Author Topic: Thoughts from Spider Loc part 2, disses Pac, Eazy. Game, CBO, Suge and more!!!!  (Read 3425 times)

BiG*WiCkEd

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • G'z Up*HoEz DoWn
Damn, I dont understand why folks are stressin over this fuckin lame. I see it like this: He aint nobody but a ignorant ass cheerleadin hoe cheerleadin for his man, 50 cent. Fuck him.

And speakin on C-Bo, wow.....Spider's gonna get it.

WickZ
What Goes Around, Comes Around

My enemies deceased
Died like a bitch
When my album hit tha streetz
Niggas Can't C Me

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he also said this about C-bo

I HOLLERED AT CBO WHILE I WUZ ON ANGER MANAGEMENT TOUR, WHEN I WUZ IN SAN JOSE 151 CAME BACCSTAGE TO HOLLA AT ME ABOUT DOIN SOME FEATURE WORK AND I ASKED HIM DID HE HAVE A NUMBER ON BO HE SAID YEAH I TOLD HIM TO HIT HIM. WE SPOKE AND THE ONLEE THING I ASKED HIM WAS WUZUP WITH THE YUCCMOUTH SHIT THIS WUZ AFTER MY LIL RUN IN WITH YUCC. AND BO TOLD ME HE AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH IT AND SAID WHEN HE WUZ DISSIN HE WUZ DOIN IT RIDIN WITH YUCC ON YUCC MISSION THATS HOW RIDAZ DO. HE ALSO ASKED HOW THEY WUZ BREAKIN THE BREAD UP OVA HERE AND WUZ SHOWIN INTERSEST ON GETTIN DOWN. SO I DONT KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT NOTHIN ELSE BUT THAT. THAT HOW LOCS GET DOWN ME AND BO DONE BEEN THREW SO MUCH SHIT YAW HAVE NO IDEA.

if thats true thats pathetic.

For some reason it reminded me of when Mac Minister said he was taking Fat tone to "talk to Snoop's manager. ll we all know how that turned out.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
His demise is gonna come very soon for poppin' that mouth off
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 10:04:06 PM by doubletrouble »

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
His demise is gonna very soon for poppin' that mouth off
LOL!!!  Sorry That Was Just..... I Don't Know ............

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this guy thinks he's the new 2pac or some shit...starting all kinds of beefs with all these rappers...

kingwell

this guy thinks he's the new 2pac or some shit...starting all kinds of beefs with all these rappers...

In this day in age, I think "the new 50 cent" is more appropriate...  ::)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ yeah that too

guncoke

• Lil Geezy
spider loc lost my respect when he said, "yayo, the westcoast got yo back!!!" that was the dumnest thing i ever heard from spider loc. and on that toy soilder thing he wrote about i think 50 let spider loc live in his house

Mr. Humonculous

spider is right about suge

he's only doing this to get noticed by someone

don't think 50 even knows who he is lol

dont think he drop a album or if he does drop it'll be from g unit/ interscope

Crown

• 'G'
This is a post from j stone off of indastreets.com talking about spider loc misrepresenting shit.

This is J stone of the regime, and i was with yukmouth the night of the so called chain snatchin incident. All i have to say is that spider loc is taking this shit to far, he is suppose to be a crip but he is out here ridin against real west coast street niggas! I'm from NHB, rollin 20"s, which is a blood gang out of south central, and all the l.a regime niggas is active gang members, or ex bangers from main street crip,to rollin 60 crips and so on. But spiders on your web site talking about yuk like we some bitches or somethin. I'm in the hood as we speak at a public library writin this shit, i don"t have no computer, i"m all hood no video camera or nothin, real talk. The thing that makes me look at spider as a fraud is when he left the club that night with the chains(WHICH WAS 1:30AM) he had a full interview article with you cats by 9am. Come on dog what hood nigga takes a chain and goes on the internet the next day, niggas from my hood don"t even know how to use a computer. That shows you that dude is trying to get some 50 cent brownie points. Then the dude spider pays the photographer to get them pictures of yuk and suge, whensuge was in the club spider was no where to be found, but as soon as suge left he had valet pull the cars around, and went back in the club, Now let me tell you what really went down. Me and yuk was by the bar, yuk was talkin to some one and out of no where spider loc comes up to yuk saying whats up with you and that 50 beef(thinking that yuk didn"t know who hes was) so yuk said whats up spider loc, then spider was like what? Then spider was like let me hollar at you, so yuk walks away with spider (thinkin that they about to chop it up, cause T Y was trying to bring a peace tready between yuk and 50) so yuk walk over with spider with a drink in his hand thinking they about to holla! I see yuk walkin away so i"m not to far behind, so spider homeboys start to surround yuk, so spider ask the same 50 question and yuk replies i"m ridin for J PRINCE AND YOU RIDIN FOR DUDE,thats when spider sucker punch yuk, i swing on spider his little hommie hits me from behind, we all fall i get up about to rush spider when one of his hommies pulls and gun out, so i back up cause we aint strapped,and during the fallin on the ground yuk chains came off and spider little hommie picked them up and put them in his pocket. and the same little nigga that took the chain bit me on me arm like a bitch when had him in the head lock, and thats the truth, not body snatched nothin, we was caught slippin, but never again, My hommies is ready for the business. REGIME MOB 4 LIFE!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
this mutha fucka n daz must of had the same english teacher, cause they cant spell for shit.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
this mutha fucka n daz must of had the same english teacher, cause they cant spell for shit.

haha

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..

:D