Author Topic: We're in the middle of the flood! I'm desperate  (Read 297 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
We're in the middle of the flood! I'm desperate
« on: September 24, 2005, 12:20:20 PM »
  The situation in the last days in Romania is critical, we in the flood again, houses are tearing to pieces, people are crying, families with babies are evicted, their households are taking by waters. Yesterday morning when I got home from work I saw that a part of the roof in my moms bedroom has fallen, also in the bathroom the roof it's wet. But I'm lucky, my house it's safe, at least for now, but Tuzla locality which is like 7 miles from here, it's under water, let me repeat that :UNDER wATER. What I saw on tv is that Romanian people are living nightmares once again. My district (judet) Constanta, is the most damaged, but there are 5 more facing problems right now and it seems that the rain doesn't stop. It was raining with 40
Litres / square metre, we couldn't see 20 m ahead that's how hard it was raining, it looked like a very dense fog. Now the real problems seems to follow the Romanians as the damaged localities are facing epidemies, they got doctors tryin to vaccinate the people in those areas. Costineshti is another locality damaged, 5 people died out there, the shore is lost...What are you gonna do? Who is going to help us? The Gov just spent 800 bilions Lei (yeah that's right BI-lions, not milions) on "renovating" the Senat with expensive chandalaires and 14k gold lines on walls, imagine how many families they could save with this money, how many houses they could've built with this money. Oh let me translate you what 800 bilions lei means = 29 milion dollars. That's A LOT!!! The thing is, we don't get the attention we need, like the Americans did with Katrina ( feel sorry for what happened there),we don't get the help we need! Our president wanted to help Bush with money, can you believe that? People in his country are starving, they are homeless, their children can't go to school, they don't have enough food, and he wants to help the Americans?!? Don't get me wrong but that is crazy! + America has a lotta money, which we don't posses.
Let's stick to the things in my area...If it will rain for 3 more days non stop like it did these last days we'll get drowned literally. You know what it feels to look at your neighbours house and see their roof fallen, to see people with their furniture full of mud? In some parts of Tuzla soldiers were in pneumatic boats tryin to help the old ones getting out of their houses, the water has reached 1 m on the streets, is like the Black Sea is one with Techirghiol Lake. I don't know how my people will get over this...and the thing is, we might escape this autumn rains but after that will come the winter, and in sping the snow is melting and that is a REAL PROBLEM, that will really mean the end of many villages, even major cities near water...
About the charities that have been made for the flood in Romania, there were some, but the one that really deserves mentioned is the movement TVR 2 started. They took money from most of the public persons, stars, artists, out here in Romania. What I am really mad about is that the artists who are deep in making money, people with major bussiness don't give a f**k about the poor ones who're facing these flood problems. Now, you might heard of Catalin Botezatu, he is a well known clothes designer (i really can't find a suitable word right now), he worked with Versace, he is WEALTHY not rich. He owns a club which seems to value like 6 milion dollars...you know how much money he donated for the victims of the flood? 3 milion lei=100 $,
exactly 100 bucks! This is like Baby(Birdman) donates 1000 $ for Katrina's victims...doesn't that makes you go MAD?!
I'm sure these floods are signs from God, tryin to make us understand that we did enough evil on this Earth, we hurt too much, we are so deep in wars that we forgot about peace, we are the real problems that are ending our lives!

People out there, Romania needs help, and i'm sure there are a lot of countries who are facing problems like this...just keep on prayin for us!
Lord please forgive us for all the hating, all the lies, all the bad things we think about everyday, all the bad things we DO everyday...please forgive us!

Lord stop the pain, please stop the rain!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: We're in the middle of the flood! I'm desperate
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 12:28:59 PM »
Damn, sorry to hear that man :( Stay up man I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 12:31:03 PM »
I'd blame the weather not God, or he might STRIKE YOU DOWN WHERE YOU STAND!!! but seriously, thats fucking horrible dude I'm sorry.

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 12:32:33 PM »
you sound like some really wack soap opera. but it sucks really bad though. hope you and fam are well.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 12:45:02 PM »
Damn, sorry to hear that man :( Stay up man I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 01:00:17 PM »
Hope everything works out for ya. That's horrible man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 01:45:31 PM »
you sound like some really wack soap opera.

how can you be that stupid? when your house is tearin apart, and you don't know what tomorrow's gonna bring, if you gonna sleep with your feet in water or not, you think that's some "wack soap opera"     

and I didn't wanted to say in the post (on my blogg there are pictures too , www.deepnpain.blogspot.com) that i slept with a mouse under my head when i was at work...was raining all over the tv and in the chamber, a lightning striked like 100 m away and the electricity went off..you think i'm living a soap opera?

shit...

for the others thanks for your support homies! Thank God i'm not so affected...and I pray I won't be more than that...trust me if it will rain another day like this...my basement gets full of water, because my house is a bit inclinated and all the water goes in the basement, i had such problems last year   :'( 
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 01:56:02 PM »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2005, 01:02:32 AM »
  The situation in the last days in Romania is critical, we in the flood again, houses are tearing to pieces, people are crying, families with babies are evicted, their households are taking by waters. Yesterday morning when I got home from work I saw that a part of the roof in my moms bedroom has fallen, also in the bathroom the roof it's wet.

get off the computer and go help!  :oi:

j/k

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2005, 04:52:53 AM »
Sorry to hear that :(

TNB

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2005, 06:53:42 AM »
Sorry to hear this, I hope things get better for you.  We all need to support everyone who has been hit by natural disasters, around the world.

ABN

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2005, 08:00:12 AM »
i saw some footage of the floodings in Romania yesterday and it made the floodings in New Orleans seem like a walk in the park. fucked up for real i´m just happy that shit like this never happens in Sweden.

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2005, 08:16:24 AM »
hope rest of the world helps rebuilding romania, fuck this weather shit, nature is getting back on us.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2005, 03:32:39 PM »

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2005, 09:36:48 PM »
That footage was horrific and i cannot even imagine what you and your family r going thru.Hope everything works out for u guys in Romanian.