Author Topic: Another vintage DMX moment, this one takes place in Germany  (Read 517 times)

ABN

Re: Another vintage DMX moment, this one takes place in Germany
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 04:57:06 AM »
the motherfucker deserved to get slapped the fuck up. allthough X aint no lyrical beast or nothing he can still make make the realest and most heartfelt songs and he can actually rhyme and Lil Jon can´t. this kid has prolly only heard DMX´s anthem songs coz X does scream a lot on those but come one comparing DMX to Lil Jon as far as havin rhymes goes is like comparing Baby from Cash Money to Scarface or Bun B.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 04:58:38 AM »
y´all are childish...if somebody prefers Lil Jon over DMX that´s strange, but it´s his shitty taste, period. If DMX actually slaps somebody because they say that it reveals a lot about his pathetic self-confidence. He´s a fucking superstar and slaps some rap fan for stating his opinion? Wow, what a hard mothafucka. Really a vintage DMX moment

ABN

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 05:03:59 AM »
y´all are childish...if somebody prefers Lil Jon over DMX that´s strange, but it´s his shitty taste, period. If DMX actually slaps somebody because they say that it reveals a lot about his pathetic self-confidence. He´s a fucking superstar and slaps some rap fan for stating his opinion? Wow, what a hard mothafucka. Really a vintage DMX moment
i can see where you´re coming from but at the same time if you run up on someone in a bathrom and just randomly tells them that someone that sucks is better then whoever you´re talkin to what would you expect? if the person would´ve said i like some of your material it would´ve been one thing but to say that Lil Jon is better then whoever is an insult. and since i´m pretty sure this kid knew that X has served several years in the pen and been in a lot trouble lately he should´ve known that this could happen. and maybe this isn´t the full story this could just be a dumb fuck thing this kid has came up with just to get a buck or 2.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 08:53:13 AM »
it seemz if the fan wanted sum trouble or sumthin.
Lil Jon had nuthin to do wit the events goin on, so why bring him up?
im sure the person knew DMX wuda reacted which is why he did it.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 09:03:05 AM »
stupid fuckers deserved it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 09:04:06 AM »
i can see where you´re coming from but at the same time if you run up on someone in a bathrom and just randomly tells them that someone that sucks is better then whoever you´re talkin to what would you expect? if the person would´ve said i like some of your material it would´ve been one thing but to say that Lil Jon is better then whoever is an insult. and since i´m pretty sure this kid knew that X has served several years in the pen and been in a lot trouble lately he should´ve known that this could happen. and maybe this isn´t the full story this could just be a dumb fuck thing this kid has came up with just to get a buck or 2.

1. yeah, we´ll just have to assume what the kid says is true, but....

2. ...working on that principle: Telling DMX Lil Jon was better than him is one of two things the guy said. The other was that he liked DMX´s music. In other words, DMX punched a guy because he´d said that he was good, but Lil Jon was even better. None of you in this topic would take sides with X if the guy had said Pac was better, but it´s virtually the same. The only difference is that 95% on here think Lil Jon sucks (and apart from a few of his beats, that includes me too) and at least 50% on here love Pac to death and the other 50% at least respect him. But basically, the guy just compared DMX to somebody who´s prolly one of his favs and got punched for that. He didn´t say "damn nigga, even Lil Jon ain´t as wack as you". And therefore DMX is a fucking bitch for attacking him AND having his bodyguards attacking him too, so the guy has no chance anyways...it don´t really matter who the guy compared him to and it don´t matter that the guy´s taste is wack

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2005, 11:40:33 AM »
I think he meant that lil jon is better at yelling in his songs in the background all the fuckin time rather than dmx...lol...but let's be honest dmx started that yellin shit...and the (what!) lil jon got that from x...lil jon juss made more commercial that's all.

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2005, 12:03:37 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!! FIRST PHOTOS!!!!!!!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2005, 12:11:59 PM »

LMAO. Holy shit, never gets old.  ;D ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

herpes

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2005, 12:26:07 PM »

7even gettin sonned >>> any sonning done by the movement on sohh.com

thats classic

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2005, 12:32:48 PM »
LMAO!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head