ameteur, leave him alone. i know i aint a big eminem fan and i don't usually defend him but he is still pretty new to the game, let him learn...and in another year if he's still shit then we can call his production wack coz he'll have had enough time to make summat half decent...

and yeah i always thought the same thing about mutha funka and all those spaces...its started 2 piss me off...what the fuck is it all about?

Thats  EXACTLY    what im  sayin  !!         People  say   "EMINEM  IS A GREAT PRODUCER!"        

Well ,       yeah     DJ  Quik is  a  great  producer   also.       Now how does that  make it sound  ?       Makes   it  look  FOOLISH !!         EM     is  an  AMATEUR !!  

And  yeah  i  do type with  alot of  spaces   .........  thats just how  i like  to  type  .............     It   pisses you  off  ?
Wow!!      Never thought  i would see the day where  someone  would  throw  a temper tantrum  over the  way  someone else  types on  an internet message  board .........        ILL LEAVE  YOU  ALONE  NOW  KILLER  !!!      :-*

ROCCY

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2002, 03:12:42 PM »

I agree..Let him learn..and those spaces are making my eyes hurt man..and is pissing me off...what kind of problem do u have ?