Author Topic: So, where you from nigga?!  (Read 2123 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: So, where you from nigga?!
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2005, 05:38:35 PM »
ll i went to grant im glad my ass graduated already man happy to be free in some way lol

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2005, 07:09:59 PM »
Born In LA moved 2 818 San Fernando Valley Which is Rihgt Outside Of LA
Yo Wicked, where about.

I was born and raised in San Fernando (basically Los Angeles County), California, but my parents are originally from Nicaragua.

Van Nuys  8)

Good shit. We're neighbors. Ever hear of the "Flojos" truck club? That's my crew. 8)

Either case, good to know there are locals from around here on this board.
Same so What Part Of The Valley You From Panorama City,Pacoima,North Hollywood,etc  ???
You must've missed it. San Fernando, the city. It's in between Sylmar and Pacoima. Well, truth is I was raised in San Fernando but I bought a house in Sylmar. I don't know if you know the area but it's way up by Veteran's Park. So my back yard has a view of the entire San Fernando Valley and then some.

No place like the 818.

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2005, 07:16:24 PM »
Yo Wicked, where about.

I was born and raised in San Fernando (basically Los Angeles County), California, but my parents are originally from Nicaragua.

Van Nuys  8)
North Hollywood baby! 8)

I graduated from North Hollywood High a while back.

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2005, 07:25:12 PM »
bah. I'm a nomad.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2005, 09:56:08 PM »
Yo Wicked, where about.

Van Nuys  8)

Good shit. We're neighbors. Ever hear of the "Flojos" truck club? That's my crew. 8)

Same so What Part Of The Valley You From Panorama City,Pacoima,North Hollywood,etc  ???
You must've missed it. San Fernando, the city. It's in between Sylmar and Pacoima. Well, truth is I was raised in San Fernando but I bought a house in Sylmar. I don't know if you know the area but it's way up by Veteran's Park. So my back yard has a view of the entire San Fernando Valley and then some.

No place like the 818.

Missed That! Yeah I Know Where That Area Is Sylmar Thats Right Where Tha Halls Are

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2005, 07:00:02 AM »
Yo Wicked, where about.

Van Nuys  8)

No place like the 818.

Missed That! Yeah I Know Where That Area Is Sylmar Thats Right Where Tha Halls Are
Haha, yeah, that's right.