Author Topic: Ironic how top republican leaders are all being investigated for wrong-doing  (Read 721 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Co-sign.  Word.  Maybe they feel giulty for being so immersed in black hip-hop culture that they try to overcompensate by posting up pictures of white rock artists (on a hip-hop website) and advocating the political views of right wing pundits.  Views that are "passed down" as news, from horn-rimmed glasses wearing men who work "up there" in confrence rooms where the air is permeated with old Bob Hope jokes.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck a Bush-voter.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
and ur all a bunch of fags if u support people like Bush and Cheney, i got 120,00 dead civilians in iraq im speaking for.

::)

yet another simple minded reply, so u saying bush doesnt have some responsability for the civilian casulties in this war for oil and influence
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yet another simple minded reply, so u saying bush doesnt have some responsability for the civilian casulties in this war for oil and influence

:grumpy:
I'm not saying that at all.  I'm rolling my eyes at your stupid comment.  Calling you an idiot had nothing to do with Bush, Iraq, Republicans, etc.  It's because you made a dumb post.

For the record, I don't like the job Bush is doing in the office.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

I'm not saying that at all.  I'm rolling my eyes at your stupid comment.  Calling you an idiot had nothing to do with Bush, Iraq, Republicans, etc.  It's because you made a dumb post.

what the death to the right wing part?Maybe it was harsh but if u read up on some of the atrocities purpotrated by Reagan and Nixon then u might see where im coming from.Republicans have used violence to get what they want for decades so it seems like thats all they understand.Conservatives who listen to hiphop are strange to me because they were there since the Run DMC days trying to censor it and ban it and quickly try to sweep it aside as some ghetto fad.They have been trying to censor rap since the beginning so a conservative who listens to rap is just funny to me.But thanks for explaining urself i give u  props
« Last Edit: October 02, 2005, 03:58:38 PM by Zeus »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You left wing idiots assume to much....

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

u actually gonna explain ur position and what u stand for or keep with the cheap shots?Let me ask you something would u get offended if i pissed on the confederate flag?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u actually gonna explain ur position and what u stand for or keep with the cheap shots?Let me ask you something would u get offended if i pissed on the confederate flag?

No I wouldnt give a flying fuck since im not white--im brazilian...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
even in my heart, I see, the right wing dudes arent being true to me.. even in my soul, I feel, nothing is like it should be.. sometimes I wish I could turn back time.. impossible as it may seem, yet I wish I could, for real man.
I mean, keep thinkin about it.. you leavin your country in the president's hands. for real, what the hell you think re-electin bush? you gotta be crazy or be blind.. it's a mystery to me.. don't care what is writtin in your history, or where you're from, as long as you know what you're doin..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

ok then what are we assuming that is grossly wrong?U really think people living in the favelas share right wing positions?Are u a Luna Silva hater?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

U really think people living in the favelas share right wing positions?Are u a Luna Silva hater?

How is that relevent? Why do I care what political positions people "no morro"(favelas) have? I use to live in a favela but its still irrelevant...

Who the fuck is LUNA Silva? If your talking about Lula the president, then yes im not one of his supporters or supporter of his party the PT...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
This asshole assumes way too much with respect to someone holding right wing conservative views. All you're doing is stereotyping. I am a conservative, I believe in limited government intervention, low taxes, free speech, a free market, and socially conservative values. Just because someone is conservative does not make them a supporter of Bush. Conservatism is a pretty broad term, so you assuming that all conservatives love dead Iraquis is like someone saying all blacks support gang violence. Both obviously not true and just broad stereotypes.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The dude's post isn't really all that dumb... Conservative ideology is definitely at odds with hiphop culture. 

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!

U really think people living in the favelas share right wing positions?Are u a Luna Silva hater?

How is that relevent? Why do I care what political positions people "no morro"(favelas) have? I use to live in a favela but its still irrelevant...

Who the fuck is LUNA Silva? If your talking about Lula the president, then yes im not one of his supporters or supporter of his party the PT...

unbelievable, so the people in the favelas dont matter?Theyre lives and opinions are just as important as yours and dont ever forget that.Poverty isnt a joke and should never be ingnored it should be addressed.Get Pac out of your avatar, hes an icon and left winger to the fullest u dont deserve that in ur sig.

I support my brothers to the fullest

thats whats up^^^^^^^^^

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
This asshole assumes way too much with respect to someone holding right wing conservative views. All you're doing is stereotyping. I am a conservative, I believe in limited government intervention, low taxes, free speech, a free market, and socially conservative values. Just because someone is conservative does not make them a supporter of Bush. Conservatism is a pretty broad term, so you assuming that all conservatives love dead Iraquis is like someone saying all blacks support gang violence. Both obviously not true and just broad stereotypes.

My views are completely opposite of yours, and i cant say all consevatives are bigots but every one i have come across is a racist and a greedy piece of shit to soem degree.I work in wall street so i have a front row seat to hundreds of opinons daily.I dont say things to shock, im tired of u guys using Christ to con votes out of people.Even the Pope condemned the war in Iraq as immoral.Explain to me this mr conservaitve?How is it that u can be pro life and pro death penalty?Hypocrisy at its finest, a murder is a murder is amurder in God eyes.He is the judge not us