Poll

Who would you rather see on Detox : Game or 50 Cent?

Game
50 Cent
None

Author Topic: Who would you rather see on Detox : Game or 50 Cent?  (Read 1883 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Who would you rather see on Detox : Game or 50 Cent?
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2006, 07:25:44 AM »
^Yeah on 1 track, whoopty fuckin' doo.Now lets compare 50's & Game's recent work.Yeah, that what I thought.

Yeah Doc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><< Massacre

But we must not forget Massacre is 50's 2nd album and Doc is Game's debut

GRODT>>Doc

Ski Mask Way>>any track on Doc

homie stop....see i aint no dickrider and shit and i respect ppls opinions, but thats straight up jokes.....

all the dre tracks on doc plus alot of others are way better than that

oh and doc=grodt........no way is grodt better....or probably worse, i think they basically the eastcoast and westcoast version of a certain bliueprint dre was involved in

pz
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 07:35:02 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2006, 07:33:17 AM »
eminem will spit normal verses on detox, no bullshit, dre wouldnt let him, but i dont think he'll stand out like he use to, games starting to become real ill at the moment, speaking about verses.....check games verse on the dont body yourself remix with nas, he kills that, but i mean.......speaking of dre beats....

how we do was off the hook, i dunno why some of y'all hate on that, it was like a follow up 2 in da club, not as sick, but everyone was bangin that shit in their rides, in clubs, everywhere i was at, that was the joint to get shit cracking, games verse was sick on that, but no doubt 50 came better, hook was weak

and game rips higher, he came real nice on westside story and kills start from scratch and has had less dre beats than 50 to work with....

i aint even saying 50 is wack, because he is not, but recently his been garbage, while game has really stepped up, 300 bars was a monster joint........

to me, i think 50 might be ahead in his devlopment as a artist than game no doubt, but i think game can be better with work, his potentially a better mc, 50s a better song writer overall imo

peace

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2006, 07:45:33 AM »
And its not like thats the only Dre song 50 rips(check my first post).Plus if you check 50's pre Aftermath stuff you can see that he is/was very dope.
My point exactly. He was pretty good on GRODT, but like I said, he should put way more effort into his rhymes instead of having an attitude like "hey, I'm 50 Cent. If people see my name on the album, they'll buy it regardless of the quality".

Yeah but Game is also doing the same thing.He said he will have almost all the producers he had on The Doc,because you dont fix what sells.I bet you his new Lp(if it ever comes out) will be Doc part 2.With all the same rhyme - schemes...

his next LP should sound like documentary part 2...it should follow it uo, just be more grimey and some mo westcoast cats on it, look what happened to 50 when he tried switching it up, massacre was a clowns cd...everyone pretty much thought doc was sick, so why should he change it, once he cemented than he can start experimenting, he only one cd deep yet, he gotta sell records with that first than he can start thinking about switcing it up...and about 300 bars, man that shit is crazy....at the moment, game is doing better than anybody on gunit records and he has improved, but ofcourse his still going to talk about some of the stuff like nikes n shit and name dropping, that made him, why should he stop it all together, he just needs to cut it down IMO......

peace

Yeah you have some strong points.Massacre was shit compred to Grodt.

Only one thing that you said I dont agree with and it really has nothing to do with the music,but fuck it.How is Game doing better then anyone on GUnit?They went platinum with GRODT Ost in 2 weeks,signed 2 of New Yorks finest groups M.O.P. and Mobb Deep.On the other hand Game cant get a distribution deal for BWS,is signing bunch of rappers that aint gonna release anything and having beef with his own brother.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2006, 07:49:46 AM »
The Game.

Why? For one: 50 Cent hasn't released any decent track since his Get Rich Or Die Trying album. The Game proved he's an above average rapper and he's improving as well.
50's verse on warrior part 2 >>>>>>>> games entire catalogue, i swear this whole forum is overrun with west coast nuthuggers, be serious 50 >> game. its not even a debate, at least 50 can rap 4 bars without droppin a name  ::)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2006, 08:14:36 AM »
And its not like thats the only Dre song 50 rips(check my first post).Plus if you check 50's pre Aftermath stuff you can see that he is/was very dope.
My point exactly. He was pretty good on GRODT, but like I said, he should put way more effort into his rhymes instead of having an attitude like "hey, I'm 50 Cent. If people see my name on the album, they'll buy it regardless of the quality".

Yeah but Game is also doing the same thing.He said he will have almost all the producers he had on The Doc,because you dont fix what sells.I bet you his new Lp(if it ever comes out) will be Doc part 2.With all the same rhyme - schemes...

his next LP should sound like documentary part 2...it should follow it uo, just be more grimey and some mo westcoast cats on it, look what happened to 50 when he tried switching it up, massacre was a clowns cd...everyone pretty much thought doc was sick, so why should he change it, once he cemented than he can start experimenting, he only one cd deep yet, he gotta sell records with that first than he can start thinking about switcing it up...and about 300 bars, man that shit is crazy....at the moment, game is doing better than anybody on gunit records and he has improved, but ofcourse his still going to talk about some of the stuff like nikes n shit and name dropping, that made him, why should he stop it all together, he just needs to cut it down IMO......

peace

Yeah you have some strong points.Massacre was shit compred to Grodt.

Only one thing that you said I dont agree with and it really has nothing to do with the music,but fuck it.How is Game doing better then anyone on GUnit?They went platinum with GRODT Ost in 2 weeks,signed 2 of New Yorks finest groups M.O.P. and Mobb Deep.On the other hand Game cant get a distribution deal for BWS,is signing bunch of rappers that aint gonna release anything and having beef with his own brother.

ah my bad dawg, i meant like his doing better on the mic than any of the current artists on gunit.....is spittin better than banks and buck at the moment, mase is a confused brother, mobb spittin staright garbage, m.o.p be sick but i aint really heard much of them recently no doubt and spider loc needs to get his head checked, how he gonna come from the west and then shit on everyname that made the coast....plus i aint really feeling his shit......yayo is wack.....olivcia gonna never release a cd probably and game has some part to do with that,lol...shit was lame but funny...and in regeards to sales, i think documentary has sold more than any gunit release apart from 50 but i was speaking about sales........and on a side note, the more bishop lament shit im hearing the more impressed im getting with his shit, i think him and glass malaone got nuff talent....along with game i think they could really step shit up, three different types of mc's but all dope...for the westcoast.....again nuttin to do with the topic.......but yeah, game n his brother shit is weak, on the internet to, talk about no respect between family members......but niggaz in hiphop to anything for talktime..thats the biggest difference between todays cats and the old school cats who done retired or made........look how new cats alwasy tryna spit a flashy 16 but old school cats always say something in a 16 rather than tryna be cool with metaphors and shit but at the end of the verse, u come with the thought of......did he just say anything?.....thats why snoop(even in the state he is now)....nas and jigga are still the best three rappers out....cuz most these news cats really aint shit......anywayns im totally off topic now so im done, but back to the topic, i prefer game over 50 cuy i could imagine game spitting something worth listening to like his second verse off the here we go again joint while 50 wil just spit another flashy 16 and be done...and only xzibit can do that and come off sick still to me

peace

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2006, 08:25:31 AM »
Yeah I agree with GUnit being wack excpet for Mobb,M.O.P. and Young Buck >>> Game

You didnt like 50's verse on Never Enough?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2006, 08:39:39 AM »
50 killed his verse on never enough, no doubt