Author Topic: Dear Marinka...  (Read 757 times)

Elevz

Dear Marinka...
« on: September 24, 2005, 05:47:00 PM »
This is actually a true story. I've just sent this e-mail out to a girl... Well... Read the story and you know what's up. And yes, I know the name "Marinka" sounds silly in english. It sounds silly in dutch too. This letter was originally written in dutch, this is only a translation. The original version of the letter, in dutch, you can find at the bottom of this post. Enjoy.

Dear Marinka,

Last night, you seemed kind of out of control. I felt like I had to get an important message to you off my chest, but you seemed kind of focused on showing me an "upskirt" through your webcam. Unfortunately, you missed out on the actual message. I find it rather unfortunate to tell you this through an e-mail, but I'm afraid you won't get the message if I try otherwise.

Ever since the moment you tried to get in touch with me, I knew it. We're two types you would like to perfectly match, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. To me, it seemed quite obvious nothing would ever grow between us. I tried telling you the gentile way, but you just didn't get the message. Now to me, this isn't purely about the outside, although I'm not the type to fall in love with curly haired females with a male look. Throughout time, I learned to look past the looks, although your inner side didn't really succeed in touching me either.

Add to that, the fact that I've been with my girlfriend for a short while now. It seems like even tonight through MSN you didn't understand me when I brought this up. My girlfriend has a pair of beautiful breasts, and even though they may not be quite as big as yours, their shape definately deserves to be awarded. I have to say I'm really content with them, thus I'm not really interested in your "upskirts" through MSN messenger's webcam service. I'm sorry for you to have to find out this way. You were so much obsessed, I couldn't get the message through to you in any other way. Once again, apologies for this untactful way of handling business.

I hope this e-mail has somewhat cleared up the entire situation to you. In case I hurt your feelings, I'm really sorry but so be it. Conversating with you has been a neverending story anyway. From this very moment on, you're no longer in my msn friends list. You can reply to this e-mail - as a matter of fact I'd love to hear a response from you. I'm really sorry it had to end this way. I just feel like in no way you've got what I'm looking for in a girl to be my girlfriend. I sincerely wish you good luck in finding a possibly fitting boyfriend for your future. If you look hard enough, I'm sure you will find him.

Ruben.

Original message, in dutch:

Beste Marinka,

Vanavond leek je nogal over je toeren. Ik wilde je graag iets vertellen maar je was behoorlijk gefocust op het laten zien van een "upskirt" via je webcam. Helaas - de eigenlijke boodschap heb je gemist. Ik vind het erg spijtig dat zoiets via een e-mail over moet komen, maar op een andere manier denk ik niet dat mijn boodschap goed op je over zal komen.

Al sinds het moment dat je contact met me zocht had ik het door. We zijn twee types waarvan jij graag zou willen dat het bij elkaar zou passen, maar helaas. Het lag er overduidelijk bovenop dat het nooit iets tussen ons zou worden. Ik heb geprobeerd dit je op subtiele wijze duidelijk te maken, maar je ving het simpelweg niet op. Nou gaat dit niet puur over het uiterlijk, hoewel ik van nature niet val op krullebollen met een mannelijke look. Ik heb in de loop der tijd geleerd verder te kijken dan alleen het uiterlijk, hoewel je innerlijk me ook niet echt wist te raken. Helaas. Ik vrees dat je gewoon absoluut mijn type niet bent.

Daar bovenop komt het feit dat ik sinds enige tijd een vriendin heb. Blijkbaar drong dit zelfs vanavond op MSN niet goed tot je door. Mijn vriendin heeft een prachtig paar borsten, en hoewel ze misschien niet zo groot als die van jou zijn, zijn ze minstens zo goed gevormd. Ik ben er zeker tevreden mee, en heb dan ook weinig behoefte aan jouw "upskirts" via de webcam. Het spijt me dat je er op deze manier achter hebt moeten komen. Je was dusdanig geobsedeerd dat ik het je niet op een andere manier duidelijk heb kunnen maken. Wederom excuses voor deze ontactvolle wijze.

Ik hoop dat de situatie je door deze e-mail iets duidelijker geworden is. Als ik hiermee je gevoelens gekwetst heb dan spijt me dat maar so be it. Het converseren met jou was sowieso al een verhaal zonder einde. Ik heb je vanaf nu dan ook niet meer in mijn vriendenlijst van MSN staan. Antwoorden op deze e-mail kan wel - graag zelfs. Het spijt me dat het op een dergelijke manier tot een einde heeft moeten komen. Je bent gewoon op alle vlakken niet wat ik in een meid zoek. Ik wens je veel geluk toe bij het zoeken naar een eventuele passende vriend voor de toekomst. Wie zoekt zal vinden.

Ruben

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dear Marinka...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 05:53:34 PM »
LMAO @ you having an internet girlfriend and breaking up with her cuz you found a new one
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 05:58:25 PM »
LMAO @ you having an internet girlfriend and breaking up with her cuz you found a new one

Nope. She has never been anything like "an internet girlfriend" to me. More like, someone who felt obsessed with me. I never took her seriously, but she just wouldn't listen, lol.

She's a girl who says she knows me from college, I just never even noticed her. She noticed me though. So she tried to get in touch with me through msn... Sigh, I wish she never had  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 05:59:27 PM »
Nou gaat dit niet puur over het uiterlijk, hoewel ik van nature niet val op krullebollen met een mannelijke look.

LOL!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2005, 06:07:47 PM »

Nope. She has never been anything like "an internet girlfriend" to me. More like, someone who felt obsessed with me. I never took her seriously, but she just wouldn't listen, lol.

She's a girl who says she knows me from college, I just never even noticed her. She noticed me though. So she tried to get in touch with me through msn... Sigh, I wish she never had  ;D

So you admit that you've never actually met this girl??? LOL...

"I felt like I had to get an important message to you off my chest"...  LOL

"I find it rather unfortunate to tell you this through an e-mail, but I'm afraid you won't get the message if I try otherwise."   NO SHIT... you only know her on the fucking internet LOL

"To me, it seemed quite obvious nothing would ever grow between us."  LOL.. well you could've sent her a link to a movie... and both of you could watch it on the computer at the same and consider it a date

"From this very moment on, you're no longer in my msn friends list....I'm really sorry it had to end this way." LMAO... WHAT.... THE.... FUCK...

I dunno.... but this whole thing is just fucking hilarious to me... you're a fucking chump

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2005, 06:11:44 PM »

So you admit that you've never actually met this girl??? LOL...

"I felt like I had to get an important message to you off my chest"...  LOL

"I find it rather unfortunate to tell you this through an e-mail, but I'm afraid you won't get the message if I try otherwise."   NO SHIT... you only know her on the fucking internet LOL

"To me, it seemed quite obvious nothing would ever grow between us."  LOL.. well you could've sent her a link to a movie... and both of you could watch it on the computer at the same and consider it a date

"From this very moment on, you're no longer in my msn friends list....I'm really sorry it had to end this way." LMAO... WHAT.... THE.... FUCK...

I dunno.... but this whole thing is just fucking hilarious to me... you're a fucking chump

lmao, guess what... Would I have posted this if this was all serious? This is about some random ugly ass girl being obsessed... Not about me having any feelings towards her. Don't get it twisted.

Now let's all have a laugh.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2005, 06:16:55 PM »
Yeah let's all have a laugh at you LOL... I honestly can't believe this is real... no joke... it seems like one of those made up stories to make people laugh.... but you're for real.. which is fucking sad.

Let's say this really happened the way you said it did... with her "seeing you at school and finding your MSN"... LOLLL what the fuck I don't even know what to say... I can't believe you don't see how fucking gay this is... "To me, it seemed quite obvious nothing would ever grow between us" ... LMFAO.. who the fuck says that shit to someone who just randomly messages them... "Throughout time, I learned to look past the looks, although your inner side didn't really succeed in touching me either."  I don't know what to say man... I'm not even trying to insult you or anything... but fuck.. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 06:21:35 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 06:20:17 PM »
Yeah let's all have a laugh at you LOL... I honestly can't believe this is real... no joke... it seems like one of those made up stories to make people laugh.... but you're for real.. which is fucking sad.

Let's say this really happened the way you said it did... with her "seeing you at school and finding your MSN"... LOLLL what the fuck I don't even know what to say... I can't believe you don't see how fucking gay this is... "To me, it seemed quite obvious nothing would ever grow between us" ... LMFAO.. who the fuck says that shit to someone who just randomly messages them... "Throughout time, I learned to look past the looks, although your inner side didn't really succeed in touching me either."  I don't know what to say man... I'm not even trying to insult you or anything... but fuck..

You never had any lessons on being polite? You would just tell a girl "You're ugly. Period."

Oh, matter of fact, that's kinda what I did too ;D

And it wasn't really like she just started randomly messaging me. She's been bothering me on msn for a long time, I'm just glad I got rid of her now. As you may have noticed, during this e-mail I tried getting as many lame punches in as possible. Hell yeah. Face the truth, bitch!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2005, 06:21:53 PM by Elevz likes pie. »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2005, 06:21:47 PM »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2005, 06:24:28 PM »
I'm just glad I got rid of her now. As you may have noticed, during this e-mail I tried getting as many lame punches in as possible. Hell yeah. Face the truth, bitch!

Wow, you're such a cyber-pimp... you really showed her who's the man.... LMAO  are all you Dutch people this fucking weird and gay...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2005, 06:27:44 PM »
Maybe something's wrong with you if there's not a single person in your msn buddy list you know better through the internet than through real life. Oh wait, your buddy list is empty?

Really, I've had diffent types of relationships that started with MSN contacts before. For example, girls that friends of mine hooked me up with, (they didn't speak to each other often) whom I ended up dating. I don't really see what's wrong with that, although I definately prefer starting off with some real contact.

Video had me cracking tho... Props on that.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 06:31:43 PM »
LMAO... I honestly can't believe you're serious...

but to answer your question... the only people on my AIM list are people I actually know...

Really, I've had diffent types of relationships that started with MSN contacts before...

although I definately prefer starting off with some real contact.

NO WAY??? LMFAO... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/cyberlovah.html

LOL @ this fudgepacker

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 07:57:51 PM »
LMFAO as what Jamal's saying............ so true  :laugh:

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 09:48:27 PM »
haha yeah.. i mean everyone on my buddy list ive met in real life. unless its like dubcnn cats overseas or some shit. ahha this shit isp retty hilarious, why didnt you just block her from ur buddy list ? instead of writing her a long ass letter. hahhaha.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2005, 01:07:23 AM »
Yead Id block her too,without writing any emails,but OMG,she's so fuckin ugly :puke: