Author Topic: "Next Episode" decision...  (Read 1167 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Next Episode" decision...
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2002, 03:22:41 PM »

trauma sucks at producing too and he knows just as much as me, if not MORE THAN ME,lol

but like i said, i've accepted your challenge 10 million times before, hit me with what ya got

trauma have produced a track for infinite, and that beat was blazin with live basses and shit, so talk for yourself ..

well, since you've admited that you're a wack producer, even though u know all about how to produce, i cant find a reason to battle u anymore ... lol .. its like reading alotta mathbooks, but when its time to make a test, the mind is gone... lol

well good luck with your school... and producing...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2002, 03:25:56 PM »
lol wtf, let it be known you backed out not me

i wasn't dissin trauma at all either , so let THAT be known as well

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2002, 03:32:48 PM »
lol wtf, let it be known you backed out not me

i wasn't dissin trauma at all either , so let THAT be known as well

yes .. i backed off after u admitted that you're wack ... i have nothing to prove now .. wcc peeps have heard over 30 beats from me since day one...

trauma sucks at producing too

hmm... sounds pretty much as a diss ... seems like you dont wanna be wack alone , so you drag somebody down with you...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2002, 03:44:50 PM »
you know what i'm sick of small minded twerps questioning me

first i'm questioned if i'm really mexican at the dre board.....toook a while but i proved y'all wrong with my picture

then i'm questioned about the very existance of my school and it's logo's likeness to the eastsidaz....proved them wrong as you can look up EBHS up on the internet and see it's logo

then i'm questioned about the economic status in which my school is in.....proved them wrong again with the googel's image search

then i'm questioned if i really heard Stillmatic in it's entiretly, and labled a liar, when i said "jesus christ stillmatic is tight as fuck" and is classic........december rolls around and it's haled as classic by most

i WILL prove anyone who doubts me wrong....might take time but i will do it >:( and have done it

and Trauma is one of the greatest people i've met on the internet or in real life

Wizard Whitebeard

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2002, 04:20:42 PM »
Gabe: there are ALOT of people on this board that DON"T believe Big Jake, but most are afraid to say so....some cannot grasp how a guy would make up something like this to impress people on the internet.

Fuck him, people need to speak their minds.  Jake is a liar and he is too proud to admit his flaw.  He lends a negative vibe to this forum by bullying his way around and keeping people hanging forever with false promises.  

Wow, he posted a pic of a dude who is Mexican which may or may not have been him.  Yeah, his school logo looks like the Eastsidaz, so what?  Does that ensure that he is telling the truth about "The Next Episode"???  Fuck no.  And even if he was, what's the purpose of only giving it to 10-12 people?  They would just rip it and it soon we'd all have it anyway.  The fact is, he doesn't have it and he's trying to stall until he can figure a way out of this.  I'm surprised he hasn't already said he lost it or his dog ate it.

I already proved he was lying once on this topic and it went largely unnoticed.  For those who didn't see it, I met Jake on SOHH and asked him where he got the song (he was bragging about it over there as well).  He replied to me by saying that it was on an early version of the Doggystyle cd which was BLUE & GREY instead of blue & white.  Then I caught him on this board telling someone it was RED.  I busted him and he played it off like I was confused.  I looked back at the original and by golly, I was right.  But by that time the thread had been up for a couple of days and most of the peeps on here had already read it.

Jake, you are the O.J. Simpson of this board.  The first thing you need to do is admit to yourself that you are a liar.  Then you need to admit it to everyone else.  Then you need to start taking some lessons in Zen to get over your ego problems.  If you do all these things, eventually you MIGHT earn back some of your credibility.  You actually do have some knowledge of music, but you ruin it by being a dishonest asshole.  And don't ever disrespect Trauma again by comparing yourself to him; dude has more knowledge in his pinky than you'll have in 5 lifetimes.

I'm done ranting.
"Doc rock a wife beater with me beatin' my wife's ass ironed on." - Redman

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2002, 04:25:44 PM »
"trauma have produced a track for infinite, and that beat was blazin with live basses and shit, so talk for yourself .. " - I Bo

Yo homie, you liked that shit?  Thanks fo tha compliment dogg.  That was me on tha bass ;).

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2002, 04:32:36 PM »

Fuck him, people need to speak their minds.  Jake is a liar and he is too proud to admit his flaw.  He lends a negative vibe to this forum by bullying his way around and keeping people hanging forever with false promises.  

Wow, he posted a pic of a dude who is Mexican which may or may not have been him.  Yeah, his school logo looks like the Eastsidaz, so what?  Does that ensure that he is telling the truth about "The Next Episode"???  Fuck no.  And even if he was, what's the purpose of only giving it to 10-12 people?  They would just rip it and it soon we'd all have it anyway.  The fact is, he doesn't have it and he's trying to stall until he can figure a way out of this.  I'm surprised he hasn't already said he lost it or his dog ate it.

I already proved he was lying once on this topic and it went largely unnoticed.  For those who didn't see it, I met Jake on SOHH and asked him where he got the song (he was bragging about it over there as well).  He replied to me by saying that it was on an early version of the Doggystyle cd which was BLUE & GREY instead of blue & white.  Then I caught him on this board telling someone it was RED.  I busted him and he played it off like I was confused.  I looked back at the original and by golly, I was right.  But by that time the thread had been up for a couple of days and most of the peeps on here had already read it.

Jake, you are the O.J. Simpson of this board.  The first thing you need to do is admit to yourself that you are a liar.  Then you need to admit it to everyone else.  Then you need to start taking some lessons in Zen to get over your ego problems.  If you do all these things, eventually you MIGHT earn back some of your credibility.  You actually do have some knowledge of music, but you ruin it by being a dishonest asshole.  And don't ever disrespect Trauma again by comparing yourself to him; dude has more knowledge in his pinky than you'll have in 5 lifetimes.

I'm done ranting.

wow you want me to post another picture of me, hell i'll hold up a sign sayin what's up gabe , with a current newspaper  if you want? lol

i've always maintained it was red, i don't know how you got blue and gray if i said that you musta misunderstood me

and i seriously could care less what you or anyone else think about me here.......like i said i'll prove you wrong

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2002, 04:43:57 PM »
I've been look'n for a better version of this song for ages, the only version I got is the shitty sound quality one. I'd appreciate getting a better different version, even if it isn't in CDQ, as long as it does sound better than the poor quality version that I got.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2002, 04:46:44 PM »
^ what's your IM name

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2002, 05:12:41 PM »
Posted by: BIGjakeDOGGYdogg Posted on: Today at 12:46:44
^ what's your IM name  

Sorry ta sound like dumbass but what's IM? I'll get it if that's what I need to get this song, just say where I can go to get it. I got MSN
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2002, 06:30:58 PM »
Yo Jake, can you hook me up too?  that would be tha shit if ya did homie.  My AIM name is "SDC Rida".   If you have time.  Thanks Dogg.

Peace and God Bless

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2002, 08:31:23 PM »
Why is everybody fiending for this "so called" track. Is it that good? And if its fo real, why not share it with everyone so that you can prove them wrong?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2002, 01:18:50 AM »
"trauma have produced a track for infinite, and that beat was blazin with live basses and shit, so talk for yourself .. " - I Bo

Yo homie, you liked that shit?  Thanks fo tha compliment dogg.  That was me on tha bass ;).

props.. it was some nice .. but i liked the first bassline better (before you switched) ... the 2-bars loop ... you should definatly continue making beats...

Bigjake.. u wanted me to throw a beat, so i spent 1 hour making a demo-beat...

www.wampuka.com/I-BO-Demobeat.mp3

this aint even finished... but if you can throw a better one, ill give you props...

one quiz for bigjakedoggydogg:
witch famous rap-track have a bassline with the same structure as mine?? (should be a very simple question for a mudicly talented guy like you)

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2002, 01:51:44 AM »
well I liek the bass structure,  its not your best beat but still good work, as always.   :)
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2002, 01:58:16 AM »

props.. it was some nice .. but i liked the first bassline better (before you switched) ... the 2-bars loop ... you should definatly continue making beats...

Bigjake.. u wanted me to throw a beat, so i spent 1 hour making a demo-beat...

www.wampuka.com/I-BO-Demobeat.mp3

this aint even finished... but if you can throw a better one, ill give you props...

one quiz for bigjakedoggydogg:
witch famous rap-track have a bassline with the same structure as mine?? (should be a very simple question for a mudicly talented guy like you)

Dope bass lines and drums..... tight shit..... I'm feelin this.