Author Topic: So, where you from nigga?!  (Read 2158 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: So, where you from nigga?!
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2005, 05:30:40 AM »
Killa Kali, San Diego  ;)

Okka

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2005, 05:34:52 AM »
Born & Raised In Finland, mutahfuckaz...

ABN

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2005, 05:39:04 AM »
shit when i was in Finland i felt like an outkast coz there really isnīt a whole lot of black people and other minorities over there, atleast i didnīt see any in Helsinki.

Step

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2005, 05:40:29 AM »
Born nad rised in Skwierzyna, Poland...

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2005, 06:02:05 AM »
Born and raised in Compton. Still a Crip.

lmfao

born and raised in london

Okka

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2005, 06:19:33 AM »
shit when i was in Finland i felt like an outkast coz there really isnīt a whole lot of black people and other minorities over there, atleast i didnīt see any in Helsinki.

Yeah there isn't so much black people in Finland, and the most black people live in Helsinki though...
Shieet, where did you go at here? Tell me somethin about Finland, somethin you liked  8)

ABN

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2005, 06:23:00 AM »

Yeah there isn't so much black people in Finland, and the most black people live in Helsinki though...
Shieet, where did you go at here? Tell me somethin about Finland, somethin you liked  8)
i was only there for a couple of days and we were drinking most of the time. you know we went over with Silja Line from Stockholm and just chilled. we didnīt really do anything special but they had these russian style bars(i forgot what the street is called)that i liked a lot. maybe they werenīt real russian style bars but thatīs what they said. Finland is a good country to go to and chill in and it doesnīt cost a lot of money to go over there and party for a weekend. the alcohol is hella expensive though just like in Sweden and that sucks. a couple of my friends went and golfed on this course that pretty much is located in the city but i donīt remember where but i donīt fuckin golf so i didnīt go.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 06:25:15 AM by Lifeīs A Bitch »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2005, 06:24:54 AM »

i was only there for a couple of days and we were drinking most of the time. you know we went over with Silja Line from Stockholm and just chilled. we didnīt really do anything special but they had these russian style bars(i forgot what the street is called)that i liked a lot. maybe they werenīt real russian style bars but thatīs what they said. Finland is a good country to go to and chill in and it doesnīt cost a lot of money to go over there and party for a weekend. the alcohol is hella expensive though just like in Sweden and that sucks.

Is to cold in finland for black people.

ABN

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2005, 06:28:11 AM »
naw during the summer the weather is straight, just like in Russia during the summers(itīs a lil warmer in Russia in the summer). but thatīs not the reason why there aint a lot of black peeps in Finland, itīs politics coz the weather in Sweden is pretty similar to the weather in Finland and it lives a whole lot of black peeps and latin peeps in Sweden(it lives a shitload of arabs over here aswell).

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2005, 06:28:47 AM »
tucson, arizona

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2005, 06:32:41 AM »
born in romania, raised in germany, moving as soon as Ive finished school
it's all about getting around
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Okka

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2005, 07:17:17 AM »

i was only there for a couple of days and we were drinking most of the time. you know we went over with Silja Line from Stockholm and just chilled. we didnīt really do anything special but they had these russian style bars(i forgot what the street is called)that i liked a lot. maybe they werenīt real russian style bars but thatīs what they said. Finland is a good country to go to and chill in and it doesnīt cost a lot of money to go over there and party for a weekend. the alcohol is hella expensive though just like in Sweden and that sucks. a couple of my friends went and golfed on this course that pretty much is located in the city but i donīt remember where but i donīt fuckin golf so i didnīt go.

Tiight, yeah Helsinki is were i stay at too and it's a cool  place  8)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2005, 07:28:08 AM »
Born and raised in Compton. Still a Crip.

lol

born in E-Town...Living in Surrey, B.C, Canada

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2005, 03:28:43 PM »

Are your parents Romanian? Bist du ein Zigeuner?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2005, 03:31:06 PM »

Are your parents Romanian? Bist du ein Zigeuner?

Gott nein  :D, ausm Banat
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin