Author Topic: AG you're still at home ???  (Read 111 times)

UAK

AG you're still at home ???
« on: September 22, 2005, 05:35:18 PM »
What's up dog ?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: AG you're still at home ???
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 05:44:09 PM »
Hes running from Rita...

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 05:54:41 PM »
nah i evacuated already...
but i think we might go home tomorow it depends cus they say we are gonna catch a after effect like tornados n stuff so if thats happens we are gonna lay low for a while
school is canceled and my job boarded up and left a sign saying they are closed thats cus i was suppose to get my damn check!
but Rita aint hitting corpus its hitting galvaston, houston and ft.worth and dallas
thats cus one of my bitches evacuated to ft worth cus she thought it wasent gonna hit  :-\
but im chillin right now we didnt get to make it to san antonio due to the horrible traffic it was like bumper to bumper over there so we are staying in Alice a small city that prolly wont get hit...

UAK

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 05:59:03 PM »
but i think we might go home tomorow it depends cus they say we are gonna catch a after effect like tornados n stuff so if thats happens we are gonna lay low for a while
school is canceled and my job boarded up and left a sign saying they are closed thats cus i was suppose to get my damn check!
but Rita aint hitting corpus its hitting galvaston, houston and ft.worth and dallas
thats cus one of my bitches evacuated to ft worth cus she thought it wasent gonna hit  :-\
but im chillin right now we didnt get to make it to san antonio due to the horrible traffic it was like bumper to bumper over there so we are staying in Alice a small city that prolly wont get hit...

That's coo for you it just turned NE a little.

Glad to hear you're safe.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 06:01:55 PM by K A I N »

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 06:00:29 PM »
Fuck hurricanes in the ass with no rubber.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 06:01:12 PM »
Fuck hurricanes in the ass with no rubber.

:banana_dss:

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 06:05:32 PM »

That's coo for you it just turned NE a little.

Glad to hear you're safe.

yeah we got lucky it was headed straight to the coastal bend but then just headed north
but the beaches right now are hitting up to 30 feet and should get higher tomorow i dont think ive ever seen or heard of waves getting that high at our beaches

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 06:14:48 PM »
my job boarded up and left a sign saying they are closed thats cus i was suppose to get my damn check!

LOL that's fucked up
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 06:16:10 PM »
my job boarded up and left a sign saying they are closed thats cus i was suppose to get my damn check!

LOL that's fucked up

thats the price you gotta pay for working at fast foods :D