Author Topic: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastwood,  (Read 1958 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
 8) "BEEF FA PUBLICITY WHAT KINDA STRATEGY IS THAT NOW ASIK 50 WHAT SIZE BATTERIES IN YA BACC"

Thats funny. This Nigga ridin 50's diccs. He said that beef for publicity what kind of strategy is that?  Man 50 Beef wit someone for every album. So already this nigga contradictin himself. Fucc This Nigga man he a clown.  >:(

westkoastanostra

fuck spider loc bitchazz clown....i hope he stays with g-unit...and never release an album and stays there....cuz the west aint fuckin with a backstabbing bitch...he was at the peace conference ...wutta dumbshit....dude thinks he's all hard cuz he did dirt....fuckin fagget

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastw
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2005, 01:03:20 AM »
damn this nigga dissed Pac man he couldnt be in the same room as Pac if he was still alive, I hope this shit will bring the fire out in Kurupt, Nas, Game, even fuckin EastWood to do they own tracks and just ripp this clown ass nigga with no album he wouldn't even be able to come back if they all got on they A game and dissed the fuck out of Spider Joke........Spider get 50's dick out your mouth he gonna transmit steroids to your bitch ass vocal chords on the other hand keep suckin maybe that will shut you the fuck up, and we won't have to hear anymore of them garbage ass nursery rhymes lol........

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Another Thing is who iz cuzz to decide whoz real and whoz fake? You know the nigga a clown, becuz when he mention rap music all he can talk about is if niggaz really hood or not, thats becuz, Cuzz know he cant spit so all he talk about is hood cred.  Fucc this Nigga Man. Another thing about Cuzz he sound like a C-Bo Rip off, with half the talent. Cuzz aint Shit. Again contradictin sayin he just wanna see Daz in tha Streetz so he can whoop his ass, Spider Seen Daz at The WCC if he was as hard as he claim to be he would have started takin off on Cuzz right there PERIOD! Or woulda waited for that Nigga and got him after thae shit was over then he says Daz is a fake ass internet banger, then he go talkin shit about hella niggaz on his website. NIGGA CONTRADICTS EVERY THING HE SAYS!! FUCC SPIDER LOC CUZZ!

WestCoasta

hahaha, this coming from a guy who no one has ever heard a track from  :laugh: and he's a G-Unit groupie at that!  :laugh:

HE WUZ KINDA TIGHT ON DOGG FOOD
  ::)

and Spider Loc sucked on what track?  :laugh:

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastw
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2005, 01:11:13 AM »
damn this nigga dissed Pac man he couldnt be in the same room as Pac if he was still alive, I hope this shit will bring the fire out in Kurupt, Nas, Game, even fuckin EastWood to do they own tracks and just ripp this clown ass nigga with no album he wouldn't even be able to come back if they all got on they A game and dissed the fuck out of Spider Joke........Spider get 50's dick out your mouth he gonna transmit steroids to your bitch ass vocal chords on the other hand keep suckin maybe that will shut you the fuck up, and we won't have to hear anymore of them garbage ass nursery rhymes lol........

Thatz some real shit right there. Any real Nigga in LA love PAC. Shit i know i been in fights with niggaz about dissin Pac. Cuzz think he hard but he better watch who he sayin that shit around. Niggaz on my blocc would be trippin if they heard someone talk about Pac like that BITCH ASS NIGGA SPIDER DID.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ey fuck spider. this nigga dissin west coast legends like its nothin. lol @ him sayin kurupt fell off. kurupt on his worse day > spider's top performance

WestCoasta

lol at no one agreeing with this clown...... let's keep it that way  :oi:

anyone who agrees with this dick will be banned  >:(

lol @ him sayin kurupt fell off. kurupt on his worse day > spider's top performance

WestCoasta

Dre and Snoop, the Kings of the West, need to step in and revoke his West Coast pass

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre and Snoop, the Kings of the West, need to step in and revoke his West Coast pass

Looks like the promotion for Spider's album has begun...

WestCoasta

Looks like the promotion for Spider's album has begun...
:-\ never thought of that  :'( fuck it then  :laugh:

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Spider is a fuckin joke.  First off he sucks at rapping.  Second he lost all respect by signing with 50 to pretty much become his bodyguard.  Then he catches Yukmouth 6 on 2 and sucker punches him and thinks he's all that.  well I know spider was cool with C-bo and he hasnt said anything about him yet but now that Bo is out of prison I wondor what his situation will be with him cause what he did do yuk.

and by the way spider has no bizness speaking about guys like kurupt, quik and daz, he' not even in their same breathe.

WestCoasta

and by the way spider has no bizness speaking about guys like kurupt, quik and daz, he' not even in their same breathe.
shit, he's not even in the same breath as Tony Yayo

Weestcoastt

• Lil Geezy
That a lot of talk for someone who hasn't even put out a fuckin album yet.

Spider is one of the worst rappers i have ever heard, he has no skills no lyrical abilty and he sit's there and calls out legends.

That CAPS LOCK thug Spider Loc & G-Unit can eat a fat dick.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good lookin