Author Topic: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastwood,  (Read 1957 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
i think he was dropped on his head when he was a kid.....
he'z also be comin a westcoast 50 Cent, dissin anybody n basically everybody to gain attention.....
as for the Pac thing, Pac said he wasnt a gangsta, that is wut the media made him out to be; and as for Pac makin sympathetic songz, the difference between him and 50 was 50 is was dissing Ja Rule for makin luv songz and all that shyt, if 50 wuda dissed ja Rule bout his height and left that luv songz shyt alone, then ppl wudnt hav cared.
and wut Pac said was that Biggie and Puffy knew who shot him, he dint say it was Biggie and Puffy who were the shooters, and their recordz were clean for the most part.
50 brought a known drug-dealer and stated that Murder Inc was brought up through McGriff's drug money

Spider's gotta get his "factz" straight.....

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Hahah, all I could do is laugh at this punk ass ignorant. Looks like money and fame (on 50's behalf) got to him. Dissin Pac, Kurupt, and Quik? Is this mutahfucka in the right state of mind???? I'd be surprised if he gets 1/2 of what respect Kurupt has. Fuck him. His lame ass ain't nobody any muthafuckin way.
WiCkZ
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
SPIDER LOCS A REAL BANGA HE FROM 97 ECC WHICH IS A HOOD OF BUSSTAS BUT HE REAL.HE ONE OF THE ONLY ECC THAT CAN GO TO 104 & MAIN AND KICC IT WITH OG DELL DOGG FROM MAIN STREET MAFIA 4 LIFE.ECC & MAIN STREETZ IS KNOWN ENEMIES.SPIDER LOCCS WILL TALK SMACC OF PEOPLE WITH NO STREET CRED BUT HE WOULDNT SPEAK DOWN TO A REAL BANGA.
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastw
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2005, 12:05:37 PM »
actually spider is spittin some truth..... but he is twisting it in a way to diss them ppl
and its too obvious he is dissin em for 50
he waz on game's dick now he dissin him and dissin wastwood and dissin black wall street
now dissin kurupt for goin back with daz
dissin quik for no reason, juss because he never banged
50 is like god to them G unit niggaz....
gotta give him props for that

spider was never on game's dick,he only did a couple songs with him that's it.
what's ur opininon on this whole situation bigboy? ;)

WestCoasta

I'm still in awe at who this gap toothed bitch thinks he is  ???

rik

who the fuk is this G-Unit back up dancer to be talking about legends?
50 has his dick so far up this fags ass its not even funny
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 02:10:34 PM by rik »

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
SPIDER LOCS A REAL BANGA HE FROM 97 ECC WHICH IS A HOOD OF BUSSTAS BUT HE REAL.HE ONE OF THE ONLY ECC THAT CAN GO TO 104 & MAIN AND KICC IT WITH OG DELL DOGG FROM MAIN STREET MAFIA 4 LIFE.ECC & MAIN STREETZ IS KNOWN ENEMIES.SPIDER LOCCS WILL TALK SMACC OF PEOPLE WITH NO STREET CRED BUT HE WOULDNT SPEAK DOWN TO A REAL BANGA.

I don't care who Spider loc knows, he has no right to be dissin' legends. I don't think Spider Loc really wrote this post, because he wouldn't be so stupid. The whole Yukmouth situation was stupid, he robbed Yuk then went to a jewllery store to show off. God knows who Yuk called but he got it back the next day. The other situation was with Bad Azz, when he sucker punched him when he was out numbered. I never heard too much of Spider loc on Death Row, what I've heard he is trash. He is on G-Unit deepthroating 50 Cent dick. Making these comments towards legends, makes most westcoast fans not even support this clown if he drops an album. He is pretty much considered Eastcoast so he better get some popularity on that side, because he is gonna need it to sell some units.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2005, 02:11:38 PM »
Spider Loc is a rider he just ridin fo the people who put money in his pocket and thats like most of the peple go down in the game

I'm not gonna disagree with that but the difference is that it makes him a staright up HO for fitty. Something game would not do, which is why he was kicked out of G-unit.

rik

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2005, 02:13:27 PM »
Spider Loc is a rider he just ridin fo the people who put money in his pocket and thats like most of the peple go down in the game

I'm not gonna disagree with that but the difference is that it makes him a staright up HO for fitty. Something game would not do, which is why he was kicked out of G-unit.

good point

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
it's gonna be funny when (if)  this fool is all set to release an album and fifty drops a new video game and his own greatest hits CD the week before...

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2005, 03:29:42 PM »
actually spider is spittin some truth..... but he is twisting it in a way to diss them ppl
and its too obvious he is dissin em for 50
he waz on game's dick now he dissin him and dissin wastwood and dissin black wall street
now dissin kurupt for goin back with daz
dissin quik for no reason, juss because he never banged
50 is like god to them G unit niggaz....
gotta give him props for that

spider was never on game's dick,he only did a couple songs with him that's it.
what's ur opininon on this whole situation bigboy? ;)

Well Spider is probably doing what 50 told him to do, which is build your buzz by cementing his street cred in the hip hop industry. 50 knows if he disses Game out right that his Cali pass might get revoked so he has Spider to do his dirty work and start issues with Game. Spider knows how Bigfase and D mac get down so you would think he would not do something so wreckless.  The reason Game has been quiet up to this point is for the sake of preventing a gang on gang war over some rap sh!t.  But with Spider talking as wreckless as he is, The Treetops and Cedars will probably want a piece of him regardless of what Game says. 50 will be laughing at his Conneticut home while westcoast niggaz will be dying in the streetz.

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2005, 03:39:26 PM »
 50 will be laughing at his Conneticut home while westcoast niggaz will be dying in the streetz.

That shit is so funny, but so true!
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
lol..him still holdin a grudge wit quik kuz he didnt get kam into summer jam ..im quite sure it was more rappers out there who was passin him up....n he didnt say nuthin bout them..lol he a hoe himself 4 not gettin kam in..since he was so worried about it

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2005, 05:43:38 PM »
50 will be laughing at his Conneticut home while westcoast niggaz will be dying in the streetz.

That shit is so funny, but so true!

It ain't funny, it's fuckin tragic.

Uncle Tom doesn't quite describe the actions of these homosexuals.

50 Cent is worse than a million David Dukes put together.

Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

SGV

He got ya'll talking, that what his aim was obviously... And he did it well.