Author Topic: Note To ALL MEN *Dont lose focus on what your doing*  (Read 420 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Note To ALL MEN *Dont lose focus on what your doing*
« on: September 21, 2005, 06:55:07 PM »
...or else the consequences can be lethal... So what if it's an innocent sack of grain?

Also, it's wise for men not to marry a woman who's way younger than they are! Very Happy

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1544207.html?menu=

Farmer 'breaks' penis

A newly married Romanian farmer fractured his penis after ogling his young wife while carrying a heavy sack of grain.

Farmer Gheorghe Popa, 52, from Galati, had been moving the grain sacks to the barn when he stopped to watch his 25-year-old wife Loredana hang up the washing.

He got himself over excited and dropped the sack on his erect penis, snapping vital tendons and ligaments.

Doctor Nicolae Bacalbasa said: "It was a bizarre accident, and he was in a lot of pain.

"We have done what we can for him but he may never regain use of the organ again, at least for sexual purposes."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 09:42:53 PM by Abhshil »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Note To ALL MEN *Dont lose focus on what your doing*
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 03:16:12 AM »
ouch, I feel his pain man I split my foreskin getting it up some tight cunt i just felt a little ping at the time and i just carried on not even realising what had happenned, i  had sex for about about an hour till i gave up, funny thing was i thought she was real fucking horny because she was wet as fuck down there, only when the light came in the morning i realised what happenned I had got my blood everywhere! I made a quick exit after that before she noticed luckily she didn't have my number, but it was also a shame cos she was really hot. my dick was saw for ages i couldn't have sex for like 3 months after that.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 04:40:24 AM »
that was crazy, how depressed and fucked up would ya be if you couldnt use "it" again..

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 05:05:18 AM »
that was crazy, how depressed and fucked up would ya be if you couldnt use "it" again..

word kid