Author Topic: The official "Thoughts from Spider Locc" Thread! Disses Game, Kurupt, Eastwood,  (Read 1941 times)

$do11a biLL$

Bang Em Smurf is basically the reason why 50 is still alive and Bang Em Smurf gets his ass thrown in jail and 50 sells 8 million records so far and can't pay $75,000 to bail him out and Bang Em Smurf's mothers house had to be put up for sale to get him out. Thats not only snitching, thats snitching on your best homie. If i were Smurf 50 would be hunted down for dead already.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
spider loc is wack man how the fuck you gona calim the west and diss dj quik and kurupt

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
The majority of what Spider Loc said was truth

pac was an idiot for gettin involved in gang bangin
daz is a goof
kurupt is a washed up rapper. and he has never been able to stick to one thing artistically. his style has been freestyle/battle

game, shit of course spider gotta ride with the money.

the quik shit is the mans personal opinion regardin a particular incident. i cant comment on that.

i fucks with 50 no homo. if u a street cat, or at least come in contact with and understanding truly grimey cats, street smart cats, real hustlas, u will appreciate 50.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Pac Never Went 2 The Cops & He Said Biggie Knew Who Shoot Him

Exactly,

he's just saying this bcoz pac is well respected and 50 isn't coz he's a snitch so he's trying to make Pac look bad.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
The majority of what Spider Loc said was truth

pac was an idiot for gettin involved in gang bangin
daz is a goof
kurupt is a washed up rapper. and he has never been able to stick to one thing artistically. his style has been freestyle/battle

game, shit of course spider gotta ride with the money.

the quik shit is the mans personal opinion regardin a particular incident. i cant comment on that.

i fucks with 50 no homo. if u a street cat, or at least come in contact with and understanding truly grimey cats, street smart cats, real hustlas, u will appreciate 50.

Pure shit.................... wipe ya damn mouth   :loopaper: