Author Topic: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastwood,  (Read 1939 times)

Paul

I quote what 99% of yall said,fuck Spider Loc.

fuckin shitface talkin shit bout the legends
how can shitty spider loc diss quik, 2pac, kurupt and daz

daz talks shit bout pointless things he talks shit bout stuff that would get him killed
fuccin punk
funkyfreshintheflesh

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastw
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2005, 07:24:35 AM »
ok that shit on Tupac was straight retarded

MasB

• Lil Geezy
what a idiot

GET OFF 50's DICK

JigsawCorleone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2005, 08:11:29 AM »
ey fuck spider. this nigga dissin west coast legends like its nothin. lol @ him sayin kurupt fell off. kurupt on his worse day > spider's top performance

i fuck wit' kurupt just like tha next nigga, but it's sad but true.  tha nigga fell way tha fuck off, Spyder would kill kurupt's career if they battled on wax

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
^^^^
spider would kill kurupts career???
 dude just said kurupt on some freestyle shit still rips it but he just cant do any song writin'

spider loc dont have a career to begin with, he comes in the game dissin legends, quik a hoe , dude aint real this he tryin real hard right now, cuz after Tony Yayo #'s  in sales and 50 aint really fuckin wit spider loc like hes fuckin with Tony Yayo...........

i dont see a spider loc album ever coming out lol 
the way yayo is floppin right now

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Id have to agree with spider 100% Im from the west and everything he said makes since im sorry but its all facts
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Id have to agree with spider 100% Im from the west and everything he said makes since im sorry but its all facts

Then u need to wake up man how can u agree with this guy? do u listen to rap music?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Paul

he was talkin a gang of shit and there was no facts there he was given his bullshit opinion
how is quik a ho
how was kurupt kinda tight on dogg food
funkyfreshintheflesh

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2005, 09:15:20 AM »
Spider Loc is a rider he just ridin fo the people who put money in his pocket and thats like most of the peple go down in the game thats how it is...at one point 2 peoples are associates n what a half year later they dissin the shit out of eachother evrybody just wanna get rich n get out the hood

just some examples:

if spider wouldve took eastwood with him to g-unit hed be ridin fo 50 banks n them dissin game n fat joe

or just take kurupt man he shitted on tha DPG n went to Suge whys dat cuz Dude gave him 3 millions its all about the bidness

people forgettin the game today is in the first place about money

Paul

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2005, 09:16:54 AM »
Spider Loc is a rider he just ridin fo the people who put money in his pocket and thats like most of the peple go down in the game thats how it is...at one point 2 peoples are associates n what a half year later they dissin the shit out of eachother evrybody just wanna get rich n get out the hood

just some examples:

if spider wouldve took eastwood with him to g-unit hed be ridin fo 50 banks n them dissin game n fat joe

or just take kurupt man he shitted on tha DPG n went to Suge whys dat cuz Dude gave him 3 millions its all about the bidness

people forgettin the game today is in the first place about money

yeah but that dusnt mean he has the right 2 go bout talkin shit on people
funkyfreshintheflesh

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
 lmao at Spi not sayin anything about Big Wy coz he knows he would get his ass whooped by Wy(he´s close with Game for those who don´t know).
He know who to fuck wit and who not to.  This nigga got a G_unit Tatto BitchBLood.  This nigga gon get fucked up
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Yall just took the word out my mouth in this forum.

Spider, stop riding 50's dick, put out your shitty album, then see how much weight ur talentless ass really has.

GUNIT is just mad because they thought just because they were the big dicks in rap they could just talk shit about someone and they would win the beef and shut down Game. Then Game came back with a REAL dis and they are panicking and trying to wave it off as if it's nothing, when really all they did was say a bunch of stuff on camera.
ANY 5 YEAR OLD CAN TALK SHIT.

Stop talking shit about legends when you've never put out an album.

Spider Loc is going to be just like 50 in that he aint going to be welocmed in his own hood wait and see
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 09:30:23 AM by ted187 »

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Since G-Unit are never gonna drop a Spider Loc album and won't let him in the studio, dude has had to find a more creative use of his time. Posting BS messages on his forum appears to be it.

When Spider Loc drops HIS ''Trauma'', HIS ''Dogg Food'', or HIS ''All Eyez On Me'', maybe, MAYBE then he can start taking some shots at these people. Until then, please STFU.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Spider on some dope huh. :(
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Since G-Unit are never gonna drop a Spider Loc album and won't let him in the studio, dude has had to find a more creative use of his time. Posting BS messages on his forum appears to be it.

When Spider Loc drops HIS ''Trauma'', HIS ''Dogg Food'', or HIS ''All Eyez On Me'', maybe, MAYBE then he can start taking some shots at these people. Until then, please STFU.

Real Talk