Author Topic: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastwood,  (Read 1963 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I quote what 99% of yall said,fuck Spider Loc.

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
It definitely looks like 50's rubbing off on pretty much everybody on G-Unit. From what I can see more than likely either Buck, MOP or Mobb Deep to leave G-Unit or booted off the label. I might even go so far to say that Spider might eventually find hisself in Game's shoe's and booted outta G-Unit.

PLANT

Spider Loc looks like a retard dancing around in the new Tony Yayo video with G Unit.  What a loser.. 

I cant wait to hear that new Spider Man, wait, Spider Loc freestyle on G Unit Vol. 28 ::)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I cant wait to hear that new Spider Man, wait, Spider Loc freestyle on G Unit Vol. 28 ::)
lol!

ABN

*yawn*Spider might be a real gangsta or whatever but fact of the matter is that he´s not a very good rapper and everybody who he mentioned would serve him. and hopefully Magic and East will bump into Spider coz Magic is still down with East and Spider knows what´s up with Magic and Done Deal.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastw
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2005, 05:06:36 AM »
Ok ok, someone need to tell spider to get fifty's dick out of his mouth man, hes loosing it!

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
actually spider is spittin some truth..... but he is twisting it in a way to diss them ppl
and its too obvious he is dissin em for 50
he waz on game's dick now he dissin him and dissin wastwood and dissin black wall street
now dissin kurupt for goin back with daz
dissin quik for no reason, juss because he never banged
50 is like god to them G unit niggaz....
gotta give him props for that

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

ABN

now everything with Game i can understand but as for the rest of them i can´t really understand. lmao at him dissing Quik coz Quik took a shit on Kam not lettin him backstage but so fuckin what? Kam is a grown ass man so that shouldn´t be an issue. as far as Kurupt i know for a fact that Spider has said in the past that he really was banging and now he´s been running from fights and shit. and Spider said that East was hella cool and laid back and he never said anything negative about him and now he´s a clown ass joke? lmao at Spi not sayin anything about Big Wy coz he knows he would get his ass whooped by Wy(he´s close with Game for those who don´t know). i mean dissing Game and all is fine but he´s making himself look like a clown ass joke by putting all of these peeps names in his mouth that he really doesn´t have any problems with. and i didn´t know G-Unit was a crip gang from SC ;D

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This guy is a joke. Talking sht acout Pac, Quik, & Kurupt. What an idiot " HE WUZ KINDA TIGHT ON DOGG FOOD" ::) He needs to get some skills himself. Then he talks shit about Game not keeping it real when most of what he says is bullshit.
yea fuck spider loc. 'KINDA OF TIGHT ON DOGG FOOD', yea ok. ::) He should be concentrating on his skills as a mc. Comparing pac to 50, smh at that. Funny how he skipped over himself being a gunit groupie with gunit tattoes. I wonder if he ever considerd the fact that he might be dropped...
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Also everything game said on 300 baras was on point. Dont know how u can deny that. Yea game made alot of stupid comments in the past, but you cant destroy the validity of 300 bars.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Then he catches Yukmouth 6 on 2 and sucker punches him and thinks he's all that.

AND THEN HE GIVES IT BACK THE NEXT FUCKIN DAY!!! LOL He cant come to the Yay without 50 cent (FIVE 0 SCENT, i smell police) police department.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Spider loc instacrip Bitch Brainless the sequel WAZ wacc Bounce only playable trac & Eastwood kurupt are on that trac an he dissin em...
fucc instacrip spider wacc sell out, 50 and his toy soldiers E-A-T A D-I-C-K, 
BlackWallStreet Real westcoast stand up

toebee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2005, 06:34:02 AM »
this bitch is no longer welcomed in LA i think.
FUCK SPIDER LOC!!!!!!!!!!

ABN

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2005, 06:55:09 AM »
this bitch is no longer welcomed in LA i think.
FUCK SPIDER LOC!!!!!!!!!!
of course he´s welcomed in LA, he´s been living in LA for over 25 years and no one´s gonna run anyone outta LA.